# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

I would bet in Lisa's real life performing career, she doesn't have collaborators - she has employees. (As Clay has said: "My name's on the ticket.") I would also bet those employees are either mostly or even all male. Working with an all female team that think of themselves as equals was probably not in Lisa's frame of reference. I also feel like Lisa is very insecure at heart.

Victoria, on the other hand, is just plain delusional. :wacko:

That's a very good point, on pretty much everything you've said. What makes that interesting is that I would be Penn has male employees too (as well as a collaborator in Teller), but yet it sounds as if he knew exactly how to delegate and to get everyone on board with a job to do. (Felt kinda sorry for Michael Andretti, and yet it made sense that he was the backstage guy, as I think he was probably the least known of the guys.) Lisa was definitely having some trouble with that. Sounds like more will be happening with that as well, with Dayana.

I also found Clay's blog very interesting about how Penn told the guys who he would be picking if they were the losing team. Sometimes that works well in management (George's reaction) and sometimes it doesn't (Lou's reaction). But Penn took his lumps in that respect, and IMO that made him an even more impressive manager.

I only saw the show in pieces because I kept falling asleep on it. Some of the other things I've done to see Clay are coming off more sane than sitting in my living room watching TV. Definitely not my type of show. I'll go back and watch the guy's parts after their "show."

Happy Monday.

I did enjoy James Lipton's appearance on CA last night. He added a little class, although he was a challange to DT in the braggert's area. :cryingwlaughter: I'm looking forward to the men losing a challange so we can get a little more Clay. :naughtywag:

Judging just by the preview they showed I think it'll be next week. *g* I'm looking forward to this too. :clay:

Did anyone else have the thought in the back of their mind last night during the 1hr+ long boardroom that it may have been the 3-hour boardroom they said they had once? And they called it the longest boardroom in the history of the show... that's all I can think of for why it went on so long. I think I'm all alone in that I enjoy the juicy drama starting up, I was practically on the edge of my seat the whole time.

I'm afraid all the women (and Lou) struck me as fairly insecure and very defensive but I think bottle is right, Lisa was trying to establish some sort of dominance over them with a lot of undercutting, especially with that (you're pretty and young therefore not worth anything else crap she was tossing at Dayana). But I think the editing is also powerfully pushing a negative female image. All we ever see is the bickering at each other and the rude sidebars, very little of the work that clearly got done so the task went on. I also think there's a possibility that Penn was a little more condescending and arrogant to Lou then we saw, because as inappropriate as Lou's rant was, I don't think it came out of nowhere as it was shown. All the women's bitching had underlying reasons - I think Lou's did as well.

ETA - OK, I am taking back my defense of Lou after reading Clay's blog, Lou is either just a big, whiny baby or he's trying to establish himself as the "alpha" male, neither of which works in the situation. He's just coming across as an ass and I'm admiring Penn's leadership style better. Seriously inclusive.

I enjoy the show but can tune it out when the drama and bickering between the women starts. I can't stand Lisa Lampenelli (regardless of how well Clay seems to get along with her). I enjoy following Clay's tweets during the show. It's fun. I never stay up past 10 but I don't have any problem staying awake until 11 during CA. :)

Three new tweets, all within the past 15 minutes:

Why hasn't @Southland_TNT won 50 Emmy Awards?? SOOO good!! Love @ReginaKing & convinced John Wells can do no wrong!!

Yo @ArsenioOFFICIAL &@DonaldJTrumpJr A submission 4 next #celebapprentice cast: Sean Young! Who would u pair her with?ow.ly/9k3ih

The link goes to an article about Sean Young, who was arrested last night at the Governor's Ball at the Oscars. (And I thought she was going to be one of the very few who was going to survive Dr. Drew's rehab!)

And then Clay retweeted this:

Adam B @nabalab4m@clayaiken Good luck this season! Wife & I are routing for you. Got married on 04/04/04 - "This is the Night" was our wedding song!

Awwww, sweet.

Three new tweets, all within the past 15 minutes:

Why hasn't @Southland_TNT won 50 Emmy Awards?? SOOO good!! Love @ReginaKing & convinced John Wells can do no wrong!!

Yo @ArsenioOFFICIAL &@DonaldJTrumpJr A submission 4 next #celebapprentice cast: Sean Young! Who would u pair her with?ow.ly/9k3ih

The link goes to an article about Sean Young, who was arrested last night at the Governor's Ball at the Oscars. (And I thought she was going to be one of the very few who was going to survive Dr. Drew's rehab!)

And then Clay retweeted this:

Adam B @nabalab4m@clayaiken Good luck this season! Wife & I are routing for you. Got married on 04/04/04 - "This is the Night" was our wedding song!

Awwww, sweet.

I think he meant rooting, LOL!

Kim

Lisa's tweet:

Lisa Lampanelli ‏ @LisaLampanelli

On that episode, I pull more stuff out of my ass to win than @GeorgeTakei and @ClayAiken put in theirs . . . COMBINED!

Clay's response:

Clay Aiken‏@clayaiken

Hey @LisaLampanelli - u need 2 make some new gay friends! The Clay Aiken & @GeorgeTakei jokes are getting more stale than ur vagina! ;-)

Another tweet from Lisa:

@clayaiken Clay! Can't wait to have you on my Howard 101 special next Monday! We're going to dish, bitch! #apprenicepalforlife

Howard 101 is a Sirius XM channel -- uncensored!

ETA: Have we seen this? You can download Clay as your "away message" for your cell phone. Link

And the link for the photo slideshow from last night's episode.

Not sure if this goes on the main page but has anyone seen this video? :cocktail:

http://www.accesshollywoo...apprentice_video_1387586

Sorry, looks like the link isn't going to work, so rush right over to Access Hollywood and see Victoria's pick for winner of CA. It will be worth your time.( and be sure to listen to the interviewer's comment in the background....witch!!!!!! :whistling-1: )

Lisa's tweet:

Lisa Lampanelli ‏ @LisaLampanelli

On that episode, I pull more stuff out of my ass to win than @GeorgeTakei and @ClayAiken put in theirs . . . COMBINED!

Clay's response:

Clay Aiken‏@clayaiken

Hey @LisaLampanelli - u need 2 make some new gay friends! The Clay Aiken & @GeorgeTakei jokes are getting more stale than ur vagina! ;-)

Ok, NOW it makes sense! I do not follow Lisa Lampanelli (can't stand her) so Clay's tweet seemed so out of the blue to me! I mean, he used the word vagina! cryingwlaughter.gif Good for him. I don't care that "the gays" (hate that terminology too) think she's funny. I think she's crass and disgusting.

Clay making sure people know they are friends..some fans have been making waves on Twitter:

Clay Aiken‏@

They'll learn! :-) RT “@LisaLampanelli: Hey, @ClayAiken, ppl r trying to make trouble between us? If they only knew what good friends we r!”

:GM_FCA:

28 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I am, somewhat reluctantly, following Lisa now, as it's easier to follow many of Clay's tweets when I have the context of what she's saying. (I did the same yesterday for Arsenio).

And here's more from overnight. Lisa tweeted:

Hey, @GeorgeTakei & @clayaiken, don't u love how ppl r trying to make trouble between us? If they only knew what good friends we r!#NoDrama

Clay tweeted back:

I'm thinking Clay meant "emcee" for her.

And then a retweet which is sweet:

@clayaiken Getting a response from you would fulfill a dream I've had since I was 10 years old. That's 10 solid years of loving you.

As usual, whomever Clay selects as a friend has no impact on me. I can guarantee that he would not like any of my friends. As a fan I really liked that Clay got in the last word. I'm thinking that they try to outdo each other with their outrageousness. I do have to turn Clay'a tweets off my phone as I only requested 250 texts per month and I like to have a text fest with my son in Oregon on occasion.

Loved CA this Sunday. I'll probably watch that episode again on Bravo friday evening.

Have a great day. I'm doing taxes today.

Twitter just confounds me. This is one I'm just going to continue to pass up. I have friends that are absolutely addicted.

I don't like Lisa either. In fact, I thought she was an awful PM. She didn't listen. And she assigned things out of spite or something. No way on earth Victoria should have been the lighting person. Yes Victoria was useless but if she were articulate enough perhaps she could have made a better case for Lisa's ouster. And on a mean girl note, I can't believe me and Victoria are the same age. She looks 60 if she's a day.

I mostly agree about Lisa not being a very good PM, although I would have to admit that I wouldn't know how to keep all of those women quiet so that I could be heard. I think what puzzled me most though was her idea that she was going to make a "clean" show for the kids, and yet, really didn't do that.

Gotti is my age? Yikes.

I don't think these have been posted. I'ts funny I still only really use TWOP for any kind of TV show discussion. So these were posted there but I think via a Clay board ..don't know which one.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1304747.html

Victoria talking Clay Aiken.

I tried to copy over something else but the format is whack and I'm running out. If I don't see here later I'll post it. It's an interview by Dee who talks about Lou being very agressive all the time -- on the verge of scary.

Long story but you have to read...Clay fans and hit men:

http://www.latimes.c...r-hire-20120228,0,6070854,full.story

Try this link: Clay Aiken Fan and Hit Men

Edited by ldyjocelyn
ETA to correct link. ldyj

aikim, your link took me to a place that said "your site has been hacked."

couchie, I think this is what you're looking for, regarding Dee and Lou. I pulled this via Quiet1ne at the CH:

Recap from Marylin at CV of a radio interview Dee gave this morning:
Dee Snider was interviewed on local radio WBAB this morning. They razzed him about Clay making fun of his "broken fingernail" but he set them straight.

He also said something that was not shown on air. He said-did you notice how Lou grabbed Clays head and pretended to twist it? He said that Lou did that a lot-that he was on the edge of violence quite a bit. Dee said that at one point he must have been poking at Penn who told him "If you touch me one more time I am calling the police". Evidently Lou liked to show his muscles and be dominant over everyone else. They were all nervous about his temper.

He did say that the men got along very well. That there were comedians and also other guys who turned out to be comedians and they had a lot of fun. He said that they got along so well that they were broken up later on because of it.

He also said that the cattiness and screaming going on amongst the women made it seem like the stereotypical view of how women are together.

Dee also said when he first broke his finger it was at a 45 degree angle and he pulled it back. He said that because he didnt make a big deal that no one really realized how bad it was. The next day it was really swollen and awful and Lou said "Whoa that looks bad" but he didnt go to the doctor until three days later, and he had surgery four days after he broke it.

When the DJ called him a pansy for the broken finger bit, Dee said "I was just on Nichols Road and I will come and get you"-thats where I came up to go to work!! So he was not far from me!

Interesting interview-especially the Lou part.

And in Clays blog, he said that Lou told them they had better not do that to him (bring him back).

Also, and I think Clay mentioned it, Penn had told both of them (Lou and George) BEFORE the boardroom what he was going to do- but Dee said it gave Lou more time to build up his anger.

The dj said that Lisa Lampanelli would be on next week. He called her a wuss for breaking down and crying during the boardroom.