#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

Really wondering if he had those wild spikes on tour just because the fans were complaining about them..seems the more the fans fussed about his hair...the wilder the spikes became! :cryingwlaughter:

His hair is perfect in that picture!

Kim

Cute tweet:

MarquezForrest: @CynthiaMDN and @AllisonPritch and I just randomly asked Clay Aiken for directions in Manhattan.

This is fun:

He's out and about again:

NoleNurse: Intermission at ... @clayaiken is totally sitting behind us, lol! Hip is killing me having to sit so long but the show is AMAZING!!

(name of show was removed by original poster..I am sure we will hear later!)

Kim

Sorry, I think it's silly to delay posting something that's out there for the whole world to read on Twitter.

Intermission at Wicked... @clayaiken is totally sitting behind us, lol!

So apparently Clay still loves Wicked, and he wasn't seeing it all those times just because Reed was in it.

Sorry, I think it's silly to delay posting something that's out there for the whole world to read on Twitter.

Intermission at Wicked... @clayaiken is totally sitting behind us, lol!

So apparently Clay still loves Wicked, and he wasn't seeing it all those times just because Reed was in it.

Just to clarify..I don't tweet so I did not see the original post..just brought over what I found. I agree with you...I think it is pretty silly to not post things...most people twitter and would find it from there before it hits the boards.

Kim

I wonder if Clay was able to help with directions. And I wonder if Clay was on his way to see the matinée of another show. C'mon Twitter! Spill it!

I was wondering the same thing when I saw that tweet, I have a feeling he's gotten pretty familiar with the city. LOL

:GM_FCA:

Hope we get some news from Clay soon so I have something to count down to!

Another Monday...work is really busy and going to get busier as one of the ladies in our department will be having knee surgery next month...bad timing as I will also be starting my next class.

Need to warn my family that I may be a bit crabby and bitchy come Mid-May!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

TC on FB:

Clay Aiken

It's officially spring...and that means spring cleaning for most of us. What chore are you dreading?

Since we are still in the middle of renovating our living room..really can't do much Spring cleaning...but dusting and sweeping is a daily occurrance...I will be so happy when I don't have to maneuver around building materials!

Kim

TC on FB:

Clay Aiken

It's officially spring...and that means spring cleaning for most of us. What chore are you dreading?

Since we are still in the middle of renovating our living room..really can't do much Spring cleaning...but dusting and sweeping is a daily occurrance...I will be so happy when I don't have to maneuver around building materials!

Kim

Fixing up my house to sell. I'm finally realizing that all the stairs in our house will prevent Mr. Fear from getting around. It's about time anyway.

Didn't order the Ernie Mancouse dvd. I hope we can eventually download. Saving my money for the Gala since I'm back to work again. A group of us have shared a table for the last four years. It's been really nice. :lilredani:

Eh, I don't see "Clay" in that picture, but I'm terrible at that sort of thing.

aikim, good luck with the class.

Fear, good luck with the house sell. I'm thinking of going to the Gala as well this year -- I may be contacting you....

Didn't get a chance to watch my DVD tonight, as we had someone come in and give an estimate on a kitchen remodel. Sigh. Lots of money. Anyway, I'll watch the DVD soon...

Were folks complaining about his hair? I've never much cared about the hair because I knew it would be different the next time I saw him. But I had to LOL when he came out last show with his hair sticking straight up in the front. I think I was distracted by it the first few songs.

When someone dissects the photo from top to bottom about time, place etc. let me know! heee.

So apparently those that thought it was Clay by the butt "don't know Clay's butt at all" :cryingwlaughter:

The dude that tweeted that picture earlier just tweeted

Klayton and Bret "Blue Stahli" live at Pops playing as #Celldweller, so awesome

The Celldweller is in Detroit.

Thunderstorms last night..we've had nice weather the past few days but the bottom is supposed to drop out in the next few days (anyone sense a theme here, butt; bottom, LOL!)

Happy BIrthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

The new Carolina On My Mind blog features the first of a three-part series on Not.Just.Us fan experiences during the Tried & True Tour. In this edition, cindilu2 recounts the story of Petra, a new fan in Germany. Graphics by cindilu2 and claystruck, videos by Scarlett and farouche complete this portion.

March Madness and the Tar Heels have nabbed a new conquest, and Sunday's Carolina-Washington game is replayed through text messages, as well as conventional links. I think you will enjoy both segments, even if you aren't into basketball. :giggle:

:hug: for all who need one.

Have a great week, FCA! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

Come in to work late today (10 a.m.) because I know I have to stay until 7:00 p.m. for a library orientation. Except....the librarian cover the reference desk at night is sick and no one else can cover. Therefore, I'm now working an 11 hour day, and will be here until at least 9:00 p.m.

Topic? I'm feeling a bit like I'm imagining Clay felt when he found out how many people were going to be at that one M&G. Overwhelmed.

Ernie Manouse sent me this email today and asked me to post it on the message boards:

OK – we have one more shot at getting season 8 of InnerVIEWS... to air across the country – they are re-feeding the series starting this coming Saturday, March 26th… So if the Clay fans can give it one more push…

Here again is the info they would need:

We are currently distributing our 8th Season of “InnerVIEWS with Ernie Manouse” to PBS stations across the country (this is the season with the Clay Aiken episode)… We need the help of the fans to make sure this series (and Clay) are seen… and it is so easy to do…

1) We need EVERY Clay fan (outside of the Houston area – cause we already air the show ;-) ) to call their local PBS station and ask to speak to the director of programming, or someone in the programming department.

2) Then they need to ask those folks if they are currently airing (or planning to air) the new season of InnerVIEWS with Ernie Manouse (Season 8) – if the station says yes – GREAT!,

3) If they are told NO – then we NEED to request that the station start airing the series!

4) The station may need to know the following:

The show is currently being distributed by NETA (National Educational Telecommunications Association)

The re-feed of the whole series (13 episodes) starts this Saturday (March 26th) and feeds every Saturday at 1230 – 1300 ET/SD07 (the stations will know what that means) for the next 13 weeks.

TO locate the contact information for your local PBS station – all you have to do is use this handy link: http://www.pbs.org/stationfinder/index.html

Having you folks help us out with this will make sure that the Clay episode (and our entire series) will be seen by many more PBS viewers than ever before!

This post can travel!

Sorry about your long day, Ldyj; people always think working in a library is stress free but it can be quite stressful at times.

Not sure about that e-mail from Ernie...Doesn't he have a PR department to contact PBS? I would feel very uncomfortable contacting a PD about this.

Kim