# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

18 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'm taking off tomorrow today just because.

Lucky if you liked the interview I'll give it a shot.

JMH... I just had some of your ice cream. It was a chocolate covered ice cream bar (like a Klondike bar only better). I remember the ehp talking about that brand in the past. I was surprised to see it as I have never noticed it around here before.

Have a great day everybody.

AAAAAAAGH! I'm so close to my goal weight via Weight Watchers, and you guys are talking about ice cream?!?!?!?! The two things I really crave are fried chicken (and there's no real good way to find a lower fat version of that, is there) and ice cream (although in that case, I've found several good substitutions). AAAAAAGH!

Anyway...

I'm thinking there should be a new preview clip of CApp showing up today. I hope so, anyway...

This article just came through my Facebook feed:

ABC's Gay Wednesday

It talks about the show "Modern Family" but also the show "Happy Endings." It describes one of the characters from "Happy Endings" thusly:

One of the three men, Max, is gay. And among them he’s the least fussy about what he eats, the least finicky about what he wears, the least attentive to how he looks. He’s not the one with a soft spot for “Mamma Mia.” He is the one with a soft midriff. Just as he doesn’t seem to get to the musical theater, he doesn’t seem to get to the gym. Max is where gay clichés go to die. I can’t think of another gay character on television so entirely purged of them.

Does this remind you anyone we know? It did me.

That's a pretty good clip--I don't mind being spoiled. Lots of chances to look at Clay.

JMH... I just had some of your ice cream. It was a chocolate covered ice cream bar (like a Klondike bar only better). I remember the ehp talking about that brand in the past. I was surprised to see it as I have never noticed it around here before.

I still haven't tried it, so you are way ahead of me. I have to wait another week and a half. I'm excited! Will try the ice cream bar for sure.

(:naughtywag: Sorry ldyj. )

aikim, I think you were beaten to the punch on that one.

It IS a long clip, and I ended up watching most of it. However, I can pretty much tell that I'm not going to be comfortable during the men's presentation....

It IS a long clip, and I ended up watching most of it. However, I can pretty much tell that I'm not going to be comfortable during the men's presentation....

Why is that?

Kim

Why is that?

Kim

shortyjill posted the link to it, approximately 3 posts up from yours. Sorry....

:GM_FCA:

17 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Video of Aubrey and she says she and Clay are singing the National Anthem at the Indy Opening in May which is one week before the final of Celebrity Apprentice..some confusion as to what she meant..some thought she meant the 500 but that is Memorial Day Week-end..there is an event on the 12th..guess we wait and see.

Where was this George during the show? This is a short video of his happy dance thanking people for donations to a show he's hoping to launch on Broadway, a show about Japanese American internment. It's called Allegiance and it's a musical. The clip of the happy dance is really funny, and the guy can MOVE; he looks to be in really good shape physically. I've been following George on Facebook for quite awhile now because people send him funny things and he reposts them. (Might have picked him up from a repost by ldyj?) I like his sense of humor. This George is lively, articulate, and seems in full possession of his senses. I think CApp was a very bad fit for George. Maybe he was constantly tired, thirsty (given that he always seems to be standing next to a bottle of water doing nothing), and just wanted a little nap most of the time. That schedule is grueling. Still doesn't excuse him being so focused on and nasty to Clay post firing, but CApp set that up and he bought right into it. And I think, given how well Clay got along with most people, George must've had his moments that we didn't see in which he was snippy to Clay. Everything we saw was the other way around, and for this challenge, only Clay, when surely there were other reactions to George's uselessness. For the first challenge, we saw a lot of eyerolls and comments from Penn and the motorcycle guy. To me, George is a "like" on Facebook who disappointed me on the show, Clay disses or no Clay disses after the fact. He seemed quite useless. But I won't "unlike" him because he's interesting in his own sphere. Clay is da man! :twinklewhore:

jmh, I just saw that clip, and you're right -- where was THAT guy? I also do follow George on Facebook, and he's hysterical. When the cast was first announced, I thought that George would be a good player, but he just wasn't. I do believe that the schedule was probably part of the problem with George (and I think Cheryl Tiegs as well). When I heard one of those interviews about the schedule, I personally was tired for the contestants! Anyway...I'm disappointed in George, and hope he has a good life with his husband.

Meanwhile...Clay rocks.

BTW...we are FINALLY get close to needing a new thread, which means suggestions for new thread TITLES. We don't have many suggestions, I think there are only two. Anyone? I'll probably post a survey question over the weekend or so, maybe early next week....

Are there solar flares in the area or what??? :rant:

I googled "finding clay aiken" and was presented with a screen that said "This account has been suspended."OMG... :badmood: ( I tried a couple of more times , same thing) so-o-o-o I googled "fca fan forum" and after logging in twice , here I am. I do believe I deserve a drink after all that work. :cocktail:

Now I've lost my train of thought. Think I'll skip out and try to get the link for this site in my favourites.I know, why wasn't it there before...sigh.Laziness, google's easy...I don't know, but I'm sure there was a reason. I'll think about that tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I don't think George or Cheryl had the stamina for the show. Both are probably great people but the hours on this show have to be taxing. Also, I really don't think George is upset with Clay. I think it's all hype to keep people interested and tuning in.It's reality TV and I think you really have to weigh the information we are given and how/when it is presented. George is a good actor, he can string people along just as well as the next guy. Hope his charity does well.

I just tried "finding clay aiken" as you said calurker, and discovered the same thing. couchie -- does this mean we need to concentrate on the main site? Huh? Huh?

Oh man, we'd better get at least some it back. I haven't copied all the timelines yet!

I am so glad you posted, at least now I know I'm not completely nutty.Thanks Idyjocelyn :hello:

However, I am still having to log in every time I come here today. I usually don't bother logging out because I'm here every day...either lurking(often) or posting (sometimes...gulp) Maybe that's lazy and I'm supposed to log in and out all the time. I don't mind logging in every time if that is preferred, but I will take the easy way if given the choice...LOL :Iluvclaysbutt::cocktail:

You've made sure that the "Remember Me" check box is checked on the login page, right? If you have, it's probably something to do with your cookie settings. Have you tried a different browser to see if that helps? Different browsers can sometimes have different security/cookie settings. I hope this helps!