Celebrity Apprentice SPOILERS!!!

ldyjocelyn

Looks like Clay is still in it!:

katykelley Katy Kelley

Saw Arsenio Hall (@ArsenioOFFICIAL) and Clay Aiken (@clayaiken) filming a commercial @Walgreens while dropping off RX. Oh New York.

2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Love the updates.

So I take it the fund raised wasn't used yet? Any update there.

Glad Clay seems to be doing well. How many challenges so far? Three?

Over $13,000 was raised. Of that amount only $10,000 cleared the bank. It seems that it takes 3 days for Pay Pal money to clear. A check for $10,000 was used to buy one of the guides by Dancermom of CV. Clay let her know through a go between that he needed the money that day. It was requested by Clay. There are pictures of Dancermom presenting the check. She got warm hug from Clay, Dee and Arsenio. The guide was autographed by the men's team, and it will be auctioned at the Gala. Clay was made aware of this. They managed to buy other guides to auction also.

Clay is aware of how much money was raised. He knows that only $10,000 cleared the bank on time for the challenge. I believe that Penn had Teller pay $25,000 for one of the guide books. Dee's fans paid $5,000 for one.

Clay asked Dancermom for us to raise more money in case he needed it. So we have the $3,000 plus that we have not used, and other donations are still coming in through Pay Pal.

Dancerdad took wonderful pictures. Dee told Dancermom that he loves the "Claymates" and that they should also be Deemates. He seems like a warm and friendly soul. I am surprised that the link to DD pictures has not been brought over. I just saw that Kim brought the link over.

You can see Dancermom handing the check to Clay.

What is with the [EDITED] in bigappleforclay's recap? Does that mean that she doesn't want to reveal the amount?

It might be because a troll is tweeting that Clay is cheating, and it is from some thing innocent in her re-cap. That is why she might have edited. Clay is not cheating. Some suspect that it is JP posing as a John. They say he has used this alias before. I don't really know who it is. But whoever it is, appears to be getting information from the boards and distorting it.

Eeep, sorry I asked. I hate the swamp shit. But thanks for the answer. :)

LOL yeah that. I got through years in apparent blissful ignorance where that guy is concerned.

Thanks Desertrose for the info.

Since my mom is living like a Kardashian in SC I'm on the really poor side right now, not just my usual poor side LOL. But I'm with everyone in spirit. I want him to have a brand new love affair with the public so I'm hoping this show will accomplish that. Hope he can win it. That way I get more singing.

Now off to a mandatory work Saturday. Inventory.

Crap. Thanks for the answer Desertrose, although I too am like couchie and luckiest in that I was living in blissful ignorance. Sometimes that is a good thing.

couchie, the CH is talking about the number of activities. This started two weeks ago, and it looks as if they do at least three challenges in a week's time (which would make it be 6 challenges done by now). However, there is speculation that someone either quit or there was a double elimination, because there were only 11 contestants remaining for the NYC tourbook challenge.

I'm glad the CV challenge also went to a good charity (the March of Dimes) and that the Project will be able to get some cash out of that challenge as well.

I'm loving all the pics and reports and want to say a big THANK YOU to everyone providing them!! Awww man, I really got it baaad again!

hee This is FUN B)

Now I need to get a few hours of shut eye before I have to get up at 4:30 am. Remember to set your clocks BACK one hour.

From tntmomma at the CH:

One of a few Twitter sightings this morning:
danielcrowe danielcrowe

Did I seriously just see Clay Aiken, Lou Ferrigno, Arsenio Hall, Paul Sr, Penn Jillette and Donald trump in our hotel lobby?!

So, now I can breath again.

Cool...although I'm a bit sad that Dee wasn't mentioned, as he seemed to be pretty cool so far.

It amazes me that people recognize most celebrities....I am sure I would just walk by them without blinking an eye. Except for Clay of course!

And probably every figure skater out there....hee.

Actually, with this male crew, it's hard NOT to notice them. This will probably be another one of those cases where Clay's going to be seen as small -- Penn is like 6'7" and Lou Ferrigno and Paul Teutel are both very muscular.

But maybe it's because I watch an awful lot of TV would I know these people. (I know a lot of chefs too -- anyone here loving "The Next Iron Chef?")

Hee, you are right, I'd recognize a lot of figure skaters and probably most of the TV chefs too. I actually do watch a fair amount of TV (just in the last couple of years really) but I have terrible name-face recognition. I have seen the first episode of The Next Iron Chef (I think our coverage here is delayed) and am looking forward to episode 2!

It amazes me that people recognize most celebrities....I am sure I would just walk by them without blinking an eye. Except for Clay of course!

And probably every figure skater out there....hee.

Actually, with this male crew, it's hard NOT to notice them. This will probably be another one of those cases where Clay's going to be seen as small -- Penn is like 6'7" and Lou Ferrigno and Paul Teutel are both very muscular.

But maybe it's because I watch an awful lot of TV would I know these people. (I know a lot of chefs too -- anyone here loving "The Next Iron Chef?")

OMG.. I am SO into the Next Iron Chef! Do you have a favorite? It's really hard. I watch most of the chef type shows.. LOVE Chopped and all Iron Chef shows. Sad to see Chef Irvine leave! They are all SO GOOD!

It's most likely my age that's the culprit of how I didn't/don't really know anyone on the show besides Clay, only ones were George Takei and Dee Snider. When everyone was talking about Penn Jillette I didn't know who that was till I found out he was part of Penn & Teller. Everyone else I thought, "who?".

A hint from CV Dancermom!

Our stallion might still need more oats.

I am taking that as a hint that our horse is still in the race! :04:

Almost $6000,00 in the oat bin, and around 60 pay pals still not included. Plus more coming in!

:clap:

Omg Clay is filming with the Muppets today! A dream come true!,

I cannot wait until this show airs!'

Kim

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I cannot wait!

And you know what? So many people associate "Muppets" with "kids." Me? I associate "Muppets" with "sarcastic and smart sense of humor that goes over the heads of many children." I think Clay's quick wit will be a good match with Miss Piggy!