#61: Eight years of freakishly fun tours...and yes, he's still the one!

ldyjocelyn

Next FCA Thread Title  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'm not a regular drinker, but after every Clay concert I need something hard.
    • So I'm a filty-mouthed degenerate, with the hots for a gay singer. I don't see a problem.
    • I drank the koolaid and it was mighty fine.
    • It is a good cult!
    • I think that caused another kerfuffle.
    • I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving.
    • The Worst Bad Boys For You: The Ones That Only Look Non-Threatening

((( Couchie)))

I still check in here most days but haven't had time to surf around elsewhere.

Our new house is coming along. The bricks are half finished and the roof is done. I believe the internal wall board is going up later this week. I manage to go there most days and take photos - the kids are sick of the whole thing but I have regained my excitement.

The kids are going to a pop-culture and anime convention next weekend and I volunteered to make their costumes. What was I thinking! In fact thats what I should be doing right now but I am the Queen of procrastination. I am working on that with the help of Fly lady. Does anyone follow that site? I mainly read the forum now but it is still good motivation for me.

I am working more days now. The extra $$ (or should I say cents)come in handy with the ever-increasing costs of house building.

It is our 24th wedding anniversary today, hard to imagine, it has gone so quick. I was woken with flowers and chocolates so I can't complain. It has only taken 24 years to train DH that I like these things!!

I too hope that Clay is in NY on business as well as holiday. Not that I could come to see a new show, but it would be good if it was the right role for him.

:GM_FCA:

Awe Couchie Sounds like you had the week-end from hell..hope things get better!

Happy Anniversary to the Ausdons; I have been married 29 years and still can't get my husband to understand that flowers are the perfect gift!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

For those of you haven't seen DDD

Season 3 of "Drop Dead Diva" premieres in June on Lifetime, but before that, watch it from the beginning! On Friday, April 8, Lifetime is airing the first four episodes of "Drop Dead Diva" Season 1 starting at 8pm et/7c.

Congratulations to the ausdons! And hee -- personally, I love getting chocolates, but I'm not a big flower person. Our cats eat them!

couchie -- no wonder I never heard from you all weekend! Hopefully today was a good beginning of the week for you!

Everyone have a great week. Maybe we'll hear from Clay soon!

Well, hubby kept himself busy yesterday working on the bathroom we are remodeling...hopefully I will come home from work today and the doors to the linen closet will be up. It is actually nice having him home...he doesn't mind doing laundry or washing dishes. Now if I could just get him to have dinner on the table when I walk in the door, LOL!

Ooh..some clack to watch!

Kim

Excuuuuuuuse me, I know perfectly well what a basketball is!

It's one of those giant orange things people have draped all over downtown in celebrating of some pagan festival called either "The Final Fantasy Four" or "Mad as a March Hare Hatter Madness" or some such thingie. I think they are sacrificing some sweet 16 year old in Houston on March 31. I just keep reminding myself I just look sweet 16!

I have sort of an item of a way of entertaining us during this quiet period. Really random Clay mentions! I was admiring my totally chosen by skill triumph in the bracket doohickey and so I tried my google-fu on the combo, "Clay Aiken basketball"...and came up with this:

Fredette has gotten the rockstar treatment all season long. So what actual rockstar does Jimmer resemble?

"Clay Aiken," said sophomore Stephen Rogers as the entire locker room erupted in laughter. "He's soft-spoken, but if you get him on the stage and it's a different story."

It just tickled me that some 19 or 20 something NCAA basketball player knew enough about Clay Aiken to comment on his on and off stage persona and it was no big whoop.

What combo can y'all come up with?

Posted by Quiana on Twitter a few minutes ago:

I want to see @clayaiken as contestant on @dwts. I think he would be awesome!

Me thinks Quiana could be in trouble soon....hee.

ETA: On the other hand, I just noticed that "dwts" is NOT "Dancing with the Stars" but a horror thing called "Death Walks the Streets." Someone who does more with Twitter (which is NOT me!) should probably let Quiana know that....

I think she's been told by a lot of people by now. :cryingwlaughter:I can't stand DWTS so I hope Clay doesn't ever go on there. :clay:

Since it's a little slow, hope you don't mind my sharing on main, but I LOVE making my own brownie bites. Anyone care for one? They turned out delish!

picture1lflr.png

(And yes that's my own picture! hehe)

I think she's been told by a lot of people by now. :cryingwlaughter:I can't stand DWTS so I hope Clay doesn't ever go on there. :clay:

Since it's a little slow, hope you don't mind my sharing on main, but I LOVE making my own brownie bites. Anyone care for one? They turned out delish!

picture1lflr.png

(And yes that's my own picture! hehe)

:meme: mmmmm brownie bites mmmmm....... squash one into an envelope for me shorty!

Yummy cupcakes shortyjill!

Yes we need some Clay news! But every day is one day closer to hearing whatever his new career venture will be!

Kim

:yahoo:Bottlecap! I got mail today! Off to take a hot bath and then snuggle in to watch some clack..after the day I had..I need some Clay!

P.S. I went to login and the first time it take my username or password..I was skeered..thought you guys kicked me out!

Kim

Happy Thursday all...so glad the end of the week is near!

Bottlecap I truly enjoyed the DVD..it was so much fun reliving that night! Thanks for the pictures too! Wish that man would blog or something!

Kim

Just finished watching the Yankees crush us in their home opener. Maybe we'll do better tomorrow at ours.

I'm having Clay withdrawal. He needs to come back. Now.

I'm sorry your team lost..we have our home opener tomorrow...Chicago Cubs..yes I am a glutton punishment! But looking forward to the Baseball Season after such a long winter.

I think we are all having Clay withdrawal...got to be any day now!

Kim

I got to talk to Freddie Couples today! He is so nice and good looking! I called my friend to tell her about it and she was as fangirly about him as I am about Clay. It was too cute to hear her gush about him.

Freddie is cool and all but sadly he is no Clay Aiken!

bcnice pics as usual. Spring is always crazy. We had temperatures in the eighties last week and Monday morning woke up to snow. This coming week back into the eighties. I had to put some of Mr Fear's bonsai into the cold frame again after i brought them all out of the greenhouse due to the tender new leaves on the trees. I guess they'll be back out today. :smack:

I guess Clays back in the cave again. I hope he was happy with the tour. I think most of the fans were, at least the ones I know. In the M&G I attended, he seemed pretty eager to get out the word that he wouldn't be performing again this year and then corrected himself to say singing again this year. Our group was pretty quiet so no one asked any follow up questions. I have NJU friends that are eager to go to another Christmas tour. Hoping it's in 2012.

:coolchicken: Happy April Fools Day ! :killer_rabbit:

Happy April Fool's Day..we are getting our taxes done today..hope Uncle Sam does not plan on playing any jokes on us!

I would kill for 80 degree temps Fear; so tired of the cold..just want to be able to open my windows and turn off the damn furnace.

Kim