#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

:GM_FCA:

Been a while, but I think I remember:

85 Days until Clay is on DDD! :yahoo: and hubbahubba.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

New twitter pic! Tweeter is at a photo shoot at Tori Spelling's House...something with the show Funny or Die..online videos? Doing some sort of comical gay show and he took this pic with Clay about 5-10 minutes ago..so Clay is in L.A...guy sure gets around!

http://yfrog.com/h3h3cosj

Hope everyone in the Raleigh area is okay..check in please!

Kim

Passed south of us on the way to Raleigh. I'm not sure if a tornado actually touched down in the county south of us or the winds caused a lot of damage. We lucked out. Just limbs and branches but it did a great job of taking down the pollen from the trees. Right now the sun is shining and it 's about 70 degrees just a little windy. JMH is closer to Raleigh.

Glad to hear everything is okay Fear, been raining here all day..no storms, just a steady rain. Made a pot of soup for dinner and biscuits.

Kim

We got over the rain really quickly. I think the storm was faster than predicted. I hope your rain clears up soon Kim.

Finally finished our tax return so I can relax a little. I'll bet Clay got his taken care of when he was in Atlanta. I thought I remembered that his taxes were handled by his law firm in Atlanta. Im such a tax geek, I'd love to see his tax return. :cryingwlaughter:

We're OK here. Lilyshine and I drove to Seagrove, NC, to visit various potteries. Aside from one big thunderstorm that lasted 10 or 15 minutes, we didn't experience anything. But we almost drove back on a route that would have put us near the path of the one that destroyed a Lowe's and a bunch of other stuff in Sanford, and also it turned out we were about a half an hour behind a cell that went by my place, but again, had brought only heavy rain. I feel very lucky. The local news station has been broadcasting all night, not showing any prime-time shows at all. There are many areas of severe damage, and some deaths. I hope my mother's house in Raleigh which now belongs to my brother is OK.

Glad you are okay jmh and hope your mother's house is okay!

Emily called a little while ago and I am babysitting Austin tomorrow...brightened up my week-end for sure!

Kim

New twitter pic! Tweeter is at a photo shoot at Tori Spelling's House...something with the show Funny or Die..online videos? Doing some sort of comical gay show and he took this pic with Clay about 5-10 minutes ago..so Clay is in L.A...guy sure gets around!

http://yfrog.com/h3h3cosj

Hope everyone in the Raleigh area is okay..check in please!

Kim

Another yummy picture to come home to! I need to start getting out more often. LOL Watch, since I'm sitting at home all day tomorrow, we won't get anything. sigh

jmh, lilyshine and Fear glad you're all okay! I heard the Carolinas were going to get hit today.

:GM_FCA:

84 Days until Clay is on DDD! :yahoo:

The sun is shining! Reading around and mixed views on Clay doing the "Funny or Die"video...some think it is a good thing and some are not happy because they tend to be a bit irreverent and crude. But they are popular and I think probably something Clay would enjoy doing and a good way to get his name out there. Hopefully these little things are just busy work until he goes back to Broadway!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I think it's a good move too. I've heard of Funny or Die and always meant to get over there to see what they do. I did see parts of one video that Charlie Sheen did for it where he was pretending to cook....I saw it on an entertainment news show of some sort. It was really funny!

I'm just now getting to see footage from yesterday's Raleigh storms, and oh my god...how terrible for everyone! :( I did find some (cool to me) videos of some of the tornadoes that struck the area. There's a lot more video at the WRAL site too. For the Raleighites here, what's your other news stations I can check out?

(And as a fan of Reed Timmer, a storm chaser, I bet he's kicking himself that he didn't go after these yesterday!)

Multiple vortices!

Time lapse from top of RBC Plaza, downtown Raleigh

Watching these I also really hope all of Clay's family is safe...

I am VERY glad everyone from the boards seems to be safe after the storms in Raleigh last night. I will, however, pray for the families deeply affected by this storm.

I'm THRILLED by the possibility of Clay being on funnyordie. They have a HUGELY snarky sense of humor. Matter of fact, a friend of mine on Facebook just posted a new clip by them that I thought was hysterical. When Harry Met Sally 2

Back from babysitting..Austin was not happy today when I got there...I think he was just tired; had to walk him around for about 30 minutes before he stopped crying and went to sleep...didn't help that mommy and daddy couldn't seem to get out the door...he get a little calmed down and then they would hear him and start up again. Finally they left for good and then I got him settled. After he slept, ate and had a diaper change, he was good to go.

I haven't watched any of the videos yet from Funny or Die, but I think it is a good thing for Clay..he needs to let people see the funny side of himself. I think doing things like FOD and DDD are good for people to see what Clay is capable of.

Kim

Leaving in about half hour for the great combination of Joe's Crab Shack for dinner and Elton John! What a great day-early wedding anniversary for my husband and I!

Topic: Clay's sung an Elton John song. Except he thought it was a George Michael song. *snerk*

Sigh...how funny....

So glad to hear everyone in NC is safe....I was quite worried this morning when I heard how bad it had been. I messaged my two friends who live in the Wilson area and was so relieved when I heard back from them, that they were ok. The video foot is unbelievable.

So glad to hear everyone in NC is safe....I was quite worried this morning when I heard how bad it had been. I messaged my two friends who live in the Wilson area and was so relieved when I heard back from them, that they were ok. The video footage is unbelievable.

Thanks for letting us know about them. Wilson was hit hard, so I am glad they are OK!