# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Huh. I think Trump was an ass on this one - Andretti made it clear he isn't a sales guy, it was clear he was uncomfortable in front of the crowd but he did push the techie stuff. Adam stepped up, said it was on his head and stuck with it. If there was a second person fired, it should have been Lou because he was one of the weakest links from the getgo.

I think the next thread title should be Clay's classy moment from tonight!

Kim

I missed "the classy moment" tonight. What was it?

I thought tonight's show was the best yet (that's not a high bar to get over). I was somewhat entertained and intrigued by the interpersonal dynamics.

Agreed, KAndre, but Michael truly has not seemed to be doing much all along. But he didn't get in the way. Lou gets in people's faces while being useless. Wonder why they're going to turn on Penn as well as Lou. You can see the good players emerging, and .... We'll be seeing more of Clay soon enough. Love that last line. First time ever, my DVR failed-- and it said it was recording. I want to see that preview again.

ETA:

Thanks guys. Now I want to see that again too. Danged DVR!

Ha ha, when I missed the #classyclaymoment, I had to rewind immediately. BWAH! And that was SO worth a $10 donation to NIP. ;) My PVR cut off the end of next week's preview, what did Arsenio say about Clay at the end?

Will post full text in the News Section tonight...

NBC.com: Clay's Take

Entertainment's Weekly's Recap

The pertinent part of that:

3. Clay Aiken's Erection

That racket you heard at approximately 9:58pm was the sound of 100,000 Claymates simultaneously fainting onto hardwood floors upon hearing Clary Aiken boast of having a massive erection. (See what I did there with the "hardwood" thing? Ba-bam! Still got it!) It seems Clay was so aroused by Adam's presentation that Little Clay decided to stand up and salute the Project Manager for a job well done. Can someone please get Mr. Aiken some Tide detergent ASAP!

:GM_FCA:

14 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Track list of Dee's CD:

"Dee Does Broadway" track listing:

01. Cabaret

02. The Ballad Of Sweeney Todd

03. Big Spender (with CyndiLauper)

04. Mack the Knife

05. Whatever Lola Wants (with Bebe Neuwirth)

06. Music Of The Night (with guest violinist Mark Wood)

07. The Joint Is Jumpin' (with Jesse Blaze Snider)

08. Luck Be A Lady (with Clay Aiken)

09. I Get A Kick Out Of You

10. There Is Nothin' Like A Dame (with the stars of "Priscilla Queen Of The Desert": Will Swenson, Tony Sheldon and Nick Adams)

11. Razzle Dazzle

12. Tonight/Somewhere (with Patti LuPone)

http://legacy.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe...wsitemID=171057

13 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

I'm probably biased because Dee's song is more of what I listen to on a regular basis, but I gotta say I love a good horn section in the middle of a rockin out song. Reminded me of a song I always have to listen to if it comes on, The Used's "With Me Tonight". Fantastic use of horns in both!

Ok so my C.A. didn't tape for some reason. I don't see it on On-Demand. I guess I'll try CBS.com. Anybody know if they have it online? Oh wait..don't they air the entire thing on another night or network?

Aside from my usual Sunday night stuff, and NBA which they've finally lured me back after that stupid strike, my mom wanted to watch the Oprah/Whitney family interview. Sometimes I let her win LOL.

Totally not into show tunes. Of course I'll listen to Clay sing the phonebook. I know Frank Sinatra's version of this song. Barbra Streisand too. I love her voice. What's the album schedule to be released?

Hey Couchie :hello: its on you tube ( only way I can get it) :dancetom:

A day or two after it airs you can get it without having to sign up to some other website.

:( I'm still trying to block sender on heaps of spam........

I believe TCA is on tonight on CNBC and Friday on Bravo. There may be other airings of it that I'm not aware of. Sorry to say I watch it more than once a week. :imgtongue:

The CNBC reairing is FRIDAY night (9 p.m. Eastern) and the Bravo reairing is SATURDAY at 6 p.m. Eastern. I never remember to rewatch the Friday one, but I almost always tune in to the Saturday one. (I also hope couchie doesn't try to look on cbs.com for the show; I think NBC would be a little pissed!)

Actually, this episode was not good Clay-wise, because he's not in it much (not even for talking head stuff), IMO. However, I feel that this past episode was a big set up for major things to happen in the next few weeks.

I kinda liked the Dee Snider thing -- it sounds like he had a blast doing it. I'll buy the whole album, and probably enjoy it, but I'm especially looking forward to Clay's duet with him. (couchie, the album comes out on May 8...)

ETA: bid on the Buick Verano flyer designed and autographed by Team Unanimous (proceeds to the National Inclusion Project) HERE!

Well, it is that time of the year again..get out your black dress and veil, Clay's career once again has one foot in the grave and the other following behind..and once again I am in awe that so many fans know so much more about Clay's career and how he should run it than he does!

12 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Kim

I stream Celebrity Apprentice on hulu.com.

I'm a bit PO'd by hulu just because to be able to stream on my iPad, I have to spring for the monthly charge, and I really don't want to do that. (I pay for other online services already, I don't want to add one more...) Right now, nbc.com's streaming of CApp is free, and will be until the beginning of June.