# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Tweet from Teresa:

Your teeth are so pearly white@clayaiken You look so handsome in the boardroom! xx

I can't believe it took over an hour for someone to ask that!! ha ha RT@LettieMN What's your number?

You'll see in a sec RT@SillyLoveBirds what were you thinking during this board room? seems pretty tense!!

Retweet from shanakoshka:

@clayaiken Omg, I was flipping channels & saw you on Celebrity Apprentice. I kept it on and I'm hooked! Never watched it before. Missed you!

Stay with us!! RT@itsthemizz@KChenoweth this#CelebApprentice epi is good, convince me why iNeed 2 switch over 2 #GCB! #teamClay #dilemma

NEVER! It was an edit! RT@chelseaassaf Did @clayaiken just willingly speak up in the boardroom without being asked?!#CelebrityApprentice

I believe @deesnider just cosigned me. Can I get an amen@ArsenioOFFICIAL ?

Tweet from Lisa:

@pennjillette looks like he wants to put @clayaiken in a box and saw him in half.

Next week RT @MerleChloe Are you going to sing sometime?

@OneDimpleLess check your direct messages

@OneDimpleLess upper right hand corner.. the silhouette

He's not talking about me. RT@dj2001 Penn is claiming he was hit and yelled at. Is that true?

I didn't think @AubreyODay could be embarrassed!! ;-)

It's getting religious in the#teamunanimous war room!! I think I know what @ArsenioOFFICIAL is praying for!

Say what you will @TiaCarrere is a classy lady!

Quite a few mates make cameos in next week's #celebapprentice . Tune in to see if I ever take off my coat.#nyciscoldasshit

Hee!

Yes. It's the battle of the gingers! RT@KnotSoFast @AubreyODay Are you two Project Managers next week?

Retweet from shagadelic1:

:GM_FCA:

7 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

7 Days until Clay is on the Today Show!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Last night's epi had a lot more clay therefore I was a lot more interested. I wish they would not have chopped up so much of the CLay/Penn stuff right down tot he 4 minute silence. That would made for awesome tv. The women had an inkling of an idea in there but the execution was atrocious. I hate the women's team although I don't hate all the women. I guess it's the Aubrey, Lisa, Debbie part of the team I can't stand. I know they break them up at some point - but hopefully not until most of them are gone. I don't want to have to watch them on the team with Clay.

Ugh. Can't believe it's Monday already. It's just so dark and gloomy out. I want head back under the covers.

Great TCA last night and I'm not biased. Yeah right. I think Penn made a great impression for the first four episodes but eventually tiredness and boredom will get you. Although I was glad to hear that they still speak to each other. The disagreement wasn't personal but related to how the game is played. Clay has the drive that many of the contestants are missing. He uses it in positive ways whereas the women's team, sorry to say, is using putdowns to stay on the team. Clay did apologize for the one mocking remark he made about Aubrey's vanity, although he hit the nail on the head with it.

Re the article about the young man who was gunned down in FL, we don't need vigilantes in the USA. How in the world is defending oneself with a gun vs a soft drink can self defense? We live in a warped country with some mislead goals. Makes me ill. If same sex marriage is more upsetting to people than killing our youngsters, please give me a break.

It was a better episode with more Clay, but dear lord, the women, all of them, except for Tia, are making my skin crawl. They just seemed to be the epitome of negative female stereotypes, from the inappropriate dress in the "boardroom" to the mean girl antics to the massively undeserved egos on display (which includes Lisa, especially since she called everyone else out on it) to the lack of any concept of "team play". Paul (who is back from Afghanistan - YAY - and in my house eating everything) was watching them and Trump in horror.

Penn can be a condescending ass (I recognize a fellow know-it-all) and full of passive aggressive crap. Lou did do fairly well, but is way too self-centered to do well in the long run.

Clay's blog is up over at nbc.com. I'll put the full text in the news section tonight.

The Entertainment Weekly recap is also up, but the normal reviewer didn't do this episode, and it's not NEARLY as good.

I just updated the news thread with Clay's NBC blog, the Entertainment Weekly recap, the Rolling Stone recap (which is pretty good this week), and the Power Rankings from cinemablend.com I think I also need to catch up with the tvgasm recaps (since I had a hard getting to the first few of them). I'll put those into the news section tomorrow night.

Several retweets from Clay today. Every one of them were what I was hoping would come from last night's episode.

The first, from Potter_SD from England:

From requestion:

Finally, LianeKay

Read more reviews overnight of the episode. Most seem to be on Clay's side. Also curious -- many reviewers are focusing on Clay's hair. Not the hair on the top of his head, though -- his beard! LOL! (Something that many of us LOVE, while many hate the hair -- and the reviewers are just the opposite!)

Clay was a retweeting and replying fool overnight (including a reply to a good friend of this board, miss you girl!). I don't have time to pull all of them over right now, hopefully on my lunch break today...

Anyone else out there? I feel rather alone...

:GM_FCA:

6 Days until Steadfast is available!:yahoo:

6 Days until Clay is on the Today Show!

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'm here ldyj, just trying to keep my head above water. I'm back at work and Mom is comfortably staying in the rehab wing of the same hospital she had her surgery in. I'm just trying to catch up on life this week.

This is Sunday at 12:30 on ABC:

ST. PETERSBURG --

Wheldon's sister to wave green flag for St. Pete IndyCar race

The youngest sister of late IndyCar driver Dan Wheldon will wave the green flag to start Sunday's Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg.

Holly Wheldon will do the duties in a tribute to her brother, a St. Petersburg resident and two-time Indianapolis 500 champion who died last year during a race in Las Vegas.

She will also present the winner's trophy after the race, this year's IndyCar series opener.

"American Idol" runner-up Clay Aiken and Aubrey O'Day will perform the national anthem beforehand. Aiken and O'Day are cast mates this season on the NBC reality show "Celebrity Apprentice."

Actor Jack Wagner, a contestant this season on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars," and his dance partner Anna Trebunskaya will serve as grand marshals. The pair will give the ceremonial order for drivers to start their engines.

The Honda Grand Prix will be run on a 1.8-mile waterfront street course through downtown St. Petersburg. The event begins Thursday, and the IndyCar race is slated for 12:30 p.m. Sunday. ABC will televise nationally.

This month, the city and race organizers dedicated a stretch of the course through Albert Whitted Park to honor Dan Wheldon, the British native who moved in 2005 to Snell Island, where he lived with his wife and family.

The city unveiled a street sign at Turn 10 that reads "Dan Wheldon Way," and the turn was named the Dan Wheldon turn

Race cars are scheduled to hit the course Thursday afternoon, with practice runs for the event's support series.

For tickets, call 1-877-283-5385 or go to www.gpstpete.com.

Who is it ldyj? I'm here but life is a little hectic. Is ansa still around? Would love to see her take on TCA.

I tried to get to bed last night but my phone kept going off like crazy with tweets. Had a family matter yesterday so I kept checking the phone.

luckiest, glad to hear your mom is settled and doing well.

I read over at TWOP since I always read over at TWOP. It's kinda interesting to hear the C.A. fan point of view. What gets me is that there are still people obsessed with Claymates. I mean really, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.

I feel like editing probably created a story rather than told a story. Not that Clay wasn't frustrated with Penn but according to Penn the "team" wanted to throw Lou under the bus by allowing him to have a really shitty concept. Clay's statement made it seem like he was one of those people. But that was editing. I definitely think Arsenio is one of those people from his talking heads. Not sure who all else. I think I believe that. But I understand the frustration with Penn. I'm sure he can work the nerves. But Clay and Penn having the go around about the way he was shooting down ideas and the "setting him up to fail" could definitely be two different things conflating. I think Clay won over a bunch of people on the episode though and Penn lost a few but still has a lot of support. Ha ha...I'm fascinating by reality show editing though. I spend as much time trying to figure out what really happened.

I think the "some people in this room" is a hint at that. Also Clay would never go along with that. Didn't he do an interview where he said if the men won nobody went home. So he always went into it with that attitude.

I tried to get to bed last night but my phone kept going off like crazy with tweets. Had a family matter yesterday so I kept checking the phone.

If you go into your profile on Twitter (I think it's the Mobile section), you can turn off the text notifications between certain hours. I have mine turned off between 11:00pm and 6:00am, so overnight tweets from Clay don't ping my phone.

I've decided that I don't really trust Arsenio...is that a bad thing? :whistling-1:

I have noticed in the boardroom a couple of times that he , when asked his opinion, tends to carefully word his answers so that they will click with Trump. Maybe this is my imagination and it may also be triggered by the fact that Trump keeps complementing him and I don't get it. Yeah, I know Trump has complemented a couple of them, but in my mind he seems to do it more with Arsenio. I could be overthinking this whole thing...it's possible. This show is making me paranoid...duh!

I listened to Aubrey on a podcast yesterday and I have never heard a person talk so much about themselves. I never did listen to the whole thing because after 5 minutes I had pretty much heard enough. I still think she looks like Jessica Rabbit.

I am hoping to hear Clay and Aubrey sing the National Anthem but I can't, for the life of me,imagine them singing together. Of course, who ever would have thought he would be singing with Dee. Clay is just full of surprises. :cocktail:

:Iluvclaysbutt:

I get a similar feeling with Arsenio, calurker.

But I do love his smile ;-) heh

Wow! Jackie Collins?!

Jackie Collins ‏ @jackiejcollins

I am loving @ClayAiken on #CelebrityApprentice this season. You go Clay!!

12:03 PM - 20 Mar 12 via SocialOomph

Cool!

Trump's non-sequiturs in this last episode were weird. The whole "I loved your show Arsenio" followed closely by "you should have won Clay" was just strange, to me.

Having said that...I'm not going to worry about if Clay wins or not. Truly. Honestly. I think this is doing Clay a bunch of good, just by being on the show. It's also going to do the Project good as well.

I caught up with the tvgasm.com recaps in the news section. They were a BEAR to bring over, basically because they use so many pictures, and we have a limit of pictures in a post!

For those who don't know, Clay was a tweeting fool today. I'm not going to catch up on them right now, but I will soon. It sure seems like Clay gained more than a few fans (and some respect) by standing up to Penn. That's hella cool.

Arsenio is in it to win it. That much is obvious. I would expect nothing less.

My favorite reality show people are Dr. Will from Big Brother (the only seasons I could bear that show was when he was on) and Boston Rob. I like snarky, sneaky, smart people especially when they know it's a game and play it with gusto. And if they are funny all the better. I can't stand people like Audra and Lisa who don't bring with them a measure of levity, just unpleasantness.

Who is Jackie Collins? Alexis from Dynasty?

Yes Trump is freakin' weird. Honestly I can't stand him already and the more I see of him the less I like him. He cuts people off all the time too. Thankfully I'll never have to see him again after this season.