#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

Hmmm..maybe I should not post the tidbits? Just keeping people informed.

Fear The video chat will be posted on the site so those who missed it can see it and the rest of us can watch over and over and over.......

Promo's airing for The Talk on Monday..used a picture of Clay at the award show he was at with Tori (long hair) and one from GLAAD...hoping someone capped the promo!

Kim

Comments don't have anything to do with your posts aikim, so keep bringing them. I actually had not seen that. I think it's the remarks that Clay doesn't try hard enough or he would be working like.....( fill in the blanks). If he wanted to sit and chew his nails for a year, IMO, it's his choice and doesn't bother me at all. Although I don't really think that. :04:

Why do I have to sign in every time I post. Is it Chrome? Maybe I should be using IE instead?

New tidbit! Please let there be clack!

Just saw this on Claymaniacs:

QUOTEJust happened to watch E news and they just showed Clay and interviewed him in that Funny or Die skit he did with Tori Spelling. It's cute. She chooses him out of all the gays and they play paddycake in bed. LOL I believe E News is on again at 11 but I think he'll be on a half hour after. And I'm sure someone could get clack of it.

ETA: Preview of The Talk on Monday:

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/daytime/the_talk/video/?vs=Previews

aikim -- don't worry about it. It's just me and my fear of people blowing things way out of proportion. Around here, most of us seem to keep our heads on straight. *g*

And cool for stuff coming up! EEEEEEEEEE! Fresh clack!

Fear, I use Chrome all the time and never have to log in every time. Did the "remember me" box get unchecked when you sign in?

I use chrome and have the remember me box checked and I still have to log in at times.

Kim

Did anyone tape this clip, it says it's not available for viewing in "MY" area. I don't know why they don't like me...sure, I'm Canadian but basically I'm sane like the rest of you...you're sane...right? :unsure:

I use Firefox and check the "remember me" box everywhere. I never have to login unless a session times me out, which is about every 2-4 weeks. :)

The Talk promo has been put in the CV vault, should be up at CU soon.

New tidbit! Please let there be clack!

Just saw this on Claymaniacs:
Just happened to watch E news and they just showed Clay and interviewed him in that Funny or Die skit he did with Tori Spelling. It's cute. She chooses him out of all the gays and they play paddycake in bed. LOL I believe E News is on again at 11 but I think he'll be on a half hour after. And I'm sure someone could get clack of it.

This is what I want to see. And luckily it starts at 11:30 here, so I haven't missed any of it, but it sounds like he's a half hour in. I set my DVR to record the whole thing just in case.

Maybe there will be clack before it comes on here.

Sorry calurker, Canadians sometimes get a raw deal. But there will be clack.

Tidbits Aikim? Absolutely love tidbits!

Castles in the sky? I Loove castles in the sky!

Speaking of which, I got the keys to my very own castle a couple of days ago!!!

Carpet was laid yesterday and the movers come the day after tomorrow. I am exhausted but am still making trips with the small stuff and

running on stress. Hey , I can sleep after next Thursday when I hand the rental house keys back right?

Can I say I hate the term "gays"? Off to find clack........

ETA found it in CV vault, looks like CH hasn't woken up yet. Not my cuppa, but glad Clay had the opportunity. He did well and is adorable of course.

Congratulations and best wishes on the new house ausdon. We don't mind pictures.

If houses weren't sitting on the market for so long here, I would consider building. A woman a few houses away has had her house on the market for two years. In this country,the housing market is making a very slow recovery, if it can be called that. It's just difficult to acknowledge that the value of your home has decreased in the past five years. Meanwhile, my home project list grows.

Looking forward to the Clay clack. The CH hasn't had a new clack since May. I pm'd a mod last week but no one has responded. I don't have access to CV's vault. Maybe it's time for them to merge?

Clay doesn't seem to have a problem making fun of himself, so I guess anything goes with him. I'm not fond of other's doing stereotypes but the stereotypee can get away with it as a form of sarcasm, portraying ourselves as others see us. JMO as I haven't seen it yet.

:GM_FCA:

The E Promo of the FOD video is now in the vault at CV! I stayed up to watch last night..my God, i do not know how people watch that stuff..only for Clay would I watch that crap. But he was worth waiting for. Off to watch my download again!

1 Day until The DDD Discussion Panel!Yahoo.gif

2 Days until Clay is on The Talk!Yahoo.gif

8 Days until Clay is on DDD!Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Looking forward to the Clay clack. The CH hasn't had a new clack since May. I pm'd a mod last week but no one has responded. I don't have access to CV's vault. Maybe it's time for them to merge?

I've thought that for a while now, actually. I don't have a CV key either, so I had to find a sendspace link for the FOD clip.

He looks adorable. He looks funny (as in humorous). I :::heart:::: him.

I'm so easy.

And I'd play patty-cake with Clay in my bed anytime.

I watched the FOD clip last night and thought it was funny! :) I liked it.

ausdon congrats on the new house!

If houses weren't sitting on the market for so long here, I would consider building. A woman a few houses away has had her house on the market for two years.

We got really lucky selling the house. Our neighbor's son was really interested in the place and we ended up selling to him and we didn't have to put our house on the market at all!

Hooray somebody woke up and I got to see the clip. Clay is so funny. I see what you mean luckiest,Tori speaking about her gays was a little demeaning sounding but I'm hoping she just did it tongue in cheek. Since they are previewing it at outfest, I'm assuming it won't be insulting. Our nephew produces the "Hoarding, Buried Alive" shows and I'm addicted to them. It's a real incentive for cleaning up.

shortyjill that's a great way to sell your house. Don't think I'd be that lucky.

Hi guys. Here I am in Bratislava and I just got to see the promo! How great is that? He looks so cute and it seems really funny! I just love YouTube.

Do you have a link?

Kim

YouTube link to the E! Promo clip

ausdon, glad to hear all about the house! I hope everything works out well for you....

Bought my futon today. The cover of it is based on "Starry Starry Night" by Van Gogh. Of course, I then thought of "Vincent." Hee. In a strange way, it now fits in my Clay Aiken room.

Silly me, scheduled to see Harry Potter tomorrow when the reports from Outfest are going to come in. Oh well, I'll just catch up late tomorrow night!

I see what you mean luckiest,Tori speaking about her gays was a little demeaning sounding but I'm hoping she just did it tongue in cheek. Since they are previewing it at outfest, I'm assuming it won't be insulting.

My daughter (who is gay) thought it was funny, but her taste in comedy and mine are not the same. I just really dislike that type of humour (and honestly, it's the terms 'gays' that irks me more than anything).....but I understand that it's not meant to be insulting, and I guess, to most people who are gay, it's not. I'm glad Clay was asked to be involved and I'm glad that most everyone is enjoying it!

I spent yesterday at a ball park about an hour and a half away from home.....beautiful, sunny day, temps in the 90s. Today I have a BBQ to attend, temps slated to be even hotter. It's amazing how doing not much of anything in the heat can wipe you out!

I don't have time this morning to pull these to my Photobucket (hubby is debuting as a piano soloist at church!), but -- Clay's alive! Woohoo!

From Notacanuck at the CH:

twinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.gif

Happy birthday Carolina Clay!

Great pictures of Clay!

My take on the whole "my gays" thing..well, I guess and if Clay and the others had a problem with it they wouldn't have had done the video to begin with...as has been said..just a fun thing to do and they all looked like they were having fun.

Looking forward to reports today!

1 Day until Clay is on The View!Yahoo.gif

7 Days until Clay is on DDD!Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

WOOHOO for the Saturday Outfest pix! :yahoo:

Thank you for your early morning birthday wishes. Here is my grandson Kai's cellphone greeting:

Ghnbvvvvvbdccxx cfgggvcfcccdfcc vcvhgvhhtr

thbirthdaygreet.gif

Wishing Scarlett and playbiller blessings and all the best on our special day!

Have an awesome day, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen: