# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

KAndre sorry about your work situation but you still have it in the comedy department. Cracked me up! See you at the Gala.

I hope couchie can get another computer. Once you have problems seems like it's just the start. :wordpooper:

Seeing Clay for 2 hours per week or at least part of two hours is worth having to watch the Donald for a few minutes a week.

:GM_FCA:

57 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

78 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

So for anyone who has watched Celebrity Apprentice....what's it like? I understand the premise I guess, but what kind of footage of Clay can we expect? Is it like other reality shows where they can slant or paint bias for the contestants by what footage they choose to show? I am almost wondering if I should hunt up a couple of old episodes so I have some idea of what to expect.

I've been catching up on my PVR'ed shows since I got home, and I was thrilled this morning to see that Mike Chang finally sang on Glee! Now they are making us wait until November for more?

For anyone interested, I am working on getting my vacation photos up on Facebook before I have to go back to work. Send me a PM is you are not already my 'friend' and want to see them.

luckiest, I've never watched the show, or kept up with it. Partly because I hate Trump but also because those types of shows don't really appeal to me, but I have a friend who has watched it and she's been telling me a little about it. For one thing, apparently the exits they show when someone gets fired are filmed ahead of time because someone tweeted last night that they were filming them last night. This was posted at CH last night.

Per Twitter, TCA is filming the exits at Trump Tower tonight. After a contestant is fired, they are shown exiting the room, then building and getting into a waiting car.

Quote: benthal Ben Rosenthal

They're definitely filming the next "Celebrity Apprentice" in front of Trump Tower right now. #OnlyInNewYork #tourist

2 hours ago

trinnaleong Trinna

Watching the filming of Celebrity Apprentice at Trump Tower.

2 hours ago

»

muusic muusic

Just saw @DebbieGibson filming Celebrity Apprentice, leaving Trump Tower on 5th Ave!

3 hours ago

She also said that sometimes the celebrities sing on the show for some of the projects and I think she said Trace Adkins sang his song on the last show when he was on so lets hope that means Clay will be singing his song on there. I hope he figures out a way to sing on each episode. Maybe sing on the street corner to raise money. I am so there. Wonder how long it would take to withdraw all my money from my retirement. And then there are jingles he could come up with and sing them.

George Takei & Penn Jellet? (sp?) This could be a lot of FUN! Except for all the nail biting I'll most likely be doing. I may need spoilers before I can watch each week. *big wuss*

Kandre, good luck on the job front! And I hear ya about "Dance Moms". UGH

Hope mama couchie has a wonderful time. Get your puter fixed soon Couchie or do what I'm doing and use a mobile device for now. Hey, get a nook B)

I've watched an episode here or there of Celebrity Apprentice, but not regularly. I think I watched the most of last season, and even then, I only watched the last few episodes. I was greatly impressed by both John Rich and Marlee Matlin. I'm one of those "odd reality show watchers" in that I like people to be nice to each other when doing shows like this. The train wreck stuff is what seems to impress everyone else. Why is that, I wonder?

Anyway, I think there were definitely be some editing involved, but I'm not sure how it will affect Clay (and his reality show "persona"). I can't decide yet if he'll be one of those players who will watch the drama unfold around him, while the crazy people spout off at each other, or if he'll do some verbal sparring. In my mind, it could go either way. I do think, though, that this could be the closest we as fans get to seeing "the real Clay," if you get my drift. We're used to seeing him either on stage or for interviews. This is gonna be different, IMO.

And yes, luckiest, frustrating knowing that the show is being filmed now for showing next year. On the other hand, I hope fans stay out of filming's way, unless Clay asks us. *g*

KAndre, enjoy your enforced time off with pay, and good luck with the next steps. Hopefully, bling will be involved.

couchie texted me this morning, and she's going to have the computer situation figured out by the weekend. treenuts, she did say that she can do a lot with her phone, but she didn't mention surfing the boards.

I finally just noticed -- I'm an official Baby Sitter now! Whoohoo!!!!

Ok I just now watched last week's OFC chat.......he thinks Listen from Sterling Heights is terrible? WTF? I loved the whole thing, he makes me laugh and applaud like a lunatic sitting here by myself. I am really sorry that the date for this year's gala did not work out for me, it's going to be difficult not to be there, and not have any clack. However, I've been to many other big events so I can suck it up and realize that I just can't get to them all. Can't wait to hear the new single in January! Since Canadian radio is not likely to pick it up, I do hope we can have clack of it once it is released!

Oh he looks good..kind of pissy and cold at the same time..I believe that was his "fake" exit.

Kim

And I'm back! I was determined to get a computer by the weekend because that's 16 hours worth of money I'd be losing. So last year they switched out every single computer in the office and replaced them with these devices that hooks directly to Denmark. They said they'd sell them to us after 9 months. So I went and asked for one since it's been more than 9 months. So for $25 and the cost of a wireless adapter I am back up and running. Been awhile since I've had a desktop. My screen feels huge!

I've never watched CA but will hunt it down when our CA is on for sure!

From what i have seen I think it could be great for Clay..........or maybe V.V...not. I am quite decided on this.

Ldy J - maybe we can share some pop.gif - it wouldn't get stale posting back and forth!

I love reality shows. TAR, Project Runway, Top Chef, So You Think YOu Can Dance, Next Food Network Star, Survivor, Next Iron Chef, Design Star are shows I watch every single season. And the one thing I know about reality shows is that the editors can be evil. So yeah I think about that with CA. But Clay is smart enough to know he's on TV every second.

And if CA is like most other reality shows I watch, we should probably hear enough to know how long he lasts on the show. Hell on the last all star Survivor I knew the boot list before the 3rd episode. Was pissed because all my favorites were to be gone by the 6th week. Somewhere online are CA enthusiasts (that would be Celebrity Apprentice and Clay Aiken) who are busy preparing to leak every little tidbit that can be found.

Anyway, just put my mom on a plane. She's gone for 2 months.

Hope she has fun. You, too!

I plan to!

Hey y'all...sorry to have been so quiet but there have been a a few titchy changes in moi life...I got caught up in the last round of financial industry RIFs (although my official end is the end of December - I still get paid, I just don't have to show up to work. I can live with that. I'm trying navel gazing for a bit.) I am not stressed nor unhappy (frankly I need the change and am optimistic enough not to be particularly worried).

KAndre good luck to you. Glad you can stare at your navel for awhile. I think Texas is better off than most states. If you want to be even more adventurous and fly up to Tahoe the weekend before the gala I'll be up there, possibly by myself, contemplating my navel as well.

Hope mama couchie has a wonderful time. Get your puter fixed soon Couchie or do what I'm doing and use a mobile device for now. Hey, get a nook cool.gif

Or maybe Treenuts will come up to Tahoe for a couple of days.

I hope mama has a good time too..BUT NO SECRET WEDDINGS. I don't put anything past them LOL.

56 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

77 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Kim

I wrote the bottom half of the Carolina On My Mind entry earlier this week, which is in effect a farewell to my three-day blogging routine of the past six years. But then along came all the Celebrity Apprentice hoopla with Clay, so the blog's "change of pace" took second place. I uploaded the edition last night.

Thank you to those who have supported the Carolina blog with comments, tweets, Facebook shares, links, etc. I am grateful to all who have provided the outstanding visual art through the years. Several contributors are named.

Featured are graphics by Fountaindawg and Ashes. The latter was created from the photo that many websites have used with the Celebrity Apprentice articles. There are larger versions in the blog.

Ashes_Ger1b.jpg

Graphic by Ashes

Looking forward to all that is to come! Have a great weekend, all! :BlowKiss:

Caro :listen:

So for anyone who has watched Celebrity Apprentice....what's it like? I understand the premise I guess, but what kind of footage of Clay can we expect? Is it like other reality shows where they can slant or paint bias for the contestants by what footage they choose to show? I am almost wondering if I should hunt up a couple of old episodes so I have some idea of what to expect.

I've been catching up on my PVR'ed shows since I got home, and I was thrilled this morning to see that Mike Chang finally sang on Glee! Now they are making us wait until November for more?

For anyone interested, I am working on getting my vacation photos up on Facebook before I have to go back to work. Send me a PM is you are not already my 'friend' and want to see them.

I am by no means an expert on this but this is what worries me about this show ( well not "worries" but you all know what I mean). But of course Clay has some experiences of this kind of thing and I am sure can handle himself in any situation. (HeeHee - handle himself)

55 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

76 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

Kim

OT but if I could ask for a montager's expertise... I went to a concert last night, was front and center of the crowd and took some AMAZING video. The problem is...the mix artist blasted the bass to a point where it overpowered parts of the entire song's audio. Normally my camera picks up great acoustics from anywhere in the venue, but not this time. I looked through my pictures to see if maybe I was standing by an amp or a speaker and I wasn't. In fact, I didn't even see any on stage (could have been hiding behind the drum stage's front though).

What I need help with is I'm really not good with matching audio to video and was thinking of just taking the songs they sang and lay the CD versions over the video. I know it would seem like a shame to lose the live audio, but it's so bad in parts I can't hear half the song! Either that or kind of run the song through the video underneath the live audio so when the bass overtakes everything I could still hear the lyrics? I don't know if that would work though.

Also a couple of the videos I took sideways and need them rotated, but I don't have anything to do that with...

Any help would be appreciated. TIA! :)