#60: I l.o.v.e. my hawt humanatarianactivistsingersongwriterambassador boyfriend!

ldyjocelyn

FCA Thread Title  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Seven or eight years, phsssh, just a tiny period of time in the galaxy that is Clay.
    • He still sings pretty and I still listen.
    • It?s impossible to deny his voice is a thing of power.
    • Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one.

tn-500_b2.jpg

Photo Coverage: Billy Elliot Kicks-Off Tour with Celebration Party

Universal Pictures Stage Productions, Working Title Films and Old Vic Productions celebrated the opening of the 2009 Tony Award-winning Best Musical Billy Elliot the Musical at the Durham Performing Arts Center. The show, currently playing through November 14, 2010, celebrated their opening week with a kickoff party at Pops, a local Durham restaurant, on Sunday evening. Joining the company were director Stephen Daldry, writer and lyricist Lee Hall, American Idol-runner up Clay Aiken along with other producers and show management. BroadwayWorld was on hand and brings you photo coverage below!

tn-500_b2.jpg

Lookin' good for his off time there!! :wub:

Bottle, your talk about walking around the city without getting blisters reminds me of the trip I took just last summer in 2009, a few friends and I were in Tulsa and my feet hurt as did one of my friend's so we took our sandals off and walked barefoot through the city. :cryingwlaughter: They were absolutely black and nasty when we got back to our hotel!! LOL But, no blisters!

:GM_FCA:

17 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

81 Days until The T&T Tours Begin!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

16 Days until Clay's Birthday!

:yahoo:

80 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

Via GetClayAiken:

From notacanuck at the CC:

Clay is included on a new holiday CD called "Men of Christmas"

http://www.buy.com/p.../217953097.html

1. This Christmas - Chris Brown ~ Various Artists

2. Melodies Of Christmas - David Archuleta ~ Various Artists

3. Pretty Paper - Kenny Chesney ~ Various Artists

4. Must Be Santa - Bob Dylan ~ Various Artists

5. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - James Taylor ~ Various Artists

6. My Favorite Things - Tony Bennett ~ Various Artists

7. Silver Bells - Elvis Presley ~ Various Artists

8. I'll Be Home For Christmas - Brad Paisley ~ Various Artists

9. O Holy Night - *NSYNC ~ Various Artists

10. Every Year, Every Christmas - Luther Vandross ~ Various Artists

11. Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer - Los Lonely Boys ~ Various Artists

12. Christmas Song, The (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire) - Clay Aiken ~ Various Artists

13. Hark! The Herald Angels Sing - Chris Botti ~ Various Artists

14. Panis Angelicus - Il Divo ~ Various Artists

From The Daily Beast ... now merged (or soon to be merged) with Newsweek.

12 Craziest Groupie Names: Clay Aiken's "Claymates"

And from UNICEF's Facebook page:

Clay Aiken Ultimate VIP Experience Auction (eBay link)

Current bid is $1025.00, with just over one week left.

ldyj, I re-did the contact list on my phone so you're no longer first alphabetically. That way, those random texts that I think I'm sending in reply to my sister that instead go to the first number on my contact list will try to go to my office phone, not your "A" name. :clay:

===============================================================

Since I've been mining my 2008 photobucket folder pretty extensively lately for Spam stuff, how about a retrospective of Sweaters from that year?

Snuggly and/or Fugly - Part One

APInt04.jpg

LONG_AND_LANKY_2_5_08.jpg

Spamgreensweater215.jpg

Shhhh_clay2.jpg

Spam031508_3.jpg

Spam041108_1.jpg

Spam050304evening.jpg

Clayfarewell2.jpg

Oh no..... I just found some bad news...... the WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH is going to be at my classmate's funeral this week!!!! How completely and utterly DISRESPECTFUL!!!!!!!! I am nothing less than completely pissed off...... I knew there might be people coming to protest but they are by far the worst...... I'm literally almost shaking in anger....

I'm sorry this is OT but I'm just so sickened...

I'll add this in here to make it a little better:

1. fugly

2. snuggly

3. fugly

4. snuggly

5. snuggly

6. snuggly

7 & 8. comfy.... LOL

Thank you, jamar. I read that here in Michigan they are not allowed within 500ft of the funeral or the processions, and I know in no way will the school campus allow them on their grounds. The Patriot Guard have also been called in....there isn't too much space in the area that they'll be able to occupy, so it's possible they'll be down the road away from it all.

Next I'm debating on bringing my camera. Not to take pictures of the funeral of course, I don't think that's appropriate...but I would love pictures of all the military men who no doubt will be there, and the Patriot Guard.

15 Days until Clay's Birthday!:yahoo:

79 Days until The T&T Tour Begins!:yahoo:

Kim

I think one of the most amazing moments of my fandom came when Clay appeared on top of the marquee after his first 'final' performance. A lot of us who had no prayer of getting anywhere near the stage door were just standing back and taking in the sheer emotional overload that was Shubert Alley that night. As it turned out we were in the best possible place to see it all unfold.

Awesome!

Yes it was. Chills.

bye6.gif

bye6.gif

pepsi_smiley.gif

Heee.... that made me LOL before I head out to the salt mine.

Several of my non-Spamalot memories focus on Central Park: fending off the pedicab dudes in Columbus Circle, and hiking past the Sheep Meadow (which I've seen in what seems like hundreds of tv shows and movies) and Tavern on the Green to get to Strawberry Fields. Listening to all the different languages being spoken by the people sitting on the benches around that circle. Passing a crew of firemen taking a break, enjoying the sun, with their boots lined up on the ground in front of them. A singer / rapper outside a subway stop stating he wasn't going to perform until the crowd got bigger. Worrying that YSRN was going to get hit by a truck on Fifth Avenue while she was trying to get pictures of a bus with Clay's face on the side. Walking around the Pond, eating a bag of cinnamon almonds. And then deciding it maybe was a mistake to think I could walk all those blocks back to the hotel without getting a blister. Good times, indeed.

bottle... I loved this description of your trip. Thank you for sharing it.

shortyjil... I hope the funeral goes without incident. Those people are nuts and publicity hounds. I'd like to be there when they meet their maker, when it is made clear how unloving their actions were. Geesh!

I did nothing but pack this weekend and am about 2/3rds done with the movers coming next Monday. Ack! I could manage if it wasn't for having to get the house ready for me to move into on top of the packing to move. The cleaners are coming one more time tomorrow and the carpet is coming on Thursday. I am buying a gate to at least keep the dogs out of the living room and have had an idea of how to keep the cat problem to a minimum. Cross your fingers for me. I still have to find a storage space and figure out how to tell the movers what goes where. This is just so much fun... NOT! Oh, well... I'll survive and should be pretty settled by Christmas. Maybe I'll even put up the tree... maybe!

My favorite from that second batch is that last one. I've also got a weird fondness for the kangaroo shirt!

From the first batch -- I'm a fan of that green sweater, still to this day. He looks incredibly snuggly to me in that one!

Oh there's that blunder of a shirt again, the kangaroo pouched one.... fugliest of the bunch! :cryingwlaughter: He could lose that Paul Smith one too.... I really wonder what goes through his head sometimes when he goes shopping.

On the other hand, I loved his outfit for the Mo Rocca interview. Snuggly!!