# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

One more:

546254730.jpg

Hope they show the National Anthem, considering that it's being shown on ABC, and NBC stars are doing it!

And it's just as I was afraid of...no showing of Clay and Aubrey together singing. I think I'll stay away from the other boards for a while.

Posting these thoughts here, as I'll get into an argument otherwise:

1) I think Michael Andretti asked Clay and Aubrey to do this. I believe he has a lot of pull in the Indy Car circuit. However, he doesn't have a lot of pull within ABC.

2) I totally believe some of Clay and Aubrey together will be shown during the live finale of CApp.

Maybe his tweets will make us feel better -- no?

Ao2aCCVCEAAp7Uj.jpg

With IndyCar legend Mario Andrettipic.twitter.com/FiVjL2Vp

Ao2aQ6mCIAAAr1F.jpg

Ms @AubreyODay better be careful she doesn't fall onto the trackpic.twitter.com/5OKG1cSr

Ao2abvMCIAAYAZW.jpg

Well, someone somewhere saw it on TV... Aubrey retweeted this:

Isaac Rodriguez ‏ @isaacfromCT

@aubreyoday It was 1 thing to watch you perform the national anthem so beautifully, even better to see you do it on HDTV :)

@aubreyoday It was 1 thing to watch you perform the national anthem so beautifully, even better to see you do it on HDTV :)

Interesting. Perhaps it's a pay "sports channel" for car racing? I know they have it for everything else.

Interesting. Perhaps it's a pay "sports channel" for car racing? I know they have it for everything else.

That's what I thought too. Looks like we might get the actual footage though, a guy with the Indy Car productions said on his Twitter they'd look for it. :)

Cute picture from Aubrey with the tweet:

We go HARD in hat shops! @clayaiken

Ao25bafCIAE6IK8.jpg

I should have thought about the cable channels for airing the National Anthem! Duh!

ETA more from Aubrey:

PHOTO: @AubreyODay And@clayaiken Performing At The Indy Opener tinyurl.com/87fu752

292562_379123068777668_151021034921207_1150306_1908092167_n.jpg

Me and the bu @clayaiken SANGIN the Nat Anthem for the IndyCar Season Opener!pic.twitter.com/Jg6FsUFw

Ao20KevCQAARJX8.jpg

@clayaiken and I in the Andretti Pit! View from the road, Werk!pic.twitter.com/iu42dncj

Ao20gmLCIAAtdyb.jpg

EEEEEEEEing but not for Clay, but he is looking might fine..Emily just called..grandbaby no. 2 is on the way in October!

Kim

Just wanted to let everyone know that Gerswhip from the Clayboard passed away today..she will be missed.

Kim

Wow, I just read that about Gerwhisp. She did so much in the fandom as a clack gatherer (mostly someone who could capture network TV stuff, and then put screencaps up). I will pray for her family this evening...

My NCAA bracket is still in tact, but the North Carolina loss is a stunner.

Just over one hour to EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I felt so sad when I read about Gerwhisp. She was such a great fan and so quick at getting things on the board, she will be greatly missed. Here's the note from her family if anyone would like to read it.(they said it could travel to other boards)

Quote:

It is with great sadness that we announce the unexpected but

peaceful passing of Geraldine Anne Wells (Gerwhisp) with her family by her side

on March 24, 2012 at the Ottawa Hospital General Campus. Gerwhisp was

admitted to the Intensive Care Unit on March 9th suffering from septic

shock as a result of a Strep A infection. This was a very aggressive

form of invasive group A streptococcal infection which occurs rarely.

Gerwhisp was just very unfortunate to get it. She was a strong women

and in perfect health and over the next two weeks she put up a valiant

fight but the effects of this bacteria and its insidious toxin had

destroyed most of the muscles in her body. The family knows that she

appreciated all the prayers and best wishes that you sent her during

this difficult time. We read each and every one of your messages to

her and played her Clay’s songs over the entire 2 weeks she was in

hospital. We know that Gerwhisp would want any donations in her

memory to be sent to the National Inclusion Project , formerly the Bubel/Aiken Foundation). My thoughts are with her family tonight....Shirley

So sorry to read about Gerwhisp!! RIP

And the circle of life continues....Congratulations, aikim !

So happy I actually have today off so I can watch and follow along with tonights episode for a change :whee:

Love all of the twit pics from today too :wub: But I fell off my chair laughing when I noticed he had on an undershirt under his tee! But dayum he looks so fucking fit! He must be working out in some way to keep that upper body so FINE :Thud:

It's starting soon!

If you're not near a TV, get there soon!#celebapprentice is about to start on #NBC

Here we go folks! Tonight's#classyclaymoment comes early in the episode. Listen for it right after I step up as project manager.

Big night tonight. When you hear the#classyclaymoment Text CLAY to 50555 to donate $10 to @includingkids

Here we go west coast! Tonight's#classyclaymoment comes early in the episode. Listen for it right after I step up as project manager.

?????

@LouFerrigno really has an incredible heart!

There it is! So classy! Text CLAY to 50555 now!

How much does that necklace weigh,@AubreyODay ?? #celebapprentice

You're a pretty good singer yourself@ArsenioOFFICIAL Big thanks to @Backeysfor coming and helping out with the music! Always a hero!

Nice to see Ben there!

To answer your question... no.. i never take off the jacket! It was COLD!! I am thin skinned!

Retweet from thegaryburnett1:

@clayaiken Got to ask this. Why in gods name did you not win American Idol?? Though you have done good anyway! Congrats on ur success!!

No. They are done every day throughout the taping RT @Minnesota_Nice Do they tape the narration portions after the whole series is done?

I always thought it was spelled "chatch" ha! RT @mkerrigan7 Kudos 2 @clayaiken 4 being able say use the word "choch" on national television