# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

I'm debating on entering the contest... I have a strategy on how I'd write the bio, but it would be actually getting it done. Winning would be the only way down there for me right now, and the gala this year sounds like it's going to be exciting! :)

:GM_FCA:

My living room floor is done and the couch arrived yesterday, looks so nice! I still need to get some area rugs and pillows for the couch..need to get some accent color in there, but it still looks very cozy..I keep looking at it because it is hard to believe it is my room finally..it has been so long getting to this point!

73 Days until The GalaYahoo.gif

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Eeeeee another video chat on October 7 at 8:30pm

Has this been confirmed via the OFC? If so, where? I read last night that CV had seen this information on the OFC...and then 5 minutes later, it was gone. So, while I'm hopeful, I kinda want to see if it's true first...

8 Days until The Video Chat!

Yahoo.gif

72 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Yahoo.gif

Kim

If he's going to have "news" in the next week or so, I'm hoping it has something to do with the casting of this:

Ghost the Musical, adapted from the Oscar-nominated 1990 film, will play Broadway's Lunt Fontanne Theater, with previews beginning in March 2012, and an opening set for April 23. As previously reported, Tony Award winner Matthew Warchus will direct, with choreography by Ashley Wallen.

With music and lyrics by Dave Stewart and Glen Ballard, and a book by Bruce Joel Rubin, the show tells the story of a man who is trapped as a ghost between this world and the next and who is trying to communicate with his girlfriend through a phony psychic in the hope of saving her from his murderer.

The score includes the iconic song "Unchained Melody," famously performed in the film by The Righteous Brothers. Broadway casting will be announced at a later date.

I've also read speculation that Clay was hiding behind the "Jersey Mike's" bag because he's joining the cast of Jersey Boys.

I so hope it is one of these and not that he's going to join that crappy Trump quasi-reality show. I couldn't stand the thought of Clay being so desperate as to be on the show of a creepy homophobic narcissist.

I'm praying over this one.

Any news in the next week is going to be announced by the National Inclusion Project and I doubt very much that will be about Clay's career unless it directly affects the Project. Always possible that Clay will announce something during the video chat, but not getting my hopes up.

Kim

Clay first talks about big news in the next few weeks that we'll be as excited about as he is. He follows that moving the gala date facilitated new aspects of the evening's production. He talks about updating pictures and the bio at the OFC because a lot of new people will be coming to look. At the end he says there will be news in the next week or so from NIP and the OFC.

So ... I don't think the gala news is what it's all about. I think it's part of the news he has, but it's not his career announcement. Big news in the next few weeks that will have me as excited as he is ... won't be about the gala or any pissant reality show. I think the gala news will come first because that's up to him. I think the career news will be in the "next few weeks" because that will come from somewhere else, if it's what I want it to be -- a starring role in a NEW Broadway musical.

Well, I went back and re-read the blog and he seemed very excited about the news the National Inclusion Project is announcing..I am guessing there are two different things going on here and it will be interesting to see if they all connect or not.

Kim

I so hope it is one of these and not that he's going to join that crappy Trump quasi-reality show.

I'm praying over this one.

Well I'm not praying on it but hoping. I don't think it has to be one or the other thing though. Whatever he cancelled the gala for is not the Broadway thing since it's not tv. But these Broadway opportunities seem fun. Ghost with music? I like it. I'm just going to wait for the announcement and then go from there.

You know, I'm still in the "I want for him what HE wants" camp. I may not want him to be part of Celebrity Apprentice because Trump, but I can also see where Clay might want to be part of it, to benefit the Project.

Does that make me easy in regards to Clay? Yep. Proud of it too. *g*

Call me selfish, but I really don't want to see him in Jersey Boys or Ghost or Hunchback.. normally I'm with ldyj, but for once I'd like to really eee over a project. His last few I haven't. I love him, I'll always support him, but I'm ready for something that excites ME as well. I want to feel the fangirl in me again!

7 Days until The Video Chat!

Yahoo.gif

72 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

Yahoo.gif

Kim

T - 1 here! All packed and ready to go to the Caribbean! I got my development review at work overwith yesterday, so that was a weight off my shoulders. Apparently, no one in our department was 'allowed' to get anything better than 'meets expectations', mandated by the president. Whatever. I'm just glad no one got fired. I thought heads might roll over some recent goings-on.

I can't wait to find out what's going on with Clay. He seems excited so I am excited for him. If I had to choose, I'd hope it is Broadway, but I doubt it, since he said network TV. I am also doubtful that the gala news is going to sell more tickets. I don't think he really gets that most people, as much as they want to support the foundation, go to the gala to see HIM. In any case, I have my donation in lieu of attendance all ready to send from the US, once I cross the border tomorrow. I'll try to get online once or twice in the next 10 days to see if anything has been announced!