# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

Edited out to add some drama! Give it a minute! RT@DebraDunn1 WTH?? Where are the Claymates?

When the crowd "finally" comes into our party, c if u notice that the guys who just walked n r still n the shot! Ha ha .. It's all editing!

From Donald Trump Jr.:

Seems like the guys are missing 1 small element to a FUN party. People?

Clay's reply:

@DonaldJTrumpJr It's in the "edit" Watch when the crowd comes N N a min. The same guys who just walked N R still N the shot! Ha ha

People threw their coats on the floor behind@Backeys piano! Ha ha! So CLASSY!

The original song and CD were GREAT ideas@AubreyODay and @DebbieGibson

Those "random" party goers look an AWFUL lot like @AubreyODay hair and make up artists! ;-)

BWAH!

A retweet by Clay via thisisjoelv:

God Lord! The mens party went from cold to hot in 0.5 seconds! Where can I get bottle service! @deesnider @DonaldJTrumpJr@clayaiken

Make sure you tune in to the TODAY Show tomorrow at 10 when I'll dish with @hodakotband @KathieLGifford about tonight's episode!

Forgive us! We could only clear Under The Boardwalk. I sang it six times that day! ha ha

This woman's comments really piss me off! Our signage was VERY VERY VERY visible! They are obviously just stretching to come up with stuff!

No.. yours. RT @Penguirl another member of the gay white male mafia. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? #CelebrityApprentice

R U saying I'm not!? RT @jamieaiken919 If@clayaiken loses this challenge, I am calling bullshit. Trump only likes Aubrey because she's hot.

Random!?!?!? ;-) @AubreyODay

Retweet from Jasmine101008:

@clayaiken @AubreyODay You guys have been the best PMs so far :-) Can't wait to see who wins!

For some reason @realDonaldTrump always changes the subject whenever@ArsenioOFFICIAL is complimenting me!!!! ha ha ha

40 pounds is HEAVY!!!!!! ;-)

Clay retweeted this from Dee:

@clayaiken rocks! Now throw me under the bus! ;)#CelebrityApprentice

What say you do it either way!!!??? Please! :-) RT @ginamlugo honey u got this. If you win, I will add an additional $20 to the NIP pot.

Retweet from rcknrllmom:

Ruh-oh!!! Must suck having to name two when everyone does so good! RT@deesnider Thanks for the compliment@clayaiken...now...

Three people! oops! ha ha

Give a guy a break!You won't get fired! That room is more nerve wracking than idol RT@DonaldJTrumpJr Cut to the chase@clayaiken

Such a lively atmosphere! What a great excuse! ha ha ha

Woohoo for Clay and Team Unanimous!

When @LouFerrigno hugged me, he whispered "I love you man!" in my ear! So sweet of him to forgive me for calling his name out!

My friend @deesnider was so cool to forgive me for saying his name! It was so tough and he was ALWAYS great!

Awww for both of those!

Ms @AubreyODay party was really incredible. It was comparing apples to oranges, really.

We're so much more than summer camps! Please check out inclusionproject.org

Retweet from USAFmedicVET:

@USAFmedicVET @clayaiken so true! Much pride and great people in the south!!

Love #GLSEN... but do we just have to cry now in order to raise money? Or do we actually have to win?

Retweet from claraAcp

I devote my virgin tweet to @clayaiken.signed up to tell him I live in singapore and don't even have CA here, but #claymate all the way!!!

Retweet from Corabethma:

@CrystalLight How about sponsoring@clayaiken on tour since he did such a great job for you! #celebapprentice

Be sure to check out my blog on NBC.comafter the show tonight!

Retweet from Eric Trump:

A great team won. Are you guys surprised at all? Here comes a tough boardroom, folks...

So excited that National Inclusion Project will win $50k! Please check us out atinclusionproject.org and follow us@includingkids

Such a wonderful classy lady@wayuuprincess visit wayuutaya.org

Don't forget. Next week's show starts at 8/7c I think it is BY FAR the most exciting episode of season! If U thought I was mad last week...

NIP pulled $50K ($20 from CA and $30 from Crystal Light) - That sexist bastard Trump went for Aubrey's "tears" (of the crocodile variety, I'm sure) and tossed $10K her way - what about the other damn charities that lost?

Can I admit I was actually on the edge of my seat? This was almost as bad as Clay's face of pukle on AI!

Loved his "classymoment" :cryingwlaughter:

and his SINGING! Why weren't there more mentions about his fantastic VOICE? SINGING!!!!!!!! OMG

Other wise he looked wonderful and was full on as this projects leader. He made me proud! *sniff*

Clay's Blog:

http://www.nbc.com/the-apprentice/clays-take/

EW Recap:

http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/celebrity-apprentice-episode-6-clay-aubrey/

:GM_FCA:

2 Days until Clay is on the Andy Cohen show!

:yahoo:

4 Days until Clay is on Big Music Buzz on VH1!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I'm listening to the Sirius XM Just Jenny show right now. She talked about how she posted a message to the fans asking for questions, and more than a few suggested that he doesn't want to talk about Idol! Clay's comment? "So they are my publicist now?" Hee.

Right now he's talking about his journey for coming out as gay.

Oooo, he just cussed. "Congratu-fuckin'-lations!" Talking about how people were so proud when they made the "obvious jokes about Clay coming out." Most of the people who did make those jokes were advocates for the LGBT community. The name "Kathy Griffin" is being mentioned right now.

I gotta go, I gotta cover the reference desk. This sounds like a really great interview.

He also said this.."does happy dance"

Will do a few dates this summer in support of Steadfast. Working on going out in the fall and Christmas. Misses Christmas.

jennifer hutt ‏ @jenniferhutt

Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite · Close Open Details

Ginger power with @clayaiken #fb http://t.co/e92dWPN0

Another appearance:

Showbiz Tonight tweet

Calling all #Claymates!! #ClayAiken will be on @showbiztonight TOMORROW! 11p ET/PT on @hlntv! Tune in! #celebrityapprentice @clayaiken

Hi, folks! I'm abrahammy, longtime member of the Clack House! I've been writing recaps of Clay's work on Celebrity Apprentice on my blog each week, and he gave me a lot of great material to work with this week! Congratulations to Clay for his great job as Project Manager! And let's give him a hand for his great rendition of On the Boardwalk! Recapper's Delight

*waves at abrahammy* Welcome!

I've updated the twitter feed from late yesterday and today, plus added articles to the article thread (including one about why Clay was wearing a hoodie today).

Also, has this picture been posted here? This is from one of the radio interviews from today:

https://twitter.com/#!/SupSonicaMonica/status/184338259256680448/photo/1

He looked really good today, and I love listening to him talk. Tour at the end of the year? I'm there.

Abrahammy, wow talk about a blast from the past! I'll check out your blog.

I still can't stand the women's team. They need to break up the mean girls click. It feels like high school. Patricia seemed really defeated. She didn't fight back hard enough. Dayana actually seems to always know what's wrong with a plan but doesn't articulate to anyone at the right time. I don't believe for one moment that Aubrey didn't approve every last print that Patricia did. Editing be damned. And somebody tell me what the hell Theresa is doing. But I must say, I had a bias against all things Housewives but she's coming off better than most of the women on that team. Watch out girl, as soon as they get rid of the rest of Venezuela you are NEXT.

I thought Clay did a great job as project manager and his team did their thing. Everyone has their part and they seem to work well together. It's hard to know which way things will go but the guys party did appear more fun. And it's crystal lite. Any thing that tries to make crystal lite uptown is doomed to fail.

My favorite part of the episode was Aresenio talking about how great Clay's voice was and how he didn't need autotuning or even music and then they cut to Debbie and her special effects. I LOL. Great editing there. I pretty much like all the guys. It must be hard at this point to get rid of people.

I'm by no means a prude and I can't stand Aubrey but still didn't like the cooch comment. Yikes. And I understand that he thought it was too outrageous to put on air but really, there is nothing too outrageous for these reality shows. So from the previews there will be two tasks. I wonder if the teams will be split for the second task.

Still hate Trump. His son gets on my nerves. Are there 2 of them? Which one does the tweeting. The daughter is ok. She comes off less assholish than the men in the family.

So I see there is a lot of stuff to catch up with today. Glad to here there will be some tour dates. I wish I had more info as I'm actually planning two trips right now - one in May and then my family reunion in July. I'm not sure I'll be able to squeeze in anything else this year so I hope he comes west. If he announces the summer dates soon enough I may be able to work it in as I have not exactly decided what I'm going to do. I just know it has to be before July 4th (doing a time share exchange which expires on the 4th) but all of June is pretty much out as the other food buyer will be on vacation. And in August my family reunion is in Savannah. I can see where that might work out to my advantage somehow. So maybe I'll get lucky. I'm going to think positively on this one!!

LOL that Aubrey fans had a clip before Clay fans. That might be a first. And was an Aubrey fan screaming LOL. I thought her voice was pretty average on the anthem but that's a difficult song to sing.

ETA: Ha ha I've read Abrahammy's recaps before. I just didn't know it was her.

Yes, next week's is a 3 hour episode, with two tasks. (I wonder, but doubt, if that will make board rooms shorter... *g*) And yes, I'm pretty sure the teams get split at some point during the episode. I think it breaks up the mean-girls clique -- in more ways than one, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Theresa? She's flying under the radar, just like Arsenio and Dee. It's a way to keep yourself in the game, frankly.

Two sons, Donald Jr. (the tweeter) and Eric.

I need to hear that radio interview, but the impression I got from reading around was that Clay seemed more interested in doing Christmas touring this year. That's fine with me.

Is it cooch? Chach? Chatch? What? I want to know the spelling! I was taken aback by his comment, and then I LOL'd like a mad woman!

I think Aubrey's and Clay's voices blended very well. I'd also just like to say that harmonizing (especially on that song) is not easy, and I think people don't give enough credit that he can do that sort of thing. I can't harmonize when I sing, but my husband has developed that skill, and I admire him for it. The same with Clay.

Is there clack yet of all of yesterday? I've applied for a key at CV, but haven't heard back yet. And the CH has nothing yet!

I'm hoping for clack too. I PVR'ed the Today show and watched the Access Hollywood clip online. I also thought that the harmonies on the SSB were really good!

Just checked my amazon.ca order and it's supposed to be delivered today! Wheeeee! I know it's only one new song, but I'm still excited for a new album. And I can't wait for tour info. I do believe that if he's talking about it, it's already in the works, so it probably won't be long until we get specifics.

This week is the World Figure Skating Championships in Nice, France. The televised coverage begins this afternoon. My life seems to be sprialling out of control lately, timewise, so I'll see how much of it I manage to watch. I'm just waiting for the phone to ring to tell me that they are releasing my mom from the hospital, and then I will have to take off again for Toronto, this time for a week or more. My dogs (and cats) are less than impressed with me right now. I feel bad for them but there's not much I can do. At least the hospital has promised me three days leadtime so I can get things ready.

:GM_FCA:

4 Days until Clay is on Big Music Buzz on VH1!

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim