#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

Hi guys! It's beautiful here at the beach. Our room overlooks the ocean which is warm and a beautiful turquoise color. We took a little walk on the beach. Of course, I won't go in further than my toes especially after some fishermen were telling us that they were catching small sharks. My friend is feeding my two cats and the four baby raccoon that live in our woods and come up on our deck to get food.

I'm looking for the Talk video as Mr Fear is watching The Pickers on TV and I have time before Chopped comes on. I enjoyed the Outfest video that aikim linked. Clay sounded so happy. :twinklewhore:

:GM_FCA:

4 Days until Clay is on DDD!Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

New tweet from Curtis Brown:

cbp22: @clayaiken photoshoot today. its beautiful weather, hope it holds out.

8 minutes ago via web

Some more goodies:

@StarryMag is looking for interview questions for Clay for an interview tomorrow. Josh Berman, the DDD show producer, retweeted it so it seems to be part of promo for Sunday's episode.

@StarryMagStarryMag

Tomorrow we will be talking to #DropDeadDiva guest star @clayaiken! If you have any questions for him please be sure to tweet them to us!

1 hour agovia Twidroyd for Android

Hmm..it was rumored to be 105 i Raleigh today..sweaty Clay:

anncabell Ann-Cabell Andersen

Rumor has it that #ClayAiken is doing a photo shoot on rooftop of #WestCondos in #DowntownRaleigh right now?!

:GM_FCA:

Merrieee Look at the post above you..all the news of the day!

3 Days until Clay is on DDD! Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

New pic of Clay from DDD.....hubbahubba.gif

Edited by ldyjocelyn
Code messed up...see below. ldyj

More hubbahubba.gif pics of Clay from the photoshoot yesterday!

Holy Crap! Those are great pictures! If anyone is able to pull the entire albums, please let me know.

I love me a man in suspenders!

Any of the suspenders or the suit pictures? Pweeze?

He is a fiiiiiiiiiiiiine looking man!

Ooooookay, just for you I picked up some more ..... but I like the newer pictures more than the Bob's Big Boy or Kewpie Doll hair pics. Give me that aquamarine shirt with his eyes any day!

Edited to delete. So somebody contacted the photographer to thank him? Who was that rocket scientist????

keepingfaith, that last series you posted? Yummy, yummy goodness.

And it just goes to show you...I didn't even NOTICE the differences in the hair. I focus on that smile, and in this case, the clothes. I find the suspenders hot, and that suit looks amazing on him. And...different strokes...I'm not as fond of the light blue shirt pictures. He looks sweaty (which would make sense, if the pictures were taken yesterday), and sacrilegiously, sweaty is not a turn on for me. But give me that stairwell guy and I'm all over him like an expensive suit!

twinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.giftwinklewhore.gif