#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

ausdon, the cyclone made the USA news a few days ago. It sounds HORRIBLE. First flooding, and then a hurricane? Wow. I will be praying for the people of Australia.

Just saw an ad for ""Cowboys & Aliens" with Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford during the Super Bowl. Sweet. I'm there.

ausdon, glad you are hanging in there. I can't even imagine! I'll stop whining about our snow now. cryingwlaughter.gif

My son wanted me to watch the Superbowl with him. I didn't know he had any interest, but apparently this year he did. That half time show was hard to sit through, OMG. Seriously bad.

Happy BB day!

:GM_FCA:

3 Days until The Timeless Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all Celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

A text I just got from YSRN:

Heehee, I just walked past Clay and Jerome who were walking towards the elevator I just got off. Lol.

I sent a text back inquiring about the hair, because it's important.

Where are that woman's priorities? It's been 4 hours!

I'm excited. :twinklewhore:

I keep forgetting about tonight! Ah well, I'll probably wait for the reports while I'm setting up the TiVo.

New article in the Orlando Sentinel. The full article is in the news section HERE!

My favorite part:

And he's learned something else along the way:

"I learned the lesson that you can't make everybody happy all the time. What's worked for me best the last three or four years is to just do what's best for me."

Making this a new post, as it is important:

For those of you who are Clack House Members, they are getting their subscriptions ready for cellcerts for the upcoming tour. Log in to the CH for details.

I keep forgetting about tonight! Ah well, I'll probably wait for the reports while I'm setting up the TiVo.

New article in the Orlando Sentinel. The full article is in the news section HERE!

My favorite part:

And he's learned something else along the way:

"I learned the lesson that you can't make everybody happy all the time. What's worked for me best the last three or four years is to just do what's best for me."

I'm not forgetting but I'm sad about the conflict I have tonight with a pretty important hockey game. :( I'm quite sure though that Clay will win out (he always does....). And I realized there are a LOT more conflicts I'm having between Clay's tour and other things I have going on this month. I was so excited too with signing up for a cellstream for the first time, I wanted to be there for everything. Thank god for recaps and Clack!

Liked the article. Will be interesting to see if he does in fact change up the set list each night.

From dancermom2 at CV (she's at the theater)

In the theater. The program does not have an order of performance. These seats are so tight. It's like the Shubert...no legroom! There are people outside looking for tickets. It's sold out. Cannot wait! Bring it Clay!