# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

It's on Amazon and new picture..available Dec. 20th:

http://www.amazon.co...441345&sr=301-1

Audio only of the Adam/Clay interview; it is an hour long:

http://www.adamcarolla.com/clay-aiken/

Now that's what I'm talking about. An hour long? Was this Adam Corolla on Celeb Apprentice?

Yes he was and it is a good interview..I think being on CA with Clay has changed his opinion..in the past he has not been so nice to him.

Kim

Tidbit from the Raleigh Bus Tour going on today..they are at Mecca Restaurant:

From Perma at CV:

More tidbits from the bus. Clay comes into Mecca with his son "all the time" His favorite is the fried chicken. His son is cute with half straight half curly hair. He is very polite and he disciplimes his son to behave well. Clay is very nice and a good tipper.

jmh and I are at the hotel, finished fighting with the hotels wifi. We're using Raleigh's free wifi instead.

Anyway, we just took a walk and then had dinner, and should settle down to listen to the interview soon. (Hopefully, someone has captured the video version!)

Can't wait to hear the full song tomorrow night!

Listening to the podcast right now......Clay just said "fuck". OMG!!! And "shit". And "homo". cryingwlaughter.gif This is truly awesome.

Yesterday we spent 12 hours at the rink. Today I am going on a bus tour of Quebec City for a couple of hours before heading to the rink. My mom just can't take the long hours for another day. We will still be there for probably 8 hours again anyways. But first, off to breakfast of crepes and maple syrup!!! :)

:GM_FCA:

Busy day..Christmas shopping and then cookie baking..I am so far behind on stuff since being sick..really screwed up my plans for the week. Sounds like everyone is having fun in Raleigh!

10 Days until the new single is available on Amazon! Yahoo.gif

64 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

jmh and I just got back to the room after the luncheon. It was very good, and it was good to see many old friends (and some new ones as well!). We're going to take a quick break, and then head over the auditorium to look at the silent auction items. From the list, it looks as if there is a few things I want to get....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

From Deemer at CV:

being seated. Program says band Ben Musical director keyboards Sean drums Dan Erben guitar. Michael Blanco Bass. Starts in 10 min

I got our song, couchie...As Long As We're Here. Im estatic!

All is well, o holy night, a thousand different days, mary did you know. This rocks.

And one really greatspeech by an honoree.

They still interrupt all is well on the last note which is annoying.

I look good according to all accounts. Clay ain't too shabby, but I think I was promised black tie and dinner. Theres a breach of promise in here somewhere. I'll do a real recap tomorrow. Waiting on the second half...

From Deemer:

Intermission. OMG on oh holy night !!!!!!!!!!! Did all is well A thousand nights Mary did you know

Only reports at intermission

Clothing Report:

Grey striped suit with vest black tie. I got the same list of songs as deemer posted. Quiana is there she sang Christmastime.

Chris Burke is adorable, Kevin Connolly was funny and amazing and Clay is gorgeous and sounds wonderful! Theatre is packed. He took his jacket off for "Mary Did You Know?" and they are playing Clay Christmas music during intermission. No new song yet.

Hair a little spiky but verrry nice. Happy and adorable!

National Inclusion Project is posting on Facebook:

National Inclusion Project

Final bid...$30,000!!! Next up...Dinner for 10 with Clay!

Like · · Share · 61 · 4 minutes ago via HootSuite ·

Final Bid...Sold 2 for $57,000 each!!! $114,000!!!! Next up...wish you were here...

Like · · Share · 55 seconds ago via HootSuite ·

Final bid...$900! Next up a signed Durham Bulls jersey from the American Idol National Anthem.

From artquest:

The new song is lovely. I like it a lot. He also sang I Survived You and sang the damned!!! And did Invisible with shirt tugs wearing rhe blue shirt and tie from the NAT. He Aldo more than hinted that we would see a new Clay in the next months. Said his mom was already sedated! And that he really really doesn't like bossy people. Whoa! Those board rooms must have been something!

Also he and Quiana sang Hallelujah!

Listening to the podcast right now......Clay just said "fuck". OMG!!! And "shit". And "homo". cryingwlaughter.gif This is truly awesome.

And then there is his response to Adam's comment "you guys aren't known for your wrenching ability" "no but to our lubing ability...Oooh!" Now there is a very different and ballsy Clay! If not, then another instance of a comment coming out of his mouth totally by-passing his brain.

It was totally worth ıt just for As Long As We're Here, but for some serious old school Invısıble and I Survıved You, I underpaıd. Lord love me, the man ıs good. Endıng wıth the mıke drop for the last bars of DSIAFCD, my man was large and ın charge.

I may die if I never see clack of this. :(

:dead-1:

Me too Lucky -I can see it now - we would all be lined up to say our final goodbyes with grey sky and snow (How I picture Canadian funerals...) We all of course would look fabulous in tres chic black dresses and Clay would be singing something dramatically sad and then I would clutch my heart and fall down (in an elegant way, of course) also dying from Lackofclackitis........But then again see below..........

LOL..Clay is giving warnings right now that he won't be wearing his angel wings on Apprentice. Well things just got interesting for me!!

Alrighty! Might be just the thing to miraculously cure Lucky and I!!

I mean , if his mother needs sedating then this is something we are duty bound to study watch! :sleezy: