# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

31 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

36 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

58 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

fear, I just went through our archives -- and you're right, the NIP won in December, after SEVERAL months of voting.

Once again, Clay's sense of "time" wins. Hee. (OTOH, in this case I thought he was right!)

30 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

35 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

57 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Kim

:GA_FCA:

The new Carolina On My Mind blog presents an overview of fundraising projects currently in progress -- the $50k Pepsi Refresh drive, Celebrity Apprentice, and the 2012 Clay Aiken Calendar. Order deadline on the latter is Nov. 22.

Included in the entry are voting tips, the 2011 NIP Voting Widget with partners and allies, calendar samples/reminders, and three of dancerdad's photos from Thursday's Apprentice filming in NYC. I will remove the latter when I post this blog at the OFC.

Thank you for your comments, visits, tweets, Facebook posts, and links, all of which help blogs in the Google scheme of things.

Thank you to all who are voting three ways for the Inclusion Project, partners, and allies. I have at least three email ID's casting Pepsi votes. After writing this Carolina entry, I plan to approach friends, family, and students who have supported us in the past. I am collecting tips for enlisting others to help, so PM or post your ideas.

The widget -- inside this Carolina entry and in the sidebar, too -- contains a VOTE panel that takes you step-by-step through the voting process. A sample comment that we change from time to time is also included so you can copy/paste through your list of partners/allies. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to ask for assistance. :)

Have a wonderful weekend, all! :twinklewhore:

Caro :listen:

29 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

34 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

56 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

87 Days until February and Celebrity Apprentice!...

Kim

28 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

33 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

55 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

86 Days until February and Celebrity Apprentice!...:yahoo:

Kim

Clay mention in the new Harold and Kumar movie:

As with the previous two films, the absolute best part is the cameo by NPH (Neil Patrick Harris). Satirizing his completely opposite off-screen personality, NPH is up to his usual tricks: smoking crack, spewing hilarious one-liners and always on the creepy prowl to bang chicks. This go ’round is the writers gleefully parody NPH being openly gay in real life, where, when the cameras are on, he’s super flamboyant, but behind closed doors he’s a dark, disturbed sex freak for women. Kumar calls him out saying “Dude we thought you were gay!” NPH replies, “Are you kidding? That’s just for the cameras. You think Clay Aiken is gay? You should see that guy, he gets mad gash.” I’m not doing the quote justice, but his staple “I don’t give a fuck” delivery was priceless, hilarious, and one of many.

http://themoviemash.com/2011/11/barretts-r...king-good-time/

Haha! Yes, it is very hard to quote Neil Patrick Harris and convey the essence of his comic timing! I haven't seen this latest movie, but I laugh at most everything I've seen him do.

You guys catching all the recent photos from The Apprentice? Many pics up at CH from the traditional 'first Saturday' photofest. I found myself playing 'name that shirt'. Hope this show brings him more opportunities.

Okay, most exciting thing I've received in the mail this week? This cover from Entertainment Weekly. Go, Muppets! :)

I just watched NPH on Craig Ferguson's show Friday night. They get on together well, and it was hilarious. NPH is so funny, and smart. And yes, I laughed when I read that joke. Hee.

00lsee, we've been "segregating" Celebrity Apprentice stuff (including stunning pictures) to it's own thread (located here!). We did that in case there was anyone who didn't want to be spoiled. (Is that ANYONE here?)

pepsi31.gif

Vote 3 ways daily - via an e-mail address, facebook, and by texting

Please vote daily for the National Inclusion Project here: www.refresheverything.com/includingchildren

Text* 109857 to Pepsi (73774) to vote from your mobile.

*Standard text messaging rates apply.

Use this link to vote for the National Inclusion Project's voting partners: TNIP Partners

27 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

32 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

54 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

85 Days until February and Celebrity Apprentice!...:yahoo:

Kim

26 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

31 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

53 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

84 Days until February and Celebrity Apprentice!...:yahoo:

Kim

Got this from Elizabeth at Openly Clay:

Buy pasta to support the National Inclusion Project

Are you ready for one more fundraiser for NIP? This one is actually quite nice. It's selling pasta in various shapes and sizes. They look perfect for any "little gifts" you may need. Please take a minute to look on line at:

FUN PASTA FUNDRAISING

Introducing a new exciting fundraiser to benefit The National Inclusion Project and its mission of inclusion!!

Give the gift of inclusion this year and throughout the year by participating in this easy and fun fundraiser!! You can make a difference in so many children’s lives.

FUNDRAISER FAQS:

• Fundraiser starts NOW and runs thru Nov 30.
  • If ordering for the holidays, orders must be received and paid to the company by December 01, 2011.
  • Profitable, easy, quick, and fun to do!!
  • Great gift basket items!!
  • Stocking stuffers!!
  • Fun pastas for animal lovers, sports lovers, collegiate teams, and so many more!!
  • Teacher Gifts!!
  • Great Corporate Gifts!!
  • Great gift ideas for the senior citizens to give, especially those who cannot get out to shop.
  • Product is made in USA
  • Shelf Life is 24 months
  • Online Orders yield 40% of item sales to the National Inclusion Project.

How To Order Online :
  • Webpage is set up and ready to go for your online orders. Access our group at:
  • www.funpastafundraising.com/shop/NATIONALINCLUSIONPROJECT
  • You will be on our group page.
  • Shop by selecting the SHOP NOW Yellow Icon in our group box –this will bring you to the product page.
  • START SHOPPING!!!
  • Company takes Visa, Master Card, Discover.
  • To our Canadian friends- this company does not ship to Canada, so if you would like to place an order, contact cindyskuce@cox.net and she will help you, as she can take your order and ship to you. Payment would be via paypal to Cindy.

How To Order by Brochure:

• You might want a brochure for your sales effort if you prefer not to place an order online or would like one for your workplace. If you do a brochure sales, you will have to adhere to these guidelines:
  • Money is collected up front.
  • A master order is placed online by you, and the pasta is delivered to you for distribution.
  • Your profits will be 40-50% of your sales. (sales over $1000 earn the 50%)

If you would like a brochure to do local sales in preference to online orders, contact cindyskuce@cox.net and she can send you a brochure and order forms. Please provide your name AND address for shipping.

Questions can be directed to cindyskuce@cox.net

This fundraiser is approved by The National Inclusion Project.

So let’s start shopping and have fun knowing we are making a difference today!

Canadian friends, note that the company doesn't ship to you, but they've made arrangements if you want to order.

I'm going to point this in the direction of my family -- who has several members who are big into University of Illinois sports teams!

25 Days until The True Colors Concert! :yahoo:

30 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

52 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

83 Days until February and Celebrity Apprentice!...:yahoo:

Kim

Good morning. :dead-1: I've been trying to keep up with the Clay world but right now we are moving ahead with purchasing another home as well as selling our current home. We've been looking in every nook and cranny to come up with the cash to move ahead on this project.

Also got a virus yesterday on my laptop which was disguised as my virus protector (AVG) telling me I had a bad email file. After removing it I couldn't start the darn thing up again in the evening. Fortunately I had the recovery disks which got it going enough so that I could recover to the status of the previous day. It's working like a new computer now.

:twinklewhore:

Looking forward to any Clay news today. It'll be fun following him on tv next year. I should be watching him from our next home. :snoopy: