# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Latest CApp commericial...

http://www.youtube.c...1Cz3ZrORn_arYyu

Watching "The Voice" right now, partially to see if there will be ads for CApp (which there have been), but also just because I'm getting sucked into the four judges/mentors. They are a hoot. I just read the Rolling Stone cover story on the show, and I love the chemistry between the four of them, personified in the article.

Also finally got to see the clip from earlier today. I love his point about all this -- that marriage equality really affects so many of us, in more ways than one.

ETA: New tweet!

Someone explain how Dr Drew can speak emphatically about people he has never met. Don't doctors have some ethical codes?#asshatoftheday

Hee! (And I pretty much agree with him, even though I like Dr. Drew!)

From CV:

Clay's interview with Bill & Linda will be airing this Thursday & Friday morning.

I just happened to be listening to Bill and Lynda on WRAL-FM this morning cuz I wanted to hear what they had to say about Whitney's death (may she RIP ) and they mentioned they had a sit down interview with Clay about his upcoming CApp appearance. They will be airing it this Thursday and Friday morning

The Listen Live button is in the upper right hand side of the screen.

:GM_FCA:

5 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

6 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

:yahoo:

42 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Clay is joining Kelly for a duet.

Tweet:

Clay Aiken @clayaiken

·More

Look where she is playing. It shouldn't b 2 hard 2 guess ;-) @clayaiken Will u please tell what @kelly_clarkson concert u will b singing?"

luckiest, thanks for asking that question, as I wondered about it too. (And thank you merrieeeee for providing the answer...)

Another clip, this one from ET: http://www.etonline.com/tv/119012_The_Celebrity_Apprentice_Cast_Meets_Donald_Trump/index.html# Hopefully Canadians can see this one! (I think this one may be in the vaults already though...)

Ooohh, well, we always knew Clay was an upselling fool, but especially for his charity, but the clip of faintly snide, snippy Clay? Me likely! Of course, I like it because it convinces me that Clay is even more like me than I thought...

I think it's really cool that Clay and Kelly could pull off that surprise for last night (how romantic!), and yet, we did get some video and some pics!

Mr. Trump, Dee and Teresa were on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" last night. Quiet1ne from the CH has a summary:

Well just watched at the least the beginning of the CA segment on Jimmy Fallon. He is interviewing Trump and he says let's look at some of the contestants. The first pic is Clay; the photo that he's leaning over the table. The audience laughed. Jimmy said not a great picture of Clay, he's a good looking guy and he mumbled about the pic not necessary looking like him. But then said he had seen the first episode and he is really good.. tough. Trump said some great things about Clay.. he's smart, tough and he will surprise you all. They then showed Dee. Teresa and Arsenio.

In a commercial now and they are coming back to play a game with Trump and Dee and Teresa.. they have not been on yet.

Nothing further was said about Clay.

:GM_FCA:

Here is a small video of Clay and Kelly singing last night: http://www.twitvid.com/WFOLW

4 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

5 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

:yahoo:

41 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Another clip, this one from ET: http://www.etonline....ump/index.html# Hopefully Canadians can see this one! (I think this one may be in the vaults already though...)

Wheeeeeee, this one was new to me, so thank you for posting it! I was cryingwlaughter.gif and twinklewhore.gif watching it. Is it Sunday yet????? Still hope someone rips the HuffPo one so we non-US folk can see it.

Loved the twit vid of Kelly & Clay. Great sound! Made my morning. Why wasn't I in Biloxi last night?