# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

I'm so spoiled that I can't watch anything unless it's HD. I'm not sure if on demand is. I just watch it when ever I come across it, which is often.

Rather than put on my black veil or comment, I'm great at scrolling. I keep promising to order Steadfastbut have been a little busy. Don't like rocker music so I'm not sure I'll like Dee's album. Had a Chi Gong class this morning and running out to get a haircut shortly, then Pilates in the afternoon. Tough life.

TVgasm recap..seriously laugh out loud funny..trying to watch here at work and stifling my giggles at the same time:

http://www.tvgasm.com/recaps/celebrity-apprentice-recap-trump-hounds-of-bastardville.html

I love those tvgasm recaps! (BTW, they WERE hacked a few weeks ago, that's why I had a hard time getting to their site for one of the recaps).

Clay's tweeter has been busy this morning. First, he retweeted this from Quiana:

I love @GayleKing on CBS. Thnks @clayaiken for encouraging me 2 watch her. Wish I would have completed my Mass Comm. degree. #blackwomenrock

In which Clay replied:

Told you! @qparler @CBSThisMorning is incredible! @gayleking

Two more retweets. First from a guy named Oliver:

my roomate won the coin toss & we're watching @clayaiken on Celeb Apprentice over Downton Abbey again, sorry Clay!

And then one from Jessica:

You know someone is a keeper when I introduce him to @jax5230 and @Conehead76 and he sticks around when we talk about @clayaiken #stalkers

Jessica is one of the McVargas girls, for those who care. (Me? Eh...)

Another new tweet:

Just got 1st box of #Steadfast My latest album, out March 26th Preorder a copy now! goo.gl/wNAxhpic.twitter.com/vtWsn1lN

An-ldbBCQAAGtsl.jpg

And one more:

Just watched Game Change on HBO. Totally humanized @

SarahPalinUSA Sorta made me like her. NOT agree with her at all... but like her a bit.

Game Change is a movie made for HBO starring Woody Harrelson (sp?) and Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin. It's about the McCain team picking her for his running mate and all that came with it.

I've been rewatching CApp on demand at least once a day.

I love the TVgasm recap each week! This is some seriously funny shit.

For those who have been following the bruhaha over the Trumpettes big game hunting pictures in the news this week (shudders), I LMAO at this...

Best captions/quotes from this week's recap -

I hope Dad gives me the steering arm.
You’re such an idiot, DJ. The meat is in the legs.

Sick? Yep. :hysterical:

Just saw this posted at CV -

He really is a good looking guy! Doh

:flirtysmile3:

:GM_FCA:

11 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I read the book "Game Change," and absolutely LOVED it. One of the best political thrillers I've ever read, except that it is real. It sounds like the HBO version focuses way more on Palin than the book (she's only in the last 1/3 of the book) and also may make her more human than the book did. (If you're a Hillary Clinton fan, you would want to skip the book, she doesn't come off well at all either.) I don't have HBO, so I'll have to wait until it streams on Netflix, but I definitely want to see it. Julianne Moore is an amazing actress.

Sneak peak from Sunday..look to left for the men's video..scroll until you see Lou with a mop:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-celebrity-apprentice-sneak-peek-peonies/5umn5aa

Two things:

1) Lou can MOVE! (Although I have to wonder how George Takei would have done with that concept, after seeing that clip jmh posted the other night...)

2) I own that mop! It works pretty darn well, IMO.

Topic: I want to see Clay dance like that. As if.

From CV -

Look who's on The Today Show

Monday, March 26 (7-9 a.m.): The Professionals. Hiring Our Heroes Today.

(9-10 a.m.): Secret superfoods. TBD.

(10-11 a.m.): Today’s buzz. Fan of the Week. Spring cleaning tricks. Clay Aiken on Today.

This is the day after the Crystal Light challenge when Clay is PM.

And also the day "Steadfast" is released!

Love seeing Clay on my TV!

Me too! My phone died yesterday so I picked up a new larger screen phone today. After the guy transferred my data, I had a large picture of Clay from the BBML single. Looks great and sounds great.

Clay just tweeted:

I am MORE THAN THRILLED BY THIS TWEET. The hashtag "coolcoolcool" represents the show "Community," which came back after a hiatus tonight. I LOVE THIS SHOW, so I'm dancing in my chair that Clay is aware of this show.

Sadly, I haven't watched tonight's episode yet; my husband is not home, and we watch it together on Friday evenings!

ETA: Two more previews for this week's CApp!

Paul comes up with the idea.

Clay gets frustrated with Penn.

Had to make an emergency run to Toronto Wednesday night because I got a call that my mom had fallen at her choir practice. She couldn't get up so they called for an ambulance. Turns out she broke her hip. So we are still here, waiting for them to find her a slot in the operating room to get it repaired. She keeps getting bumped by emergencies. Anyways, no internet or computer here, just this teensy little screen on my BB so I can't surf much. Glad to hear about the Today show gig! Hope to be home before CA on Sunday, if only for a few days. I may need to take either a couple of weeks holidays from work or a leave of absence while we get her back on her feet.

:GM_FCA:

Sorry about your Mom, Luckiest1; hope she heals quickly.

10 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

10 Days until Clay is on the Today Show!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

For the record, "Community" beat "American Idol" last night in the ratings.. http://www.tvline.com/2012/03/ratings-missing-premiere-community/

Of course, it wasn't up against "Big Bang Theory" last night either. (I will keep watching "Community" and someday will catch up with BBT via Netflix...)

Topic: hope Clay is really happy about this news!