#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

Woohoo I caught it this time!! :) Very good interview. Now I can read back on what I missed. LOL

(Also in watching this interview I felt a sense of support that WRAL seems to have for Clay. Maybe that's just me? But it made me think of the same sense of support our stations give to Kid Rock and Eminem here.)

Woohoo I caught it this time!! :) Very good interview. Now I can read back on what I missed. LOL

(Also in watching this interview I felt a sense of support that WRAL seems to have for Clay. Maybe that's just me? But it made me think of the same sense of support our stations give to Kid Rock and Eminem here.)

WRAL and Clay have always had a special relationship, since Idol days. Of course Idol was a Fox show, and WRAL got first dibs I'm sure throughout the season. Linda Loveland used to be the reporter who interviewed him; she even went out to CA during the show. Now she's on radio (and spending more time with her children) and she emcees the Galas. I don't think this reporter has ever interviewed him before--and she got to go to.... wherever.... I'm thinking maybe Faye's?

I thought it looked like it was in his house? The living room, or at least the cabinetry, seemed familiar.

It seemed so small--maybe just a tight shot? But didn't he move out of his house before the tour started?

It seemed so small--maybe just a tight shot? But didn't he move out of his house before the tour started?

I recall him saying in a M&G that if it didn't sell by the time the tour ended he'd be taking it off the market.

:GM_FCA:

So now we are on to the next debate..is it Clay's house or not? Over on CV they posted pictures of his house and it does appear to be the same cabinets, etc. and someone noticed childproof locks on the cabinet doors. I will say it is his house and I am glad he is back home..kind of made me sad when he said he thinking about selling it.

Loved the interview..he looked good!

FOD Video Premier this month! :yahoo:

73 Days until Clay is on DDD! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

WRAL link to Clay's interview

Frankly, I'm a bit surprised that it isn't in the CH vault yet (don't have a key to the CV vault)...

He looked great and he's such a charmer. I think I'll keep him.

I think it looks like his house as well, from what little I've seen of it, which is practically nothing.

I thought this tweet was really funny!

Want to get a tweet Retweeted? Just mention Clay Aiken. Works like a charm. #claymates

cryingwlaughter.gif But true!

Kim

So who wants to make a banner.

FYI in the next few months we're looking to combine all FCA sites under one domain. Yes you've heard this before ha ha. But seriously it will happen. We need a pretty current Clay banner. It seems we have new photos lately. Anyone interested? Don't worry we won't spring anything on you..we are just now starting to investigate things. More info as it becomes available. And of course we'll need some imput and testers.

Made it through another week...well almost.

Uh oh couchie. :imgtongue:

I just happened to look up and see this--couldn't believe my eyes! Looking excellent again in the same outfit. Naturally others are more efficient and found everything needed to report this, and even provide video.

From CH:

Just saw this at CV, posted by claygalsal:
I can't believe it, but Clay was on my tv again. Did anyone else see it? Greg Fishel is the #1 weatherman at WRAL. He is celebrating his 30th anniversary there. Last night David Letterman congratulated him. Just now Clay congratulated him. Once again, I got so excited that I cannot remember what all Clay said. I do know that he said back in elementary school, he wanted to be a meteorologist, and I think he said that Greg had visited Stough Elem. where Clay went when he was in the 4th grade. He talked for a good 30-45 seconds, and I was so shocked to see him on again, that I can't remember everything he said. He was outside----maybe at his house because he had on the same shirt that he did for the Scotty Idol interview. He was standing on grass with no visible house nearby.

Of course, it made me smile from ear to ear. WRAL!!! Keep putting him on my tv!

The news is on the WRAL website and Clay is at about the 21 minute mark. So Cute!!!

http://www.wral.com/news/video/1082826/#/vid1082826

So who wants to make a banner.

FYI in the next few months we're looking to combine all FCA sites under one domain. Yes you've heard this before ha ha. But seriously it will happen. We need a pretty current Clay banner. It seems we have new photos lately. Anyone interested? Don't worry we won't spring anything on you..we are just now starting to investigate things. More info as it becomes available. And of course we'll need some imput and testers.

Made it through another week...well almost.

I've made a few in my day, I can take a stab at one! :)

jmh thanks for bringing that over! Just happened to check here first before anywhere else. I'll probably look at it in the morning though. I just got home from watching the game with friends...we lost. :(

:dancetom: Way to go SJ Sharks!!! Woohoo

Awe, sorry shortyjill :hug:

Speaking of weathermen, (saw this at CC) here is an old clip of Clay doing the weather for WRAL at one time....sooooo CUTE!

:GM_FCA:

Woohoo for Friday.. so glad it is the end of the week..unfortunately it looks to be a pretty crappy week-end weather-wise so there go my gardening plans. It seems all our nice weather is during the week when I am at work.

FOD Video Premier this month! :yahoo:

72 Days until Clay is on DDD! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Friday the thirteenth! I hope everyone has a fairly uneventful day!

So far the day is looking good compared to yesterday when I was dusting before a friend came over to eat with us and found a dead bird in the living room. The joys of owning a cat. :smack: I hate that.

I was up half the night with Ringo....he got into a large bag of cat food yesterday, when I was at my son's home opener. I almost took him to the emerg vet but decided to give it a couple of hours and see if he would settle down. He was panting and couldn't get comfortable, and I was concerned that his stomach could 'flip'...I always think the worst. He usually sleeps on my bed but spent most of the night alternating between it and the tile floor in the bathroom (cooler, for sure). It was quite warm and humid yesterday. Anyways, he seems ok this morning, but I didn't feed him to be on the safe side. Ah, the joys of owning dogs!

Awe, sorry shortyjill :hug:

It hurts this morning, but now our entire city will be backing the Tampa Bay Lightning. :) Besides, Franzen and Cleary (did you see that hit?? I can't believe that happened!) can rest up and heal.

luckiest sorry about your puppy. It WAS warm yesterday but it felt nice!

Thanks, I think he is ok now.....the danger is "bloat" which can lead to death if not treated immediately. I was in the "should I or shouldn't I" quandry last night, regarding the emerg vet ($120 just to walk in the door). Considering I just had him there 2 weeks ago.....LOL Sometimes I think I am like a first time parent, only with puppies not babies.

ETA: Wheeeee, it's pay day! I just ordered my year 6 package! twinklewhore.gif

We have gone from 90 degrees the last two days to 60 degrees and raining and it is supposed to get colder this week-end..really sucks.

Yesterday our dog ate a beetle and threw up..we always know when he has an upset tummy because he goes outside and eats grass until he gets sick.

Clay content..I bet he has dog throw-up stories (really can't believe we are talking about animals puking..desperate times, I guess, LOL!)

Kim

:GE_FCA:

Friday the 13th arrived at Blogspot two days early, obliterating blog entries, comments, etc., across the Net. Some have been restored, and some have not. This is "Take 2" of the Carolina On My Mind entry featuring the WRAL video/Cotton's screen caps from Clay's interview/insight RE finale week at Idol.

Thank you for your blog comments/visits and assistance with tweets, Facebook posts, links, etc. All the best to the Final 3!

:twinklewhore: Happy Birthday to granddaughter Lia, who is two-years old today! Photos from the festivities will be shared as soon as possible.

Hope all is well with Ringo, luckiest1. We went through some expensive vet visits (sick on the very first weekend, etc.). Our vet began calling Button "The Million Dollar Dog."

Have an awesome weekend, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen: