# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Loving the show so far, Aubrey is a total twit..not impressed with the women's team..Cheryl looks totally spacey!\

Men's team works well together!

Kim

Another one...

@M2MEee If you're gonna be a homophobe... go away

A bunch of retweets:

My how I have missed#CelebrityApprentice So far, I am rooting for Clay Aiken and Debbie Gibson

Oh my goodness. CLAY AIKEN ON CELEBRITY APPRENTICE? Haha its just like old times.

Clay Aiken is throwin shade!#celebrityapprentice

I am so swooning over Clay Aiken on the Apprentice!

Holy fart, @clayaiken is on Celebrity Apprentice. Oh, I missed that North Carolina accent. I'm turning into a high schooler again *blush*

I haven't the foggiest!

What does Cheese:Meat:Bread ratio mean!?!? It's that a technical culinary thing?

Another retweet:

Clay Aiken, oh I've missed you.

Back to Clay:

Good for you @TiaCarrere That register work was tough. Way to go!

I preferred 2 keep my mouth shut n the boardroom unless I was asked 2 speak by Mr Trump. There were boardrooms where I didn't say a word!

Probably a good strategy!

Dunno, but I think it's a good thing - throwing shade that is, and the bread meat cheese ratio too.

ETA: guess not on the first, yes on the second!

We're seeing a lot more of Clay than I expected. And he looks hot.

So many commercial "cliff hangers" on #CelebrityApprentice! Worse than idol. Makes me nervous... and I already know which sandwich won!

They certainly made that deceptive. Women set a record that stood only until the men topped it 3 minutes later!

@PamelaCuro VERY TRUE!!!

This person had tweeted that the men's team had their asses kicked except for the fact that they had one HUGE donation.

Who else is heartbroken that@wayuuprincess did not get all of the money 4 her charity that she raised? Go donate now!wayuutaya.org

But it was just barely, except for a huge donation from ONE of Paul Teutel's friends.

@robyngail26 @wayuuprincess All the money goes 2 @OCChopperscharity, Make-A-Wish. A Great cause. But help out wayuutaya.org if u can

Heads up ladies! @TiaCarrere might be a force to be reckoned with!

here it comes!

And there is was #classyeardig

Well, that was interesting! I still hate Trump (can someone tell his makeup people he needs eyeshadow or something...he has some sort of reverse raccoon eye thing going on...). I think Paul chopper dude is a little superficial - people can be very effective without being aggressive assholes, but I admit I was shocked that he got one donor for $300K. I also like that I didn't recognize the girl who made it rain on Clay. And Trump gives bosses a bad name - he clearly knew the answers he wanted and was working for "drama". He makes me start thinking that fragging is a good career move. He is such a bad sexist attention whore drama queen. And I wish that Gotti women had told him to shut up, she was talking when she was exiting. The only sensible strategy for strong players is to save your whales for when you are project manager, duh! And I don't like how actively misleading it was with the final numbers, and I really don't like that the women's team did frankly did a better job in the spirit of the challenge and the charity got bupkis. I will watch for Clay next week though. It would be nice if he got a Q-tip for ear digging IN THE MEN'S ROOM! Seriously, dude! I see why your mother will be mortified!

White Kids need Ipods. LOL

I don't know most of these people. Red headed chick that thinks she's the most popular -- I don't know if I've ever seen her before. I'm not sure if Cheryl Tiegs has had bad plastic surgery or no plastic surgery. She doesn't look "naturally" old. Plus she just seems out of it.

The pup is doing well, thanks for asking. He is still wearing a cone and his bandage, but he is walking on it ok and we seem to have developed a system of getting the plastic bag over the bandage each morning (since of course we've had tons of snow, sleet, rain and everything in between lately). It goes like this: want a treat? offers paw , runs away when bag comes out. treat? offers paw again, sniffs bag, runs away. treat? lets me put bag over paw. treat? lets' me loop elastic band over bag. treat? lets me loop elastic second time. treat? lets me loop elastic third time. want to go out now? walks away. Ha ha ha he's not stupid. And we do the whole thing in reverse once he finally goes out and then gets the bag all wet and needs it removed. We go back on Tuesday for another recheck and (hopefully) removal of the bandage. But the tumour was benign and in a regressive state apparently, meaning the chances of it coming back are not high. Yay!

Thank you for bringing us up to date! Hooray that the tumour was benign!! Great news. Hope y'all can get the bandage off soon.

So I enjoyed Celebrity Apprentice. Clay is IMO the prettiest one on the show. Even if I didn't lurve him, I think I soon would watching him on this show. What hair? He has hair? I guess he kept the bad hair just so he wouldn't be too devastating handsome. :hysterical:

I don't think there was anything wrong with the one big donation vs the 10 smaller donations from friends. I think all the guys were set to bring in money but then Pal said he could do 500K...well at that point it became a matter of strategy. And it could have cost someone on the men's team big time if he hadn't delivered.

Is this 2 hours every week?

Found the blog :)http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/clays-take/

Just sayin', I'm usually "with it" and I've never heard of throwing shade either. Maybe I'm not cool enough.

Don't have much to add about this episode. A little slow, but I think every season opener is that way. I'm looking forward to the next few episodes when things get juicier! *g*

God, I LMAO at Clay's tweets during the show last night. But for some reason, they stopped coming to my phone about the halfway mark. I figured he'd stopped texting. I guess not, so thanks for bringing them all over. I hate the Twitter is so spotty sometimes. Next time I will keep the app up on the computer. I didn't go online at all last night during the show because it would have taken my attention off the screen. :P I had a couple of friends over for the premiere. And then I watched it a second time when they left. cryingwlaughter.gif

couchie, I agree about Cheryl Tiegs. She didn't really seem all there. Not really impressed with anyone on the women's team so far.

So yesterday, I noticed that Ringo's bandage was getting a bit smelly, and I don't have another vet appt until tomorrow (because today is a statuatory holiday). So I called a friend who has had many pugs and is comfortable with changing bandages, and we did it ourselves. So glad we did too because it wasn't good. A whole week is a long time to leave a bandage intact. So he's all clean now and it looks ok. Not infected at least. He is so tired of this whole ordeal and he is getting less patient with it every day. He wants the cone off so bad so he can lick that paw!!!

So tonight is the Carnegie Hall thing? Wow, so many days of Clay this week. twinklewhore.gif

I "like" Lynda Loveland on Facebook, and she just posted that Clay's going to be on to dish about the episode. 8:10 a.m. Eastern time. Can someone catch it? I need to run to work today (someone's sick today).

Tonight I'll post Clay's blog in the news thread, along with several other recaps. Included will be Entertainment Weekly's recap -- snarky, snarky, snarky. But I've been an EW reader since practically the beginning, so I have been looking forward to reading that.

Clay's recap? Loved his use of ";-)" when talking about Aubrey. That.Is.All.

And man, I'm gonna need to take Monday mornings off for a while.

I really enjoyed TCA last night but I still doubt I'd watch it for anyone but Clay. His blog is up at NBC and it's as cute and as gentle as he is or was. :cryingwlaughter: It was cute seeing how everyone was initially afraid to name someone to get rid of. I'm thinking that won't last long. I used to watch the old Apprentice, before DT became politically active.

Clay's tweets during the show had me laughing out loud. It was so unexpected for him to do that.