#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

:GA_FCA:

The new Carolina On My Mind blog recaps Greenville, which sounds like it was definitely one for the books, with the outstanding review, fan recaps (Brightstar, always and forever, 2old4Clay, luckiest1, terter4aiken), videos (Scarlett), and photos (Brightstar, kareneh claythleena). Hope to add photo album links as they become available.

Thank you for your blog comments/visits, tweets/retweets, Facebook/message board posts, links, etc., all of which help with Google and other search engines.

Thnx for the bonus reports, too, luckiest1!

Wish I could tell you the number of people I saw searching for "Clay Aiken AND Scarlett" on the Feedjit live feed yesterday. Word definitely gets around. For any newcomers, I linked the 2007 "Clay takes his own clack" incident with Scarlett. This is part of CA fandom lore! :lol:

My daughter is today opening Leapster 2 for Kai and Lia from Grandma Caro. I can't wait to see photos/video and hear the reports. Lia's carrying case arrived earlier than the games, and she has been calling it her backpack. :)

Have an awesome day, all! On to Westbury! See you at the cellcert! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

:GM_FCA:

5 Days until Clay will be wowing us in Waukegan!

May 10, 2011- Clay announced another tour. Since his fans have such diverse tastes, he will do an all request tour. Unfortunately Ben quit, saying " No way". Details to be announced later.

One million years or until hell freezes over (which ever comes first) until Clay gets his body tattooed with all the states he has toured in (do we then get to sign our names in our particular state?)

September 18, 2015 -- Clay hosts a one-night only benefit singing the entire catalog of the Beatles. He has to stop on the middle of "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" when the stage is rushed with fans saying "Sure!"

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Links from last night..don't miss the death metal WSN, what a hoot (assuming you can take your eyes off of Clay's pants :hubbahubba: )

The following Scarlett clips from Westbury have been uploaded to You Tube:

Who's Sorry Now, Banter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t51JasyVlXU

Who's Sorry Now, Soca Style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebhI3-MBbYI

Who's Sorry Now, Klezmer Style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZK-dvIeMVo

Who's Sorry Now, Sousa Style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkKxBdHtAdE

Who's Sorry Now, Death Metal Style: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkGNhyTP5cQ

Links can travel.

I am drowning in clack and love it! What a way to go . Thank you to all who provide and enable as well as the recaps. I love to live vicariously though you!

OMG the slacks :hubbahubba: And how did cloopy manage to survive that third one?? :Thud: lethal EF if ever I saw one :Thud:

I'm waaaaay behind....got home mid-afternoon yesterday after a couple of really cool days touring around the Carolinas and visiting with friends. I had to catch up with household stuff, spend time with my puppies, and watch some PVRed shows last night. Ummm, Glee anyone? Totally not expecting that story line at all! Then I loaded up my download manager with over a hundred bits of clack and finally sat down to watch a few this morning. Westbury was the concert after my last one (Greenville) so I started there. Wow, what a cool stage set up, so round and the audience so close, almost reminded me a bit of Clio! I am watching adrienne1954's clack and wishing I'd been in that audience. The SM-WTH file is actually three songs - SM, BMUB and Misty. Totally gorgeous. This tour is such a clackapalooza (although I know there have been clack downs too). It will take me all spring and summer to get through it all! twinklewhore.gif Still praying for more Greenville clack to show up (I know Scarlett got it all and we'll see that eventually, but I am also hoping for some clack from further back that will get the stuff on those two little catwalks that were behind her.)

All you lucky ducks who still have concerts yet to come, I am green with envy. I wish I could be rich and not reliant on a M-F 9-5 job so that I could just attach my bumper to the back of the bus and go to every show. But alas, off to work with me today. This is actually the longest stretch of time I've taken off in a good long while! I was gone an entire week. Hopefully that means plenty to do when I get back, because idle time would not be good. Too much clack calling! cryingwlaughter.gif

ETA: Awwwwwww, how cool was that bit with the 13 yo and the 94 yo in the same audience (Baltimore)? Does anyone know if he really got his picture with both of them after the show?

4 Days until Clay will be wowing us in Waukegan!

May 10, 2011- Clay announced another tour. Since his fans have such diverse tastes, he will do an all request tour. Unfortunately Ben quit, saying " No way". Details to be announced later.

One million years or until hell freezes over (which ever comes first) until Clay gets his body tattooed with all the states he has toured in (do we then get to sign our names in our particular state?)

September 18, 2015 -- Clay hosts a one-night only benefit singing the entire catalog of the Beatles. He has to stop on the middle of "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" when the stage is rushed with fans saying "Sure!"

:yahoo:

Kim

I keep forgetting I want to respond to this, so I'll do it while I'm thinking about it. :cryingwlaughter:

I don't see why not!!

3 Days until Clay will be wowing us in Waukegan!

:yahoo:

Kim

1 day until Fort Wayne for me, so :whee: .

And my ailing camera that malfunctioned during the Cleveland concert just came back from being serviced (under warranty, thank goodness), so you can all look forward to more gems like this one. :whistling-1:

th_IMG_0144.jpg

bc, have a great time tomorrow night! I'm at 3 days -- EEEEEEEEE!

Question: has anyone listed out all the musical styles Clay's done with WSN? From what I understand, someone tonight suggested the one I was thinking -- Gregorian Chant. Therefore, I have to come up with another, but don't want to duplicate. So if someone knows of a list, please let me know!