#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

:GM_FCA:

12 Days until The First Day of Spring!:giveflowers:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Im beginning to feel like Im the only fan in the Clay Nation who hasnt scored some combination of pit seats / a meet & greet / a personal phone conversation with Clay during the course of the TnT tour. He obviously hates me. :P

From Snix at the CH, some Waukegan pictures (which I can't post here because I'm at work):

____

:thbighug-1: bc. I'm still floored that I was able to get pit seats for the show. Alas, the M&G was not to be. However, I'd count yourself extremely lucky bc in that you got to the Raleigh show last year. I'm still kicking myself that I didn't go to that one.

I started watching the Innerviews interview this morning, but then had to go to work. Hopefully will get to finish it in the next few minutes....

I’m beginning to feel like I’m the only fan in the Clay Nation who hasn’t scored some combination of pit seats / a meet & greet / a personal phone conversation with Clay during the course of the TnT tour. He obviously hates me. :P

Nope...you're not the only one..I think we need to form a club!

Kim

Hee I just talked to Clay Aiken on the phone! I wish i could remember what the heck I said.

Do you remember that he told you that you missed UM? and said, "I SANG Unchained Melody tonight." That was so great.

And you probably didn't hear him end the show with how he looked forward to seeing us all "in the NEAR FUTURE."

:GE_FCA:

The new Carolina On My Mind will give you a brief glimpse into the "Aiken Fog" that enveloped Grand Prairie concert goers Tuesday night.

One example occurred on the drive back to the motel for Royalle, deemer, and Scarlett following their post-concert bus line. The three had quite a two-day adventure in Big-D! :cryingwlaughter:

The blog entry also includes photos (hosaa, Invisible926, Joanne Moody), recap excerpts (jclay, EmeraldEyes, topcat, merrieeee) , and 3+ videos from Scarlett with possibly more coming tonight.

Thank you for supporting the Clay blogs with your comments/visits, tweets/retweets, links, etc., all of which help in the Google scheme of things. You are welcome to share your concert experience in the comments. :wub:

On to Mesa, AZ! Safe travels to all headed in that direction!

Have a great week, FCA! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

Due to the magic of Photoshop, I was able to salvage a couple more pics! I do have to say I'm really sad I couldn't save more, especially some of the more over-exposed ones that I know would be beauties if I ever found a way to correct them. sigh.

1211410896_zuV2P-M.jpg

1211411038_d7Et6-L.jpg

I’m beginning to feel like I’m the only fan in the Clay Nation who hasn’t scored some combination of pit seats / a meet & greet / a personal phone conversation with Clay during the course of the TnT tour. He obviously hates me. :P

No, you are definitely not alone. You have lots of company in this club.

MMM I wonder how many phones will be held up in the next concert and how many pairs of binoculars.

AGHH!! I can't meet for dinner in SF as I already have plans to meet up with friends, but is anyone getting together for breakfast?? Or lunch on Saturday?

Not that I know of, but I'd be happy to meet up for breakfast or lunch! I can't do dinner, either... I was able to get my M&G rescheduled. :bounce:

Breakfast would be good. We'll probably be up and eating around 8 or 8:30. Where are you staying?

Don't give up hope girls. Up until this last year I had not actually met him but then fates intervened and I spent a whole evening with him at the Houston PBS event, bought a meet & greet, won a meet & greet and had a phone call all in less than 7 months!

Gee writing that makes me go wow! How lucky am I?

I really hope you get your turn at him....... hee hee!

I think Clay wouldn't pick someone if they were being obvious about holding up a cellphone. That wasn't what happened last night.

Last night, Clay noticed a number of people scattered throughout the audience who were holding up those lighted/laser sticks and balls and swaying them to the music. He asked one person how long she'd had hers, and she said she had seen him there in 2004, and Clay laughingly said he remembered her. He continued to chat with her asking about where she got her lighted thingie, and then asked her why she had brought it last night, and she told him straight -- "To get your attention." You should have seen Clay's face. It was priceless. He said, "Well, you suckered me on THAT one." He made me laugh HARD all night, except when he was making me swoon. Anyway, that was the precursor to another song when he told the crowd it was time to "turn your balls on." It was screamingly funny.

:GM_FCA:

11 Days until The First Day of Spring!

:giveflowers:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

From the CH:

KOOL FM 94.5 (Phoenix)

Tom and Maria Interview Clay Aiken

Tom and Maria Interview Clay Aiken (1)

Check out the photos from Tom and Maria's exclusive interview with Clay Aiken! Clay Aiken stopped by 94.5 KOOL FM studios to promote his 6th studio album, Tried and True and is also performing at the Mesa Arts Center tonight at 7:30pm.

Video of the interview is online, bottom, righthand side of the page.

Also from CV:

On the KOOL radio link picture of Clay with Tom and Maria there is a slideshow of 34 pictures and also there is a slideshow of 26 pictures of KOOL's Meet and Greet with Clay Aiken that was held this morning. To see the M&G slideshow, click on Photos up above the Tom and Maria Interview and find it in the Featured Galleries that comes up.

Clay also appeared on an Arizona TV Morning show this morning. Will have to look for the clip...

ETA: Found it! Good Morning Arizona