# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

No Clay mentions in the interview I posted..they pretty much talked about local politics and the election..Trump did mention Michael Andretti and how he should have been PM..that was pretty much all the CA talk.

Blurb about the April 1st, 3 hour show:

http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/networks/nbcentertainment/pressreleases?pr=contents/press-releases/2012/03/16/nbcprimetimesch1331915881986.xml

Kim

weird....I just popped back in to see what's new, glanced down to the bottom of the page and saw:

2 User(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

treenuts,Google

How/why is Google reading here??

Ok, I'm sure there's a simple explaination I'm completely missing, but WTF? LOL

:GM_FCA:

9 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

9 Days until Clay is on the Today Show!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Thanks for all the good wishes. She had her surgery late yesterday and came through fine. They decided to give her a whole new hip. So hopefully, in the long run, this will all be for the best. She has been having a lot of mobility issues the past 6 months.

Glad your Mom made it through surgery; hope she has a speedy recovery!

Penn tweet:

Penn Jillette ‏ @pennjillette

I had to call @ClayAiken about a goofy project idea today. I had a blast talking to him. He's like an old high school buddy or something.

11:44 PM - 16 Mar 12 via web

Very cool tweet -- I hope something comes of it. It sounds like it could be fun, whatever it is.

Friends are coming over for corned beef and cabbage this evening. I was getting the corned beef ready for the crock pot, and promptly sliced my finger. Off to prompt care, where they permabonded the cut and sent me on my way (with a prescription for antibiotics as well). Sigh. But I did get my house somewhat clean, even if I had to do it one handed.

The April 2012 edition of Maxim magazine has a feature called "24 Hours to live" where they ask celebrities questions that are related to dying.

The heading says: Guy's Guy and the Celebrity Apprentice contestant Adam Carolla has a podcast, a memoir, a brand-new app...and one last day.....

Here are the 2 relevant questions to CA. (questions are bolded, answers are in orange)

Which celebrity apprentice cast member would you most hate to be stuck with for all eternity?

Clay Aiken. He's such a nice guy and one hell of a singer. If we were together for eternity, eventually I'd go gay for him.

What would your last words be to Donald Trump?

The people from the Make-A-Wish Foundation assured me that it would be OK to have sex with your daughter.

That is the most adorable picture ever! They both look great.

What is a tooch?

Supposedly it's a pose where you push your booty out...like the way she is posing with Clay. VERY cute pic of the two of them!

eventually I'd go gay for him.

BWAH!! I don't doubt it for a minute either. He seems to have that effect on people. hee

I'm BEAT! Just got home from work and the worse of it is I have to work tomorrow night too.

No CApp for me until Monday :cry4:

VERY cute pic of Clay and Tyra! :) I saw it briefly last night when I had an internet connection. lol Can't wait for Celebrity Apprentice tonight!

I haven't really been online since yesterday morning....went out and had fun with friends and even met my favorite morning radio show hosts! They gave out free t-shirts, signed them, and later we even got to chat and get our picture taken with them. :) They are sooo nice and we had so much fun!!!

"Our investigation is color blind and based on the facts and circumstances, not color. I know I can say that until I am blue in the face, but, as a white man in a uniform, I know it doesn't mean anything to anybody."

Damn straight. It means JACK to me. I heard about this a bit ago and am glad to see it's going viral. I guess it will now get the national news attention it deserves. Unfortunately the real issue will get lost. Why this person had a gun to begin with.

Cute pic of Clay and Tyra.

Oh, it's scarier that that - apparently according to Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law, the killer probably will get off scot-free because he was "defending" himself, and since his victim's dead, they are going by his word.

Here we go folks! 2nite's#classyclaymoment comes n the form of incredible dance moves by me!! Watch 4 it & text CLAY to 50555 when u c it.

Bless their hearts... but that was the most boring "charity segment" ever! What are they just sitting in a hotel lobby for?

Keep your ears peeled... Ms@AubreyODay is about to have a bit of trouble guessing ages!

Oh Clay, please don't defend her!

Nah! She's just feisty! RT @LettieMN@AubreyODay is a beyotch!

Wait a second!! Did @AubreyODayjust say something nice about@DebbieGibson ???? What is happening in my world!?

Spend week listening 2 her @ u might go gay! Right @LisaLampanelli? RT @kingodawg come on Clay,b honest, Dayana couldn't turn u on2 women?

So nice of Penn to educate a grown ass man like he's an idiot! :-/

It's coming... starting to boil!

I was NOT PICKING MY NOSE! I was TOUCHING my nose!

Hee!

A retweet by Clay from Teresa:

Go @clayaiken ! I totally agree with him!!!

A retweet from a guy named youmakemecrawl"

I never thought I'd be such a huge fan of @clayaiken. Great guy.

Another retweet from SecretofLife:

@clayaiken Penn is totally wrong re: brainstorming. It's supposed to be open with no judgement. Goal is to get several ideas.

Dear @pennjillette there IS another way. Brainstorming should be open and without judgment! Thanks@SecretOfLife

Retweet from RachelFoxy:

@clayaiken Just moved up even farther on my Celeb Apprentice bracket :)

Retweet from JohnPaulAllen:

@Teresa_Giudice @clayaiken@LouFerrigno agree - Clay's a good guy

Yes, Penn. That's what grown men do... pout! Way to go!

A reply to Dee Snider:

AND full of shit! ;-) RT Hes a good guy. RT @LloydFraser @deesniderPenn seemed like a great guy ,,is he really like that or full of shit?

Stay tuned. I TRY! RT @chasandpegdid you and Penn work it out?

Retweet from Lisa L.:

Very cool, @clayaiken -- helping Lou. Loved that!

Ladies... do you think whispering is gonna keep those HUGE microphones from hearing you!?! ;-)

Here it comes!

Just so we are clear.. I can do the same thing with my pecs@LouFerrigno HA HA

BWAHAHA!

I am sure it took producers hours to find a take where I didn't drop the mop or fall on my ass!

Retweet from Jasmine:

I am loving @clayaiken on this episode! #CelebApprentice

Ooohh.. "speak with their face!!" i LOVE it! @LisaLampanelli forgot to take her lithium again!! ;-)

When you tell me what you "think" I mean.. as if I couldn't express myself correctly... isn't that condescending!?

That was the MOST awkward conversation I have EVER endured in my life. It included a full four minutes of silence at the end!

B sure 2 check out my blog onNBC.com after 2nites show 2 find out what unbelievable thing happened the conversation ended

Tweet from Penn:

Thanks for all the#CelebrityApprentice support. I think I agree with @clayaiken. If I had my time back. I would have shut up a lot more

From a twitter user OneDimpleLess, who seems to have known Clay in North Carolina:

@clayaiken hey buddy remember me?

Clay's reply:

@OneDimpleLess OMG! Of course I do! you make me feel so old! How old are you now!?

And again a reply:

@clayaiken I'm 20 almost 21. it's been forever. I have wondered how to get in touch with you. It's pretty cool to be tweeting someone famous

Not every. Penn is hella smart/talented RT @meganratkinson@pennjillette My @clayaiken blows u out of the water n every aspect imaginable!

Retweet from GCTerry:

I was on team @adamcarolla, now I'm on team @clayaiken#celebrityapprentice