#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

Thanks for asking aikim. He is doing much better but is still far from walking on his own. It's a six month recuperation and he is about half way through it. When this knee is back to working he has surgery planned for the other knee.

Okay this is for real..looks like Clay took Faye, Jaymes and Parker out to eat:

From Cindydoe at CV:

Just got a text(actually an hour ago, I waited!) The text read:

Clay Aiken just got off the ferry! omg.gif

It was from my brother, who is semi-retired, and works the ferry to "Bald Head Island." Of course I called him for more info.

He said it seems he took the ferry over for dinner, and then back to the mainland. I asked if he was alone, he said he was with a younger woman , an older woman and a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.gif

Crap! He promises to call if there is a next time!

:GM_FCA:

CV is having a cellcert tonight so we can here Clay sing the SSB; not sure what time it is..there is also a fan going who is taking a video camera and hoping to get clack..keep your fingers crossed!

FOD Video Premier this month! :yahoo:

77 Days until Clay is on DDD! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I drove into Toronto on Saturday morning to spend the day with my mom. My daughter joined us and we went out to dinner with an old high school friend of mine, and her mother. Sunday morning the three of us did breakfast out, then I headed home and was taken out for dinner by my 3 kids. This week I need to stay away from restaurants, LOL! Hugs to everyone who struggle with Mother's Day. :starhugs:

Nice to hear Clay was (apparently) out and about with his family yesterday. I look forward to clack from tonight's SSB....hopefully!

I had a busy weekend, running around with my son driving him back and forth to my son's football tryout at the college he's going to in Sept. good thing hubby cooperated and joined us, I hate driving in city traffic, plus I was working all weekend too. I'm working one more evening then off 6 days, going to spend time with my sisters, it's our yearly ritual to go to Burlington Vermont for a couple nights. The time will do me good!

Hope we do get to see some clack of the SSB this evening! Have a good day everyone!!! :hug:

Update from Cindydoe at CV who brought us the Mother's Day sighting...her brother saw Clay in the backseat changing Parker's (presumably..there has been much analyzing going as to whether it was really Faye and Jaymes with Clay, was the child really Parker, etc....common sense tells me it was so I am going with that, LOL!) clothes.

Nice article about the game tonight:

http://www.durhambulls.com/team/press_release.html?id=1670

The cellcert for the game will be at 6:45 EST!!

Kim

He sounded great as usual. Hope we have a little video.

Yes he did..amazing the power that man has!

Kim

The cellcert for the SSB is already vaulted at CV!

Kim

There are pictures over at CV..he looks great..hair is really red!

Kim

Was just coming to post the video...8 years later and I am still blown away by the power of his voice!

Kim

:GM_FCA:

Amazing what a little clack can do for the fandom; need to go watch that a few more times!

FOD Video Premier this month! :yahoo:

76 Days until Clay is on DDD! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I saw this on another board, and I'm conflicted a bit about this, but I'm going to post it anyway. In the photo gallery I posted above (from the News-Observer), check out picture number 22. Then, look to the left. Is that who I think it might be?

I saw this on another board, and I'm conflicted a bit about this, but I'm going to post it anyway. In the photo gallery I posted above (from the News-Observer), check out picture number 22. Then, look to the left. Is that who I think it might be?

Might be Parker you think? Sure is a cutie either way. I'm bad with people. Do we know who is holding the baby?

Clay looks great in that picture above me.