#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

Whoa! Quiet day here!

Congrats to the Bay Area fans on the win by the Giants!

New tweet from Team Clay:

Can you believe it's November already? It's almost time to dust off "Merry Christmas with Love" for another year!

Some catch up posts, from the CH via Quiet1ne:

The Mouse Clubhouse interviewed Alan Menken and he mentions "Proud of you Boy" & Clay in response to the last question.

Very cool!

And from F'Dawg:

Posted at CV:

chorister1 wrote:

is this something new? i found it on this website: http://www.kompolt.c...s_upcoming.html
Clay Aiken Auction

Auction launches November 12th and runs through November 22nd, 2010

The American Idol crooner has donated the experience of a lifetime for fans; attend one of his Tried and True Tour concerts, have a Meet & Greet backstage with Clay, and take home an autographed album! 100% of proceeds benefit U.S. Fund for UNICEF.

Thanks ldyj! If teamClay is promoting MCWL doesn't that belie the opinion of some that Clay doesn't want to promote anything that has to do with RCA? JMO I love the Best of Clay Aiken but many fans wouldn't buy it because of RCA. Fortunately many of us ignored that hypothosis. :dadrocks:

:GM_FCA:

27 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

91 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

pepsi-logo.jpg

Pepsi Refresh Project Link

TNIP Direct Link on the Pepsi site

http://www.refresheverything.com/nationalinclusionproject

From your mobile phone:

Text* 102308 to

Pepsi (73774)

Thank you for your daily commercial, bottle! I hope every eligible voter is working to give Clay and the Inclusion Project a $50k grant to celebrate on Nov. 30. In addition to the alliances (now up to seven), we have several charities partnering with us with reciprocal voting. Many that we helped win in September and October are working to make the Pepsi grant happen for the NIP in November.

The current Carolina On My Mind blog includes a segment about this. You can vote straight from Scarlett's NIP widget in the Carolina sidebar. In addition to the NIP alliances, there are six groups of reciprocating partners. Voting from the widget, which is frequently linked on Facebook, is speedy. Text numbers are also provided for each charity.

US citizen or not, if you have a blog or website, you can obtain the codes to post on your site so others can use it. Scarlett updates the widget nightly according to the charities reciprocating with us. I hope we can pull this off in November. IMO, December is way too busy for everyone. Besides, it would make a great birthday present for our Singer Man! :twinklewhore:

The 2011 CA Calendar, which has already earned $656 for the NIP in Gala auctions, is again in the blog. You can order desk and/or wall calendars from rosaratana.

Thnx for your blog comments/visits. Have an awesome day, FCA! :yahoo:

Caro :listen:

26 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

90 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

I'm hoping that Clay might pop up at some PBS stations during the December pledge periods - either in person or with some taped interviews. Other than that, it seems like there's a pretty long stretch of Not Much until the TnT concerts start in February.

Clay_MB1.jpg

Clay_MB2.jpg

Clay_YJ2G1.jpg

I'm hoping that Clay might pop up at some PBS stations during the December pledge periods - either in person or with some taped interviews. Other than that, it seems like there's a pretty long stretch of Not Much until the TnT concerts start in February.

All the more reason to start on all the stuff I've been downloading...and there's a lot! *eek*

All the more reason to start on all the stuff I've been downloading...and there's a lot! *eek*

No kidding! I've got a ton of stuff, just in the past two weeks, that will keep me busy watching. Between that and the holidays, I may not have that much time to miss Clay! Ha ha!

It seems to me that we've had longer periods of time "without" Clay, but I'm not positive. Oh well, it gives Clay (and in my case, ME) a chance to catch his (my) breath and get his (my) bearings.

Well, I've started tonight....got through the whole Gala thanks to robyn428's videos, and now watching through MBlovesClay's Chicago ones, but that's just as a full show... I have just about everything put up, but I think I'm going to have to downsize and weed out... might hurt, but I can't afford the space on my external drive or my hard drive right now. *sad face*

25 Days until Clay's Birthday:yahoo:

89 Days until T & T Tour Begins! :yahoo:

Kim

This was posted by the National Inclusion Project on Facebook last night:

Have an iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch? Go to http://tinyurl.com/pepsiapp and you have one more way to vote!

Therefore, one more way to get in a vote. I previously had trouble voting from my iPad, using the web browser, so this is pretty cool!