# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Big thanks to @AllyCarr313 and her sister, Jennifer, for volunteering their time to be our red-headed twins in the window!

Check out my blog on NBC.comafter the show to find out the real truth behind the trench coat!!!

I can't wait, I loved that coat....

How sad is it that even in losing, the guys seem more dignified? I really hate Trump for stirring shit - but I have to admire Diana for sticking to her guns and not naming anyone.

KAndre, I agree -- this is a much quieter board room. I also noticed that this boardroom was WAY shorter than last week!

That's a good way to become an alcoholic RT “@DonaldJTrumpJr: New drinking game: a shot for every time Lou tells us he gives 110%.”

Yes, I am. Are you asking me out? “@jturner_93: @clayaiken your a homo”

BWAHAHA!

I think it helped me enjoy this episode knowing that George was the one going home tonight. Much less stressful!

One more tweet from tonight, in regards to Lou, his "110%" and the drinking game:

@DonaldJTrumpJr If he stays in the game much longer, he may be the cause of a lot of failed livers!

Both's Clay's blog about the show and the EW.com snarky review are up. Gotta say I love both of them, and the interesting twist about the trench coat -- CLAY picked that outfit, not Arsenio!

Clay's take blog on NBC.com

Celebrity Apprentice recap on EW.com

I'll post the full text in the news section later today.

TCA is so much more enjoyable with Clay's tweets. But looking at my phone I sometimes forget to turn back towards the TV. I guess I'll just have to watch it again later this week. :cryingwlaughter:

Clay's blog was a joy once again. Regarding Clay's choice of the trench coat for evening wear, I am not a fan of dresses hanging out two inches below the coat hem particularly if the dress is a similar color to the coat. I think it would have been much more interesting if the trench coat had been a vivid color. Clay just needs to look at the clothing selected for him to wear on the show and educate his eye. Dayna (sp) had on a fabulous dress but it would have looked like a caftan on anyone else. Aubrey is too much of a showboat to be a good model. Her facial expressions draw away from the clothing. It's sad that Debbie wasn't allowed to be a model. She has a great figure and would be an example of aging gracefully. JMO

I hope this Monday is a fantastic day for all.

:GM_FCA:

Loved the show last night..I thought the men's concept was really good even if it wasn't executed correctly, the women..still have no clue what they were doing. Clay looked great last night. Love his blog.

21 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

A few Twitter replies to stuff Clay said that was interesting...

In one of his tweets, he thanked one of the sets of twins for helping. In response, Ally posted a picture:

AnMslqiCEAEYEzV.jpg

Also, Arsenio replied regarding Clay's tweet about his blog and the real story behind the trench coat, with a one word tweet: "SHHHHHHHHH!"

I do love that trench coat... I think it'd be a decent choice for a piece to put in a window display, but just not for a night out theme, and it almost covered the girl's entire dress.

I'm kinda loving that bag she has too. LOL

Can't wait to listen to this interview! I've seen a summary, and it sounds like it should be awesome!

Several new tweets from today. However, the first one is from Arsenio:

@clayaiken, The honesty, class & dignity you consistently display, never ceases to amaze me!nbc.com/the-apprentice…@ApprenticeNBC

This next one is from someone called TaylorGirl, which Clay retweeted:

@ArsenioOFFICIAL @clayaiken OK - When are you two going to get a talk show together? Would be a ratings winner!

Another retweet, this one originally from Lisa L. (and we now have the proof, from the interview above):

Hey @clayaiken! Can't wait to talk to you today on Howard 101 at 7 EST! We're gonna dish, beyotch!

And one final retweet, this one originally from someone named David Rando:

@clayaiken years ago I wasn't a fan, but you've grown on me, hope you and @adamcarolla go far

Oh, and David tweeted that "he's made it, because he was retweeted by Clay Aiken!" Hee!

You'll love the interview..I know a lot don't like Lisa, but raunchy and all, I think she is a hoot and I am really liking Don, Jr.

Kim

I loved the interview too. They are a hoot together.

I do have to laugh at the fans that are offended. What did they expect? It's Lisa Lampanelli on a Howard Stetn radio channel! Disney this is not!

20 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

Mr. Sulu is deeply disappointing so far....

OK, George, the fact that you managed to confuse Clay and Arsenio has got to be the last straw...

George - and it was the right decision.

This summed everything up for me perfectly!

And after everything that has followed, IMO George has proven himself to be the truly "catty" one. Oh My!!!

Both's Clay's blog about the show and the EW.com snarky review are up. Gotta say I love both of them, and the interesting twist about the trench coat -- CLAY picked that outfit, not Arsenio!

Clay's take blog on NBC.com

Celebrity Apprentice recap on EW.com

I'll post the full text in the news section later today.

Thank you for doing this!

And I loved the radio interview with Clay & Lisa. Though I still think she goes too far for my taste, I can somewhat understand why she and Clay have bonded.

And Don Jr. (DJTJ) is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. I sense he and Clay have become friends. They obviously share a very similar sense of humor. heh

19 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

A tweet from Victoria -

victoria gotti ‏ @GottiVictoria Reply Retweeted Favorite · Open

@clayaiken go Clay! You have what it takes to win--all the components!...V Gotti@GottiVictoria

Awww