# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Ok I'm way behind on all things Clay but I wanted to say thanks for all the birthday wishes! Yesterday was a whirlwind of work, renewing all those annoying things that tend to expire on your birthday like health cards, drivers licenses, license plate stickers, and then friends and family and presents and dinner at my favourite restaurant and cake! :twinklewhore: Today I will catch up with Clay. And tomorrow we party and watch Celebrity Apprentice! And to top things all off, Monday is a statuatory holiday so I can rewatch CA as many times as I want. And play with my new Kobo e-reader. Wheeee, life is good.

The pup is doing well, thanks for asking. He is still wearing a cone and his bandage, but he is walking on it ok and we seem to have developed a system of getting the plastic bag over the bandage each morning (since of course we've had tons of snow, sleet, rain and everything in between lately). It goes like this: want a treat? offers paw , runs away when bag comes out. treat? offers paw again, sniffs bag, runs away. treat? lets me put bag over paw. treat? lets' me loop elastic band over bag. treat? lets me loop elastic second time. treat? lets me loop elastic third time. want to go out now? walks away. Ha ha ha he's not stupid. And we do the whole thing in reverse once he finally goes out and then gets the bag all wet and needs it removed. We go back on Tuesday for another recheck and (hopefully) removal of the bandage. But the tumour was benign and in a regressive state apparently, meaning the chances of it coming back are not high. Yay!

:GM_FCA:

1 Days until the premiere of Celebrity Apprentice!:yahoo:

2 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

:yahoo:

38 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

:GM_FCA:

Tonight's the night!

Video from last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0asNOg-AVko&feature=youtu.be

1 Days until Clay is at Carnegie Hall!

:yahoo:

37 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

So he was a judge in the contest, correct? He didn't speak or sing or anything, if I understand correctly....nice pictures though. Looking forward to CA tonight! I think a few people are going to come over and watch it with me. Thank goodness tomorrow is not a work day. I don't know what time I'll get to bed (this coming from someone who is generally in bed before 10 pm). :cryingwlaughter:

luckiest, yeah that's correct. He just judged, no singing or anything like that.

So....if I post my thoughts about CApp here while I'm watching, I'll be OK? Right? Will there be others with me? It's feeling awfully lonely around here...

Emily just left with Austin..love having him, but am I tired. Plan on having dinner and then a hot bath and hope I don't fall asleep in the middle of the show!

I thought it was extremely hysterical last night that all these fans were there down in the usual front rows and Clay was in the balcony! :cryingwlaughter:

Kim

ldyjI am cracking up here. Where you say that you are lonely in your post. Up pops a picture of a woman saying "looking for sexy fun?" Then something about joining outmates.com website. I don't know what this enhanced text thing is or where i might have picked it up, but how do I get rid of it. :cryingwlaughter:

I'll try to check in but I'm using my husband's Mac tonight as my desktop is nowhere near an HDTV and I just can't watch Clay on regular tv anymore. Spoiled?

I can check in during commercials..the computer is not near the TV so no running commentary.

I assume we will be talking here and not some special thread?

Kim

I think most boards are doing it this way. Once the episode airs on the East Coast, it's fair game to discuss. However, any discussions that refer to things that those of us who are spoilered are kept in private areas. Does that make sense? It could be kinda hard to remember this (because I think everyone here has been spoilered!), but it sounds pretty fair.

Damn golf. Postponed the premiere of Amazing Race by 20 minutes. Watch you tomorrow night via DVR, TAR!

Clay retweeted this from the National Inclusion Project:

Tonight at 9pm! Clay Aiken debuts on NBC's Celebrity Apprentice for the National Inclusion Project!ow.ly/i/sYjC...

And then...

Watch #CelebApprentice RIGHT NOW! And check out my blog onNBC.com after the episode airs.

Cool....new blogs! Heh.

Ooooo, this is gonna be a tweet night:

I don't wanna hear about George's loins! .. But it won't be the last time tonight!

Proud to be the first guy to bitch about something!! Honey badgers!?!?!

Feline is an UNDERSTATEMENT@DebbieGibson

That Wayuu Taya Foundation (in case you couldn't hear her)wayuutaya.org

Something tells me that@LouFerrigno really meant that gesture. ;-)

More!

@ginamlugo I don't intimidate easily. Ask @OCChoppers He Might have been intimidated by me!!! ha ha ;-)

I was not really sure I had any "guns" in the first place

BWAH!

Quick project! Compare the number of Aubrey's followers to@Teresa_Giudice ... GO!!!

(I just checked -- Teresa has over 416,000; Aubrey has over 381,000) Hee!

The scene of @GeorgeTakeichecking out @LouFerrigno is my favorite TV moment of 2012 so far!

Hee!

@oppec0 If you're gonna be a homophobe.. go away

(This is because this person replied "Yuck" to Clay's previous tweet. Double hee!

If you're gonna grab the mic... stay in key!