# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Clay is in NYC..let the games begin!

From notacanuck at the CC:

QUOTEClay's in NYC

QUOTEBrandonSav Brandon Branch

Heading to Hill Country BBQ. Just ran into Clay Akin. So much to discuss!!!!

8 hours ago

Brandon Branch works with Paula Deen, who was on The Today Show yesterday.

:GM_FCA:

With regards to my comment about fans setting up Jaymes to be the fall guy if the single fails...just based on comments I have seen about not being impressed with Jaymes previous producing activities with Clay and having reservations.

59 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

80 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I got a text from a friend of mine that Clay was in NYC and C.A. starts taping today. Needless to say she was a bit excited. Maybe if he is on the show, radio will actually play his single. One can only hope. I just want everyone to be able to hear his incredible talent. If they don't like him that's fine, they apparently are suffering from bad taste or hearing loss, but he should at least be heard.

Although I haven't watched CA or even the regular one for a long time, I'm right here waiting to watch it, tape it and DVR it. We have an old tv in the spare room with a built in VCR. Still works.

I just know there is a plan. I read an article, don't know if it was a link I followed or just happened upon it, saying that Lindsay Lohan requesting to be on CA, but The Donald turned her down. He said she wasn't ready. I had no idea that people requested to be on that show. If nothing else it will be good for the National Inclusion Project. It is not about us, sorry. :cryingwlaughter:

I like Jaymes. I LOVED the way she interacted with fans after Clay came out. She's the mother of his son, his dear friend, and has been his recording partner since 2005. So many fans are OTT protective of Clay, and they don't even know the real man. She does. I have always had a lot of admiration for her, and especially when she kicked ass at the OFC. I was glad it pissed off the guilty parties -- the ones who made it all about THEM.

I mean, really, doesn't everybody know it's all about treenuts? :thbighug-1:

Me, I'm easy, I liked them all. He sang. I listened. Me likey

Thread title?

Every bit of Clay news comes with an adjustment period. LOL So how long before we can start adusting to CA or cross it off the list. Isn't there some announcement coming soon?

Couchie... that (the bolded above) is so true and I've never thought of that. Smart lady!

I like Jaymes. I LOVED the way she interacted with fans after Clay came out. She's the mother of his son, his dear friend, and has been his recording partner since 2005. So many fans are OTT protective of Clay, and they don't even know the real man. She does. I have always had a lot of admiration for her, and especially when she kicked ass at the OFC. I was glad it pissed off the guilty parties -- the ones who made it all about THEM.

I mean, really, doesn't everybody know it's all about treenuts? :thbighug-1:

keeping... BWAH!!! Of course it's all about treenuts! Who else??? Also, not suprisingly, I agree with you about Jaymes and what she said at the OFC. I remember cheering at the time.

It was so exciting to come back today (I am trying to get here oncet in a while.) and hear about Clay's new single. Maybe Scarlett should ask to be official videographer for the Gala, giving them the card afterwards, to be returned to her with the single release. Couldn't hurt to ask.

I have never watched Celebrity Apprentice, but did watch parts of regular apprentice once and think Clay would be perfect for that show. You have to think fast and well and be able to lead others and Clay can do both of those with one hand tied behind his back. We'll see.

Keep fingers crossed... my grandson is taking his physical to join the Navy today. It would be soooo good for him.

Thanks kf and liney :cryingwlaughter: (Im on my nook so I cant bold any names, hee)

eeeeeeeeeeeeee for the NYC Clay sighting!!!

I cant seem to bring the most recent tweets from Joel Madden over here but Id just like to go on record as saying:

Go fuck yourself, Joel!

Ok, back to :twinklewhore: :twinklewhore:

ETA - Well it looks to be (almost) official....notacanuck just posted link at CH (cant bring it over ) to People.com that announces both Clay and Debbie Gibson to be on the upcoming season of CA.

Wheeee, just got a text from a friend about the People article! I have never watched any Apprentice show but I'll sure be watching this one! I hope that this makes those whose gala plans were affected feel a bit better.

liney, good luck to your grandson!

Wheeee, just got a text from a friend about the People article! I have never watched any Apprentice show but I'll sure be watching this one! I hope that this makes those whose gala plans were affected feel a bit better.liney, good luck to your grandson!

Even though I am not a big fan of Celebrity Apprentice, it actually does make me feel better--just to know that I am going to see him on my tv!

DH and I are headed to Raleigh on Tuesday-the trip was planned and paid for long ago--couldn't change plans when the new Gala date was announced. It'll be a bit weird to be there at the Marriott on the 22nd and know that Clay is in NYC!!

But, the good news is that we are already planning another trip next year to Charleson, SC and I'll get to go to the Gala next year. Gosh, you don't think the date would get changed two years in a row, do you?

Even though I am not a big fan of Celebrity Apprentice, it actually does make me feel better--just to know that I am going to see him on my tv!

DH and I are headed to Raleigh on Tuesday-the trip was planned and paid for long ago--couldn't change plans when the new Gala date was announced. It'll be a bit weird to be there at the Marriott on the 22nd and know that Clay is in NYC!!

But, the good news is that we are already planning another trip next year to Charleson, SC and I'll get to go to the Gala next year. Gosh, you don't think the date would get changed two years in a row, do you?

That's fantastic. Sorry you are missing it this year.

I hope many will reconsider and watch CA on CA.

ETA: Look who's picture is at the top of the page. CNN entertainment :twinklewhore:

This is so much fun!

DIG THIS!

Tweeted by Sr. Writer of Buddy TV?

merican Idol runner-up turned pop rock prince turned Broadway star Clay Aiken, 32; mob boss John Gotti's daughter Victoria Gotti, 48; drama-cooking New Jersey housewife Teresa Giudice, 39; and 80s pop star and modern Mega Python vs. Gatoroid star Debbie Gibson, 41.

I love all this attention he's getting for this, and CV was reporting that different radio stations were playing Clay. What the hell took them so long?

Apparently that's all anyone has to do these days to get attention. Appear on a reality type show. As long as it works for Clay, that's fine by me. I'll just ignore all the ones lacking in talent, charm, or intelligence. Narrows it down quite a bit actually.

So I guess it's official. I have misplaced - hopefully not lost - my phone in case anyone tried to text me. Hopefully it's in one of the two places I believe it is.

I'll add it to the DVR. I've never watched it before but doubt I'll watch live. Will need to be able to ff through various housewives. I hope he can last a long time and get the public to remember him fondly. Also, I'm assuming he'll make money for his company.

Anyway, just put my mom on a plane. She's gone for 2 months.

:GM_FCA:

58 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

79 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I've never watched CA but will hunt it down when our CA is on for sure!

From what i have seen I think it could be great for Clay..........or maybe V.V...not. I am quite decided on this.

Ldy J - maybe we can share some :POP: - it wouldn't get stale posting back and forth!

couchie emailed me this morning at work to let me know her home computer died. Not sure when she'll be back up, hoping soon. On the other hand, she did find her cell phone. YAY! When she reads this...I hope you have a good few months without Mom, and that she has fun as well! We want details!

Clay on Celebrity Apprentice made my local radio station this morning. Yeah, surprised me too.

Hey y'all...sorry to have been so quiet but there have been a a few titchy changes in moi life...I got caught up in the last round of financial industry RIFs (although my official end is the end of December - I still get paid, I just don't have to show up to work. I can live with that. I'm trying navel gazing for a bit.) I am not stressed nor unhappy (frankly I need the change and am optimistic enough not to be particularly worried).

So I may be wandering by the gala this year. Because Clay is just lucky like that.

He is also lucky I love him enough to purchase those darts with suckers on the end that I can throw at the TV whenever the dopey Donald's mug appears because he is forcing me to watch the freakin' CA. As long as he doesn't appear on "Dance Moms" (my flambéd puppy - dear Lord, I have to admit that's my horrible car-accident moment as I have to keep putting the phone down from calling CPS on all those people), I'm good.