# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Nice office ldyj. I especially like the new floor and all the storage.

Have fun with Austin aikim.

I'm thinking about putting up our tree. Mainly just thinking. I did zumba this morning and cleaned off most of the roofs this afternoon. We are in a split level with two additions so there are many different level roofs. Now I am pooped.

:GM_FCA:

Aunt Liz is watching Austin so I have a couple of minutes to check in; he slept all night from 8:00 to 5:30 and we just finished breakfast..french toast..Austin had two pieces..although he was very generous and dropped a few bits on the floor for the dog. He is crawling all over the place now and loves to chase after the cat and dog.

Looking forward to the concert tonight..8:00 eastern time..CV is doing a cellcert.

5 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

27 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

70 Days until the Premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!...:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Finally! The decorations are all out on the shelves, the tree is up and trimmed, and the spare boxes are put away. That was a job and a half (as it always is!). The kids still aren't back so they will probably be surprised and happy that they don't have to help tonight. Does anyone else have a traditional favourite Christmas movie? I watched Love Actually this morning, which I do every year, and for the first time discovered the deleted scenes on the DVD. OMG I laughed until I cried at the Liam Neeson/Claudia Schiffer scene that didn't make the cut. Now I may have to dig out Rob Roy. I do have strange taste in movies!

I have no idea whether or not I'll be able to stream the cellcert of the Cyndi Lauper concert tonight, but I'll probaby try. I hope Clay gets a good reception. I am sure he will, as there are a good few fans going, it seems. I wish I was able to be there. I finished watching last season's Celebrity Apprentice, so now I'm watching the season prior, which had Cyndi Lauper. I am surprised that I actually enjoy the show. Not something I ever would have watched if it wasn't for Clay getting involved.

I leave Wednesday for Quebec City, with my mom. So far the weather is looking favourable. No snow storms on the horizon. twinklewhore.gif

I have a conflict with the Cyndi Lauper concert. The Lions are playing in prime time tonight against the Saints, and guess when it starts? 8pm!! :( So I don't know what I'll do... just read red reports? Try and listen to the stream while watching the game? I'm still undecided!

No traditional Christmas movies here, but when I was little it was always the tv specials: Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, Charlie Brown, the Grinch, etc.

Went to the family Christmas party today and had a decent time. It still seems like we're missing a lot of people who used to come, but I counted 22 kids and there were around 30 some adults so not too bad. We got a big shocking surprise to see one of my cousins, his wife and 5 of their 6 kids walk in. No one knew they were coming except one of my cousin's sisters. They had been living out in Maryland for about the past 4 years and very little of the family has been able to visit them out there, so when they walked in quite a few happy tears were shed. :)

I'm going to try to keep up with the boards, but I don't think I'll be listening. I'll wait for the clack! (Or, I hope there's clack, anyway!) I've got much to do tonight still, plus Sunday night is "husband" time with our show (Amazing Race).

Hope everyone there has a good time and lots of money is made!

From Twitter:

M2MEee Music2MyEars

ok so im at the beacon theater @shebop_aka_cyn benefit and were going out sone back door cuz yeah i smoke and in comes @clayaiken!! looking.

M2MEee Music2MyEars

@clayaiken looking awesome in a long black coat shiny black shoes and i think a purple tie hair looked.gorgy!! were #likedeerinheadlight

Via bigappleforclay:

Rehearsals for everyone before the evening show. Clay was there and it sounds as if he might be doing a duet with Cyndi, or another gal. Perhaps he'll be on near the beginning of the show, but not sure. Clay came out of the venue and took off at a fast clip, saying he didn't want to sign autographs at the moment. He was in a hurry. He was with a Hispanic looking gentleman. Mostly professional autograph hounds out there. Maybe only one or two fans at the moment. Jon Secada just finished rehearsal.

photo-1.jpg

photo_copy.jpg

Text from dancermom

They said cameras be ok as long as not professional

No indication on the program when clay is on

His name is their

(I asked) Will Dancerdad photo?

(she said) Yes!

Started with Norah Jones

Cyndi welcoming now

talking about the reason for the concert

kids for whom holidays are nothing but fantasy

The stream is crystal clear on CV tonight. I love Cyndi's charity "True Colours". There are so many kids whose parents kick them out when they come out, and it just breaks my heart. Right now, my daughter is dating a girl whose entire family has disowned her because she is a lesbian....parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and even her 3 siblings. It is mind blowing. What is wrong with people?

The stream is crystal clear on CV tonight. I love Cyndi's charity "True Colours". There are so many kids whose parents kick them out when they come out, and it just breaks my heart. Right now, my daughter is dating a girl whose entire family has disowned her because she is a lesbian....parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and even her 3 siblings. It is mind blowing. What is wrong with people?

Oh cool - a Clay event. I almost forgot. Looking forward to the reports.

Christmas stuff all out already? I'm going to try to get a Xmas tree right before my mom comes back on the 14th so she can decorate it. ha ha. That's her thing.

Stream is amazingly clear on CV tonight!! :) I'm half listening (literally, one earbud in) while watching the game, though I find myself keeping it on mute while I wait with everyone else for Clay. :) I'd like to hear Amy Lee too when sings, she's amazing!

:GM_FCA:

4 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

26 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

69 Days until the Premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!...:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I just saw canfly's clack from last night. Clay looked amazing and sounded just as good. And that song really is a perfect choice for an event like this. I'm glad he was a part of it....

Edit: From dancermom at CV:

DH didn't take his big lense because we were not sure what the camera policy would be. Turns out that cameras were okay as long as they weren't professional.

Smug Mug

Password: beacon

No OFC please

I just saw canfly's clack from last night. Clay looked amazing and sounded just as good. And that song really is a perfect choice for an event like this. I'm glad he was a part of it....

Edit: From dancermom at CV:

DH didn't take his big lense because we were not sure what the camera policy would be. Turns out that cameras were okay as long as they weren't professional.

Smug Mug

Password: beacon

No OFC please

Great pictures. Mblovesclay clack of last night is really good..nice close-ups of Clay!

Kim

Mblovesclay clack of last night is really good..nice close-ups of Clay!

Kim

I don't have a key to the CV vault, and it's not in the CH vault yet. Can someone alert me when this shows up? I also see that goldarngirl has clack as well...

Mblovesclay clack of last night is really good..nice close-ups of Clay!

Kim

I don't have a key to the CV vault, and it's not in the CH vault yet. Can someone alert me when this shows up? I also see that goldarngirl has clack as well...

Check the clack alerts for CH and CU. I'm sort of the early shift, but not really. Early, that is.

Wasn't that a fine concert? Wish I could have been there.

Check the clack alerts for CH and CU. I'm sort of the early shift, but not really. Early, that is.

Wasn't that a fine concert? Wish I could have been there.

Sweet -- I'll download those tonight at home.

I listened to half of the show, and it sounded like it was a blast!

aikim, where are you?!?!?!?!?

Gala attendees: PM me with your cell phone number, and let me know if you text. Between jmh and I, we'll try to organize some sort of FCA get together after the show Saturday night. We just don't know where yet, and may not know until Saturday. Hence, wanting to know your cell number, 'cause I'll contact you with information if you are interested!

ahhh an fca party!!

Yay.

I'll have to go try to download from CH. I think I still have a key. Youtube kept timing out every 10 seconds. Maybe it has something to do with that notice I keep getting from them to upgrade. If I can watch movies I should be able to watch a youtube video. The snatches I heard sounded great.

So I'm on vacation - recharging - re-examining - doing all the things I never have time to do. Checking out the weight watchers site, organizing photos and bills, watching stuff I always wanted to watch (staring with Parenthood and Sports Night because I love Josh Charles on The Good Wife). I'm enjoying myself Ha ha.

Mom has ticket to come home on the 14th. Finally. Hope I can survive her spending until then.

I'm wondering if the YouTube "upgrade" is really a "flash player" upgrade that you need to do?

If you need help with the Weight Watchers thing, let me know -- I'm a pro at this point!

I think even more copies of the performance from Sunday have shown up in the vaults! I also think someone should be able to help you remember your password...

I'm keeping an eye on the weather. Chance of snow flurries on Friday, but it's only 30% at this point. I want to be Raleigh bound on Friday!

<snip>

watching stuff I always wanted to watch (staring with Parenthood and Sports Night because I love Josh Charles on The Good Wife). I'm enjoying myself Ha ha.

bolding mine

How do you like it so far? I've watched it from the beginning and I never miss it! One of my favorite shows. :)