# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

aikim, your link took me to a place that said "your site has been hacked."

Which link are you talking about..the one for the recap worked fine for me.

Kim

aikim, your link took me to a place that said "your site has been hacked."

Which link are you talking about..the one for the recap worked fine for me.

Kim

The tvgasm.com one. I'll have to try it again on my desktop computer. I just got through to the site with my laptop though. I really do like their recaps!

:GM_FCA:

27 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

RIP Davy Jones (of the Monkees). One of my first crushes.

So sad..really making me feel my age...Marcia Brady and Davy Jones..classic!

Kim

Finally caught up. I've been working a lot of overtime, plus I'm one of those who have gotten addicted to twitter, especially because they are easier to read on my phone. When I'm working, I don't have my laptop out much.

I read at CV that the ex of that hit man is actually a member of CV. No idea of who, but apparently she was smart enough to divorce the wacko.

Love Clay's tweets and blogs. Think it's so funny that he is the one doing the blogs for CApp. I think it's easier for him to do it for CApp since he has a point to the blog and doesn't have to come up with stuff that he either can't or doesn't want to talk about.

Although I was one who didn't care if Clay did twitter or not, I do think it is a better fit for him. He can address issues quicker and it's more spontaneous. He is really good at it.

Here's a new clip from next week's CApp episode. Clay, Arsenio, George and Penn picking out shoes, clothing, etc. for the models

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-celebrity-apprentice-sneak-peek-arsenios-fashion-sense/57pd4gd

Great Clay quote:

"I know well enough to know that I don't know enough to know" Bwah

Here's a new clip from next week's CApp episode. Clay, Arsenio, George and Penn picking out shoes, clothing, etc. for the models

http://www.bing.com/...n-sense/57pd4gd

Great Clay quote:

"I know well enough to know that I don't know enough to know" Bwah

Totally agree with the "Bwah," and also had to notice that Clay, of course, was holding the flip-flop shoe. He must have a fixation with flip flops! Thanks for bringing that tree!

:GM_FCA:

25 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Cute clip. cryingwlaughter.gif

So last night my mom called me to say that her brother had been taken by ambulance to the hospital. He lives up in Sudbury, which is about 5 hours north of Mom, in Toronto. Apparently he was having a lot of pain in his head, and it was determined that he had some bleeding in his brain, but no doctor had yet spoken to him about what could be causing it or what they were going to do about it. So I told Mom to stay put, and wait until we heard how serious this was. If she wanted to go up there, I would hit the road (about a 2.5 hour drive) and pick her up and take her. She agreed to stay put and call me as soon as she heard anything.

About an hour later I got a call from a friend of hers, saying she wanted to find out how my uncle was doing but my mom wasn't answering her phone. I thought that was odd, given that she was so worried and was waiting for a call from the hospital. So I called her and again, no answer. I waited a bit but still no answer. WTF? So then I started to panic. I called a couple of her neighbours and determined her car was still in her driveway. Finally, I had one of the neighbours go over but she didn't answer the door, so I authorized them to go into the house with the spare key. I was sure they were going to say they'd found her on the floor, she'd fallen or something worse. But she just wasn't home. OMG.

As it turns out, she decided to go to a meeting with a friend of hers (who picked her up). She called me at 10:30 or so and was quite amused to hear all the commotion that had gone on. She said "I'm surprised you didn't call the police" and "at least someone cares if I die". :P So we still haven't heard any more word from the hospital, but my uncle was apparently sitting up in bed eating his dinner last night so it doesn't sound too bad.

I have been around and read here everyday just have not had alot to say. I am loving CAPP and Clay has never looked better. Some of the screencaps I have seen he is gorgeous.

I watched the video from this morning and I laughed out loud to the comment to George about Betty White. I love the snarky side of Clay.

This morning I got up and my freezer top shelf had defrosted my vegetagles and pork. I cooked the pork and adjusted the temp in the freezer. I do not think the door was left open at all. Just a little while ago I checked again and the vegetables are not frozen and the meat in the lower shelf is starting to thaw. Moved some stuff to my big freezer in the basement. Looks like I maybe going appliance shopping soon. The refrig part seems to be ok. I do not have time for this right now. Still working 12 hour shifts and still having ski patrol. I have to see a surgeon on Monday because I need my gallbladder out. Having fun right now!!

I didn't notice his neck the first time so I went back and watched again...whatever happened, looks like it hurt. Ouch!!

I think George takes Clay into the boardroom this week....should be interesting to say the least.

Well!! I just somehow lost a long post! Grrr!

Take my word for it, it was witty and charming and v v funny. It involved freezers and C App and I was just getting on to gall bladders and drinking games, but I must go now - taxi duties - see yas!

Ausdon aren't the posts we lose always the most witty things we've ever written!!

http://www.billboard.com/features/top-24-american-idols-of-all-time-1004088662.story#/column/reality-check/top-24-american-idols-of-all-time-1004088662.story?page=1

So was looking through the top 24 idols ever. Clay is number 5 this year. Interesting read. I don't know most of them since I quit watching so long ago. I made it through 5 or 6 episodes last year and have been watching this season. I have a few faves but let's see how long I last. I'm also watching The Voice this season and there's just so much more diversity. I really prefer it. The music world has really changed. Jordin can't sell an album but she sold 9 million singles? The you tube stat is interesting. Unfortunately for Clay, his fans didn't need you tube. Everything was vaulted. Anyway, I know it's not a competition but I like looking at this fluid list every year. I know JHud has an album coming out. Jordin has Sparkle (Whitney's last film) about singers so she'll be featured on the soundtrack. Also learned that Fantasia will play Mahalia Jackson! I didn't know that. And I'm really curious to see if C.A. will help Clay in any way with his music career. But so many of these idols are doing well in other media. I tried to watch Smash with McPhee but the writing was so bad on it that I just gave up after the 3rd episode. I thought she was fine in it. But I just couldn't hang on to see if it got better. I don't usually go for "musicals" anyway.

When is the album coming out again? The clip was great. Arsenio cracks me up as did Clay. I'm looking forward to seeing Clay more involved. But unless you're on the losing team you din't get to talk that much. But you don't want the men to lose ha ha. So is it George Takai the leader on the next challenge? Those pumps Aresenio pulled out were awesome but seriously I don't think I've ever worn such a shoe. And I haven't worn a high heel at all in at least 15 years.

Speaking of musicals...hey Tree...Spamalot is coming to San Francisco in April. Wanna go?

Speaking of musicals...hey Tree...Spamalot is coming to San Francisco in April. Wanna go?

Sure, when? Remind me again when the Giant's event is too? April is looking like a FUN month so far! hee
When is the album coming out again?

I believe it's now March 26th....or 27th....or 23rd, depending on which source you choose to believe :cryingwlaughter:

As an aside, I tried to watch SMASH and I couldn't get through it. I'm not sure it was the writing that felt flat or what it was. For a musical, I sure didn't get much energy from it. And I have to say Kat McPhee is colorless. She does nothing at all for me. Maybe she was flat because the writing was but she has no "it" factor at all.

And just as I began to actually like and get hooked on Downton Abbey it ends for the season. poop!

Oh, and if this post doesn't make it through somehow I'll be sure to inform you all just how brilliant it was. :whistling-1:

Tree said

Oh, and if this post doesn't make it through somehow I'll be sure to inform you all just how brilliant it was.

And we would all know it to be true,and be sorry to have missed out :lipstick:

Edited several times for not making sense at all.

Thanks, ausdon. But unfortunately for me such was not the case. LOL

Well, crap. I just found out Adam C. was on Kimmel tonight and there supposedly was a Clay mention. Anyone here catch it?

N/M Just the usual Carolla crap.

Rest assured ausdon, I KNOW that post you wrote was witty and charming and full of great insight. {{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

couchie, I watched my first episode of Idol tonight, and then went "why did I do that?" OTOH, I'm now thoroughly hooked on The Voice. What makes the show for me are the judges, although I have a few singing favorites too. Didn't even want to try Smash, IMO.

I really like how Clay worded his response to the Trump son (which one was that?) about George. Very diplomatic, IMO. I'm thinking the board room could be interesting this week.

Oh, and how freakin' tall is that Trump boy? Good Lord, he was towering over Clay!

At another all day meeting today, plus, once again, they are talking about some snow when I have to travel. Yuck.