#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

I saw this on another board, and I'm conflicted a bit about this, but I'm going to post it anyway. In the photo gallery I posted above (from the News-Observer), check out picture number 22. Then, look to the left. Is that who I think it might be?

Might be Parker you think? Sure is a cutie either way. I'm bad with people. Do we know who is holding the baby?

Clay looks great in that picture above me.

Well, that's the thing. I think it looks like Jaymes, so it would make sense that this is Parker. BUT -- I'm just not sure, and I believe Clay's not tellin' either. *g*

That's definitely Jaymes -- I recognize her ears and nose. Who else would she be holding who is a boy about 2, blond, adorable, with long lashes, extremely fair skin, and who looks like a sweet pea ....

110509-Durham-Bulls-12.jpg

A previous sighting after the 2009 Gala, at a restaurant, described Parker with curly blond hair. And look at that purdy mouth.

And he's wearing a striped shirt.

If only we could see his feet!

That's definitely Jaymes -- I recognize her ears and nose. Who else would she be holding who is a boy about 2, blond, adorable, with long lashes, extremely fair skin, and who looks like a sweet pea ....

A previous siting after the 2009 Gala, at a restaurant, described Parker with curly blond hair. And look at that purdy mouth.

And he's wearing a striped shirt.

If only we could see his feet!

HA HA

yeah I'd take that bet. LOL

Looks like the lady in brown, who I also think is Jaymes, is filling a pez dispenser. :cryingwlaughter: My husband got really good at doing that in dark movie theatres when our men were boys. What a gorgeous baby the lady in brown has.

I think it is Parker. Aikenite at CV has a friend in Raleigh who has seen Parker and confirmed that the boy in the t-shirt and baseball cap was not him so I am saying little blonde boy in the dugout is him.

Kim

:GE_FCA:

Today I literally uploaded Carolina On My Mind and dashed out the door to teach music in High Point. The blog features Clay's national anthem performance with photos, graphics by Fountaindawg, the video, etc.

I missed hearing everything "live" by a few minutes, but appreciate the caps that I heard the minute they were uploaded. Thank you for your blog visits and comments, which help in the Google scheme of things.

Have an awesome evening, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

:GM_FCA:

It was 92 here yesterday and going to be warm again today; I had to put the AC on last night..just too hot in the house for the humans and the animals. Guess we are just going to bypass Spring and head right to Summer..but that is Chicago for you!

FOD Video Premiers This Month! :yahoo:

74 Days until Clay is on DDD! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Been really busy lately with work. Today I am finally off and I have a meeting for my other job this am and a luncheon at noon.

Got home late on Monday from work and watched Clay sing. He sounded and looks great. I do not know if that picture is Parker but the child is really cute and it would be nice if we got a glimpse of him.

aikim, that's ILLINOIS for you -- we're having the same thing as far as heat goes!

Pulling this from walkiki at the CH, a very cool exchange from Twitter:

The Garfoose (Dirk Hayhurst)

Me and Clay Aiken, pre game. Nice guy, great voice. Maybe the best National Anthem I've heard live. http://yfrog.com/h317bxxfj

11:39 PM May 9th

I don't understand why folks are shocked I chatted with Clay Aiken. I've met Avril Lavigne, a Jonas brother, and various other artists (1/2)

12:49 AM May 10th

At least Clay was nice enough to give me the time of day and remember my name. Like him or not, manners count for something in my book.

12:50 AM May 10th

I'm Dirk Hayhurst, Pitcher, Author, Speaker, and Garfoose creator. Currently a member of the Tampa Bay Rays.

http://www.dirkhayhurst.com

eeeeeYear 6 Membership Package Announcement

We're excited to announce updates for 2011 to the Clay Aiken Official Fan Club membership packages. We've reduced the yearly membership price on both packages and have listened to your feedback in our recent OFC survey. You can join or renew your membership now by choosing the digital package or the ultimate package which includes a customized dry erase magnet board, CD/DVD case, and 50-sheet notepad. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery after you've made your purchase.

But we didn't just listen to your opinions on solely the merchandise items. Many of you requested more content and connection here on the OFC. As a result, we're very excited to announce a new feature this year exclusive to the Official Fan Club. Clay will be stopping in every few months to host a live video chat exclusively for members of the OFC. Clay will be on camera reading your questions or comments and responding to you in real time! That means you'll get The Man sitting down on camera to talk with you live! Think of it as a meet and greet without needing to leave your house!

Our first live video chat will happen this summer and the specific date will be announced shortly. To ensure you have access to these live video chats and all of the other features of the Official Fan Club, please join or renew your subscription now! We hope that you'll refer a friend or fellow Clay fan to check out the OFC as well.

Thank you,

-Team Clay

Already signed up! Woohoo for Live Video Chats..can't wait!

Kim

Clay is doing an interview on WRAL tonight about Idol...woohoo; more clack!

Kim

I renewed, I am so easy when it comes to Clay. Reading around, negativity starting, why can't his fans just be happy. I know he said no concerts this year so I am not expecting pre-sales. One person stated the price change and probably no presales and then added gloomy to the end. I am so tired of some fans attitudes!!

I renewed, I am so easy when it comes to Clay. Reading around, negativity starting, why can't his fans just be happy. I know he said no concerts this year so I am not expecting pre-sales. One person stated the price change and probably no presales and then added gloomy to the end. I am so tired of some fans attitudes!!

Yeah...I don't get it..guess some will never be happy..wait until the first video chat..."rolling eyes"

Kim

I just renewed and sorry to say am getting more stuff. :smack:

I scroll when I see certain names. It doesn't pay to argue. There are plenty of fans with whom I agree on most things pertaining to Clay. I did scroll past a lot of posts today. :snoopy:

I haven't renewed yet but will after pay day! The video chats sound like a great idea. The swag sounds interesting and different this time around. I haven't read anywhere but here today, because work was crazy. We had an emergency situation come up and now I am under the gun to launch a new application by tomorrow afternoon. I spent most of this afternoon in meetings trying to hash out the details. I really do like my job but I don't much like pressure situations. Ah well at least I'll be busy tomorrow! No time for random Clay board surfing. :cryingwlaughter:

In other news, my son's baseball team has their opening game tomorrow night. I'm really looking forward to it. My son had some bad news from his sports chiropractor today, in regards to his elbow. He may need surgery, so he won't be able to pitch for the time being, until they can determine what's going on. But at least he can still play for now!

I just saw Clay on my TV. :flirtysmile3:

He had on a dark green shirt. They showed some photos that were on a shelf--Clay, Angela, Quiana, and Jacob were in two (on-stage photos), there was a spamalot photo, what else? At least one framed album/award--didn't catch what it was. It was hard to notice stuff because he looked freakin fantastic. Stubble, red, lots of closeups on that face. :GAH: He laughed a lot and was fun and entertaining. Said if he could go back and do what he did on AI forever, he would do it. Talked about the friendships. The reporter was one who hasn't interviewed him before, I don't think. She was into it! I was too. Can't wait for clack!!

PS--I hope WRAL puts a video of other parts of the interview on line.

Okay someone answer me this.... I had the WRAL live stream on, they were doing the news....and then suddenly they seemed to change the topic to weather and I saw a cap of Clay that said "tonight at 11" and I figured oh okay, I'll just turn it back on then, and shut off the stream. THEN, a couple minutes later I refresh to read that the interview just aired. Confused, I put the stream back on, and it seemed they were just coming back from the weather report! So...someone tell me..... did they do the interview, and then the weather, or did I happen to catch the wrong newscast?? I'm so confused, and disappointed to miss the segment! :(

Okay someone answer me this.... I had the WRAL live stream on, they were doing the news....and then suddenly they seemed to change the topic to weather and I saw a cap of Clay that said "tonight at 11" and I figured oh okay, I'll just turn it back on then, and shut off the stream. THEN, a couple minutes later I refresh to find see that the interview just aired. Confused, I put the stream back on, and it seemed they were just coming back from the weather report! So...someone tell me..... did they do the interview, and then the weather, or did I happen to catch the wrong newscast?? I'm so confused, and disappointed to miss the segment! :(

It came on before the weather. They have news on WRAL also at 11, so it might be shown again. It is confusing, and WRAL news at 11 might not cover the same segment since they don't show American Idol. As for streaming--I have no idea if there is just one stream for both news segments. WRAL news is on two different local networks, FOX 50 at 10 (which is what you were watching) and CBS at 11. I hope they do show it again.

Okay someone answer me this.... I had the WRAL live stream on, they were doing the news....and then suddenly they seemed to change the topic to weather and I saw a cap of Clay that said "tonight at 11" and I figured oh okay, I'll just turn it back on then, and shut off the stream. THEN, a couple minutes later I refresh to find see that the interview just aired. Confused, I put the stream back on, and it seemed they were just coming back from the weather report! So...someone tell me..... did they do the interview, and then the weather, or did I happen to catch the wrong newscast?? I'm so confused, and disappointed to miss the segment! :(

It came on before the weather. They have news on WRAL also at 11, so it might be shown again. It is confusing, and WRAL news at 11 might not cover the same segment since they don't show American Idol. As for streaming--I have no idea if there is just one stream for both news segments. WRAL news is on two different local networks, FOX 50 at 10 (which is what you were watching) and CBS at 11. I hope they do show it again.

Well crap... :( Should I watch at 11 then too just in case? That is if the cap isn't up before then. lol