# 62: I live in Clay World. And I'm not moving!

ldyjocelyn

EEEEEEEE! for the new single! That really took me by surprise! But this will be great because Celebrity Apprentice airs in February and he can go on the talk shows and promote both! No official announcement about CA, but I do believe he is doing it. I really, really hope the fans respect his wishes and do not tape the song..it will only be a month..we can handle it right!

Kim

I wouldn't mind not getting the new song until January but I hope he allows someone to record the rest of the show for posterity. Thankfully I'm going but I wind up forgetting almost everything when I'm around him live.

Thanks LdyJ for the text!! What was your question?

I can wait until January to hear the song. Wish I can go to the gala but just can not.

This is great news. I was just telling LdyJ how much I miss the music. All the other stuff is nice to me it's the voice that I'm addicted to.

I asked him, who he would pick for Time Magazine's person of the year. He thought about it, set the question aside for a while, and finally asked us who we thought. A lot of people said Steve Jobs (when I submitted the question he was still alive!), but the someone said "the unemployed" and he liked that answer.

:GM_FCA:

65 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

84 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I've been too busy today to rewatch the chat from last night (and I am infinitely pleased that it's available already), but I've had time to myself in my car, and I have some thoughts after last night.

1) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

2) I totally love it when he surprises us. And, to be honest, it doesn't happen that much (or in my opinion, anyway). There's usually someone who can sniff out details before he announces them. The only other time that I can think of at the moment when something like this happened was the announcement of his UNICEF ambassadorship. (There's probably others, so you can blame my ancient brain. Hee.) I personally like that this came as a total shock to most of us.

3) EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

4) Once again -- even though he's "out of sight" it doesn't mean that he's not doing anything. So much of what he can do is behind the scenes, and I have to keep reminding myself of that as well.

Did I say -- EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hello again -- missed you guys. Been off most boards for a few months due to hospital stays and med adjustments for blood pressure issues -- but starting to rejoin the human race again -- even submitted a bio. Am loopy getting used to the latest med, but more lucid than in last few months. You would think the doctors could come up with the best medicine cocktail, but it ain't happening. Why the hell do people take any drugs they don't need medically? Stuff I am on could probably send people into lala land if abused.

The chat was such an uplifting event -- have missed him LOTS. Gala change was great in my case too -- hope to be adjusted to new meds by Dec. Hope everyone else can change their plans easily. Keep thinking there's more to this than we know because songs are leaked momths ahead of release all the time.

What's up Clay?

:hello:clazedover! I'm happy to hear that things are working out for you. I'll add you and merrieeee to our Gala attendees list. First I have to find it. :lilredani:

ETA Here it is Gala thread

I'm kind of excited to see how the plans for the single and whatever gets it going. Since Clay said he expects a lot of traffic at the OFC, it must be some plan. :dadrocks:

:GM_FCA:

62 Days until The Gala!:yahoo:

83 Days until January and The New Single! :yahoo:

For Clay Being on Network TV soon, forthwith, down the road, in the near future, before long, etc....

:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

I can wait until January to hear the song. Wish I can go to the gala but just can not.

Same here - until a few minutes after chat when I bought a ticket. Oy. I don't know what I was thinking because I don't know if I can go. It will take a lot of arranging and re-arranging and even then it's doubtful that it wlll work. :8:

Same here - until a few minutes after chat when I bought a ticket. Oy. I don't know what I was thinking because I don't know if I can go. It will take a lot of arranging and re-arranging and even then it's doubtful that it wlll work. :8:

bwah... you go for it girl!!

You know what amazes me..that we have so many psychics in the fandom who know exactly how things are going to turn out before they happen..rolleyes.gif

Kim

I've been really busy the past couple days and haven't read anywhere but here, but I guess I'm not missing anything? :)

I was downtown yesterday to help at the studio while we were a part of a wine tasting. I ended up walking away with half a tray of free red velvet mini cupcakes and a bottle of red velvet wine! Made my day! LOL I also left with the news that the owners want to give me more days there. I'm so excited!! :twinklewhore:

You know what amazes me..that we have so many psychics in the fandom who know exactly how things are going to turn out before they happen..rolleyes.gif

Kim

I'm at the point where it doesn't amaze me anymore...I just roll my eyes a lot.

I've been really busy the past couple days and haven't read anywhere but here, but I guess I'm not missing anything? :)

I was downtown yesterday to help at the studio while we were a part of a wine tasting. I ended up walking away with half a tray of free red velvet mini cupcakes and a bottle of red velvet wine! Made my day! LOL I also left with the news that the owners want to give me more days there. I'm so excited!! :twinklewhore:

Woohoo! Red velvet anything is good, first of all, and it sounds like this is a good opportunity for you shortyjill!

Kim

I'm at the point where it doesn't amaze me anymore...I just roll my eyes a lot.

Woohoo! Red velvet anything is good, first of all, and it sounds like this is a good opportunity for you shortyjill!

Well, I do that too..hence the eye rolling emoticon, LOL!

Kim

Has anyone thought of maybe bringing in a pad of paper and a pencil and jotting down lyrics? Any musicians who can tell us what key it's in and write the music as he sings? *g*

Now THAT is hilarious. CMSU!

I asked him, who he would pick for Time Magazine's person of the year. He thought about it, set the question aside for a while, and finally asked us who we thought. A lot of people said Steve Jobs (when I submitted the question he was still alive!), but the someone said "the unemployed" and he liked that answer.

Congrats on a great question, LdyJ! Given Supreme Court rulings, the 2011 person of the year could be a corporation. However, I would give it to "The Arab Spring" - because that's actually real people. You know what they say .... Corporations can't be people until Texas executes one of 'em.

I caved!

Raiseyou hand if you're shocked. LOL.

Hand not in the air. :cryingwlaughter: I'm happy for you, merrieeee! But, as always, I do expect a personal phone call just to hear you eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when it's over.

We don't have long to wait until it's January and time for the new single. I just hope the fandom doesn't start eating its young before we get there. I know, I know. But it's John Lennon's birthday and I'm holding out hope for peace and love with some harmony on the side. I'm such a dreamer.

Has anyone thought of maybe bringing in a pad of paper and a pencil and jotting down lyrics? Any musicians who can tell us what key it's in and write the music as he sings? *g*

Now THAT is hilarious. CMSU!

Congrats on a great question, LdyJ! Given Supreme Court rulings, the 2011 person of the year could be a corporation. However, I would give it to "The Arab Spring" - because that's actually real people. You know what they say .... Corporations can't be people until Texas executes one of 'em.

I caved!

Raiseyou hand if you're shocked. LOL.

Hand not in the air. :cryingwlaughter: I'm happy for you, merrieeee! But, as always, I do expect a personal phone call just to here you eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee when it's over.

We don't have long to wait until it's January and time for the new single. I just hope the fandom doesn't start eating its young before we get there. I know, I know. But it's John Lennon's birthday and I'm holding out hope for peace and love with some harmony on the side. I'm such a dreamer.

Too late..it is already happening...the "me, me's" are out in force.

Kim

Is it about no taping at the gala. Honestly I've gone this long without something new. What's another month. Besides it's Christmas time. Lots of other things on the brain during that time.

That is pretty much it..apparently he is excluding those of us who can't get to the Gala and its not fair "insert stamping foot" emoticon.

To me it just comes across as a sense of entitlement...arguments being that we have supported Clay all these years and we deserve it, blah, blah..total crap if you ask me.

Kim