#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

I never joined myspace either...felt that was more of a young person thing.

Now that's one social network I never joined. I wasn't crazy about it from the get-go, and then all those stories started coming out about it and I said, nope, never, no way!

Taking a break from cleaning my room..truly embarrassing to see how dusty everything is and how in world do I accumulate so much crap? Who knew I actually had honest to goodness book shelves under all the stuff stacked up on them. Next vacuuming and putting fresh linens on the bed.

Where oh where can our Clay man be?

Kim

:GM_FCA:

Feels so good to be home! Thanks Couchiefor getting us back!

The week-end must have caught up with me; I fell asleep on the couch at 7:30 and that was it for the night! Was hoping for some Clay news while I was lights out, but no such luck. But I know it will be soon!

Well I tried posting a picture, but I keep getting an error message..maybe picture is too big?

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks couchie. We're back in Kansas and I've got my red slippers on. :hello:

Glad to hear you have a kitchen ausdon. I can remember having our refrigerator in the living room amd a microwave on the washing machine when we had kids at home. The last one was a little easier with just two of us.

YAY! Glad we're back! :::hugs FCA tightly:::

ausdon, congrats on the new kitchen, I'm sure you'll love it. My husband and I have been looking into having our kitchen remodeled, but I think we've decided to hold off and save up some more first. However, I think my office is going to get a re-do this year -- take out carpeting and put in hardwood floors, a coat of paint, some blinds to keep out the heat (my office faces southwest, which makes it hot in the summer), and a futon (it's also a guest bedroom). We can do this is little pieces, and maybe by the end of the year, I'll have an office I like!

I'm trying to convince myself that I need to workout this morning, rather than sit by my computer, drinking coffee and waiting for Clay news. cryingwlaughter.gif

Speaking of remodeling..our bathroom is done! So glad to have my bathroom back...everything from the small bathroom we were re-doing was in mine and believe me 4 people using one bathroom was not fun. So now we can get back to working on the living room...have to finishing some painting on the ceiling and then we can tackle the floors..putting in hardwood laminate and then I get to buy new furniture. Been a long process and tiring but I am beginning to see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Kim

No backchannels - that all played out on the main thread at CV pre-tour.

I'd almost forgotten that! WJ was put on "Moderation" - meaning that all posts had to be reviewed by the admins before posting. Wacky wasn't banned, but was "watched" and suspected of being a turd-stirrer. Hilarious, don't you think? Well, it CMSU!

:bounce:th_Sillyrunningman.gif :04: th_bradybunchgroove.gif :fest30:

Made me spit my coffee -- and I LOVE my coffee.

Couchie, it's great to be back!

If I'm not as present on the boards in the coming weeks, it's because I'm distracted by health problems - overlapping issues - but nothing that I can't handle. There is a hysterectomy in my near future - but I don't need that useless old thing anyway! This morning I'm having these enormous allergic full-body sneeze attacks, and these just suck with heavy cramps. I've been off work since the middle of last week, but haven't been much out of bed. I'm going stir-crazy.

Clay's going to be on our TVs this summer!!! :yahoo:

EXCLUSIVE: 'Drop Dead Diva' Adds More Celebs to Gay Prom Episode

Quote:

Former *NSYNC member Lance Bass, 'American Idol' alum Clay Aiken and 'Married ... With Children''s Amanda Bearse are in for the proceedings for the show's fifth episode of the season (season 3 premieres June 2011 on Lifetime).

Bass plays a casting director who approaches Fred (Ben Feldman) to be in an energy-drink commercial; Aiken is a witness in one of Grayson's (Jackson Hurst) cases about a mail-order bride scam; and Bearse will be playing a judge. They join previously announced guest star Wanda Sykes, who'll be playing the judge for the episode's biggest case, and McMillen herself, who has a cameo as Sykes' bailiff.

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/04/12/exclusive-drop-dead-diva-casting-gay-prom-episode/

:yahoo: Something to add to the countdown..I miss doing that in the morning! :yahoo:

Kim

So glad that FCA is back. Thanks for your work in restoring the board, Couchie.

So, Clay on our TV's this summer. I really enjoy DDD and I hope that the new season will be on the Canadian Showcase channel in June also.

As for tweets and tweeting it is quite possible that some people make up tweets just to show the tweeting world how important they are.

I am truly excited that Clay will be playing someone other then himself..mail order bride case? Will he be the guy that ordered the bride? I think this episode could be a real hoot! Since it is the 5th episode probably not until July..but it is Clay on my TV! Hope there are more things on the horizon.

Kim