# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

I am not discounting Broadway..he can do both..the network TV thing can be taped now and aired later and he could still do Broadway in 2012.

Kim

Bon Voyage luckiest! :pirateship:

I guess I'm with ldyj, let Clay do what he wants to do. I don't know how difficult it is to get on tv or Broadway but I'm thinking it ain't easy. If it's to get money for the foundation I'll watch even if it's Trump. If the ratings increase when Clay is on the tv show, it's good for Clay's career. I boycotted Walmart for the longest time because of their treatment of women, but the minute "All is Well" was released I was at Walmart in a heartbeat. I boycotted Fox TV and wouldn't watch AI after season 2. That one I have stuck with. I downloaded Clay's appearances. So if it's CA on CA, I'll watch and dvr it. :rocker: But I understand anyone's boycott totally.

shortyjill, didn't you get to his last two tours? I was pretty excited seeing them. :dancin1:

shortyjill, didn't you get to his last two tours? I was pretty excited seeing them. :dancin1:

I went to this last one but not last summer's. Of course I'm always excited to get to see Clay live, but since I wasn't crazy about TnT, I wasn't sure how much I'd like the tour. He did a good job though, got me to squee again, but it was more for him, not so much what he was singing. *g* Although, WDIB and the fact that he sang my namesake song got me. And of course I got a little moment with Clay during the show too that I will cherish forever!

:GM_FCA:

6 Days until The Video Chat!

Yahoo.gif

71 Days until The Gala!

Yahoo.gif

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

Yahoo.gif

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I am in the what ever Clay wants works for me camp. Its about Clay not about me! But I want to see him on my TV every week at least for a TV season. Is that too much to ask?

It's about all of us. If it were up to me, I'd rather see him on TV singing on DWTS than to see him for 10 weeks on a trumped up reality show. I don't even want to think about it. I do like to think that a Broadway announcement is forthcoming ... soon.

Just now listening to Traffic's "Shouldn't Have Took More Than You Gave" just after "Roamin' Tho' The Gloamin' With 40,000 Headman." Wow does this make the past come alive. My iTunes is running amok and I love it.

Well, I think the "unveiling" at the gala will have nothing to do with the big news, except tangentially. I think he's been studying piano and will unveil his new talents, singing while accompanying himself on the piano, at the gala. This may or may not have anything to do with the big news, but it would be big news all by itself. If he plays an instrument and sings, he can write music. This fits "unveiling" more than anything else I can think of.

"Dear Mr. Fantasy" ...

He also said whatever is "unveiled" at the Gala or announced by the N.I.P. would get butts in the seats...that could be either some sort of partnership, special guest or my thinking, because they have moved the evening festivities to an auditorium general used for concerts, that maybe some sort of taping will be going on. A taping with a special guest..but who besides Clay would be enough of a draw to get fans there?

5 Days until The Video Chat! :yahoo:

70 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Kim

Everyone can relax, no changes at the OFC yet..apparently that is a message they use for all their sites when doing maintenance..not very nice to do for starving Clay fans, LOL..but I am sure they will be changes soon!

4 Days until The Video Chat! :yahoo:

69 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

:yahoo:

Kim

Tweet from the Donald:

realDonaldTrump Donald J. Trump

@THeCelebrityApprentice cast is set---the best we've ever had. Shooting starts in 2 weeks---airs in February.

Tweet from the Donald:

@THeCelebrityApprentice cast is set---the best we've ever had. Shooting starts in 2 weeks---airs in February.

Best ever, sounds like every reality show ever single year. But if Clay is part of the cast, it is the best ever. :twinklewhore:

Tweet from the Donald:

Best ever, sounds like every reality show ever single year. But if Clay is part of the cast, it is the best ever. :twinklewhore:

The show starts taping Oct. 17..the new bio at the OFC will be chosen on Oct. 17...could be a stretch, but who knows!

Kim

:GE_FCA:

Been under the radar working on income tax. I always file in October, and the deadline is fast approaching.

Hope you are having a very special birthday, keepingfaith! :BlowKiss:

In scrolling through the Focus Thread at CV, I notice that we have lost a good fan to ovarian cancer. RIP, Tesssy. We will miss your sassy posts. :wub:

Hope to be back with you soon! Have a great week, all! :friends:

Caro :listen:

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I had a lovely day today. The weather was gorgeous for a change, but I spent most of it indoors having a 3 hour lunch at Ninfa's on Navigation with a couple of friends - including Desertrose.

Treenuts, glad YOU are keeping the faith, baby, with a lemondrop martini. I did my best to uphold your lofty standards today ... I think I succeeded. :twinklewhore:LdyJ, I had my first birthday wish today from YOU. I appreciate you so very much. jmh, I don't "see" enough of you these days. Thanks for the acknowledgement of my faithkeeping. I'm a happy trooper, you know! Fear ... one day I'm gonna get to meet you and jmh ... it's overtime for that! Caro, thank you too. I'm ready for Clay to get busy, so I can get busy again here at FCA.

Whatever he's doing, I'm ready. I just miss him so much. Of course, I have my preferences, which begin and end with I want to see Clay looking his hot best ... SOON!