#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

Maybe I should watch a few episodes of Hoarders before I watch the full FOD clip. ;)

I'd suggest not eating while you're watching a Hoarders, but that's just me. It can get very gross. (To be honest, it truly makes me feel like 1) I'm not so bad with all my stuff; and 2) I need to keep cleaning!)

Oooh, looking forward to watching that Scarlett video when I get home from work! I already watched the 3 clips from the CV vault this morning. Love, love, love Clay's faces and interaction with the fan asking the questions. cryingwlaughter.gif

:GA_FCA:

Thank you again for all the birthday greetings here and at Facebook. :wub:

Scarlett's video of the DDD panel discussion is featured in today's Carolina On My Mind blog. Also included are three of her screen caps, brief recaps, and a download link.

Be sure to read Scarlett's "best birthday ever" summary near the end. As always, thank you for your blog visits/comments, tweets, Facebooks posts, etc.

Have an awesome new week, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

Finally had a chance to watch The Talk..hubby was so sweet and had it all cued up for me so I could just push play and watch. Oh and he had to tell me right away that Clay was growing a beard..had to tell him that Clay often has stubble.

So...best interview he has done in a while..he looked gorgeous, the ladies were respectful and let him talk. I love the little snippets we got about Parker..so cute that he doesn't like Daddy to sing and I melted when Clay referred to himself as Daddy..think that was the first time he ever did that.

He looked great in the DDD preview and I cannot wait to see the show!

Usual talk about Idol, yada, yada..wish he would have done a reprise of "take" when Holly brought it up!

Retirement question..totally did not get a vibe that he was leaving anytime soon..just sounded like the usual response he gives to the question. He is 33 now, so I can totally see him looking to the future and looking at other options..but I think he is going to be around for a while.

To sum it up..I was smiling and thudding the whole time and will be watching that video again and again and again.....

Kim

Hoping I can get to see the Talk later. Mr.Fear DVR'd it for me. Preparing for our vacation but I didn't finish a report at work today. Hopefully I can do it while washing clothes. Whatever Clay said must have gotten a few fans worked up. Yikes!

Just the usual over-reacting, reading between the lines and jumping to conclusions..business as usual in the fandom!

Kim

The Talk was great, he made me laugh out loud a number of times. I don't take anything he said as impending doom.....he's said it all before. I watched the full FOD......still not my cuppa. *shrug* Nothing to do with the Clay part, which is cute. :) I also watched last night's episode of DDD and can't wait for next week! Loved the little clip they showed on The Talk, Clay is going to be great in that role. :) :) :)

The Talk was great, he made me laugh out loud a number of times. I don't take anything he said as impending doom.....he's said it all before. I watched the full FOD......still not my cuppa. *shrug* Nothing to do with the Clay part, which is cute. :) I also watched last night's episode of DDD and can't wait for next week! Loved the little clip they showed on The Talk, Clay is going to be great in that role. :) :) :)

Don't go reading around then..some boards are already planning the funeral for his careerwordpooper.gif

Wow so much to watch. Yay. I will cue it all up. Clay's career has been over for about 5 years now. What else is new.

And for something to make ya'll laugh. I found the volume button on my computer. Seriously LOL.

And off topic..when I got home from work today--- dog tired --- I looked out on my patio and my nephew Tyler had assembled my new patio furniture and had taken away some of the junk that was out there including an old desk. He took it apart. He's eleven. I was so shocked. I can't even believe he got the table out of the box. It took me and my sister to carry it in.

:GM_FCA:

5 Days until Clay is on DDD!Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Fear, I hope you have a good time on your vacation! Did you get to see the clack from yesterday yet?

Wow so much to watch. Yay. I will cue it all up. Clay's career has been over for about 5 years now. What else is new.

That's pretty much my feeling too. IMO, ALL careers have "cycles" and show business especially so. He may just lay low for a while, focus on his charity work, and then be re-energized to start again.

Another point that I hold (and not many do, I think): I've always believed in "absence makes the heart grow fonder." I've usually said that in conjunction with us, the fans. Maybe he needs that for a while too, just to settle in his head exactly what he wants to do with his life, and how he can go about it best. Again, JMO.

And for something to make ya'll laugh. I found the volume button on my computer. Seriously LOL.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?! :cryingwlaughter:

And... :smack:

And off topic..when I got home from work today--- dog tired --- I looked out on my patio and my nephew Tyler had assembled my new patio furniture and had taken away some of the junk that was out there including an old desk. He took it apart. He's eleven. I was so shocked. I can't even believe he got the table out of the box. It took me and my sister to carry it in.

That's very cool. You've got a good nephew there!

Don't have time to watch anything as I am heading up to Dracula's Castle but had to pop in and say he looked so cute in that latest pic.

Have fun! Take garlic. *g*

I'm at a different campus for a few hours this morning -- but later today I may have to watch the clack again a few more times. I was really impressed with the clip from DDD. Now, I'm a weird one in that I haven't watched an episode at all of the show (going into it blind), but from the sounds of it, I will probably try to catch up after I see the episode this weekend. I'll have to find some other streaming method other than Netflix though, those bastards. Hee.

The Talk was great, he made me laugh out loud a number of times. I don't take anything he said as impending doom.....he's said it all before. I watched the full FOD......still not my cuppa. *shrug* Nothing to do with the Clay part, which is cute. :) ......

Not mine either Lucky but I did like The Talk.

Have a great day everybody.

And yes LadyJ - seriously. DUH.

Fear, I hope you have a good time on your vacation! Did you get to see the clack from yesterday yet?

Not yet but I did get my report done and am packed. I'll either watch youtube or download it, I guess. Off to the dentist first. Ouch!!

New interview from Outfest..he talks about Broadway and singing!

Kim

aikim, that interview is cool! Hopefully that will help reassure some in the fandom!

I've decided that I love the sweater, but I think his hair looks sweaty. It's a good cut, though.

So...it's been HOT here. But, in the airconditioning, it's bearable, so I started cooking dinner. Suddenly, the tornado sirens go off! I look outside; it's a bit dark, but no wind at all. So, I continue cooking. A half hour later, I find out via Facebook that there was a funnel cloud spotted about a mile from my house! AAAAGH! Too close for comfort! Fortunately, it didn't touch down.

And sadly, it's still hot.