# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

Thanks cindilu! It's a beautiful banner!

Thanks couchie for finding her again...

ETA: Clay's tweeter is up early this morning. A retweet from Debbie Gibson:

And then...

Clackapalooza! Thanks for bringing links over. I am running behind.....I just watched the Today show with Clay & Arsenio. And then today, isn't Jamie Oliver on? Someone tell me why I'm not in NYC this week....

Awesome banner, cindilu2! Hee, they had to track you down? See you Sunday!

Aubrey who?

Picture from The Apprentice's Facebook Page:

522184_10150857101624010_11100009009_10089848_1584764415_n.jpg

Pictures from the NBC Universal Store Facebook Page:

546096_10150912974273209_27590173208_9837014_58148674_n.jpg

546286_10150912974368209_27590173208_9837015_1414975649_n.jpg

555211_10150912974063209_27590173208_9837012_525032944_n.jpg

558730_10150912974178209_27590173208_9837013_832842279_n.jpg

I'll say it once again -- the man has NO BUTT whatsoever, IMO.

You know what I love? I love that he's STILL recycling clothes! I'm pretty sure the shirt he wore yesterday was the BOTW shirt from AI in 2003, and the shirt/tie combo from today? Here, let me show you...

ScreenShot2012_05_18at104538AM_t.png

20061121-028-AMARedCarpet.jpg

Finally heard the song. Very different for him but I liked it. Not worried that there will be a steady diet of it so I'll enjoy it for what it is. Went out with my lurker friend tonight. Hadn't seen her in a long time. Had a good time. And she's probably going to the gala!

Well it will soon be over. Can't wait to see what's next.

Damn! Too bad I don't know my gala/vacation plans yet. There are rt flights available right now for 316. Damn!

Another new banner, really like it. Thanks cindilu or whoever else might have made it.

Talked to playbiller, who I'll be meeting at the Gala. We will be coming from opposite directions and meet there. Looking forward to seeing couchie, who I don't think I've seen since Spamalot. I also remember lurker friend. It was great meeting up with ldyj and jmh last year. We had breakfast with desertrose and her friend and I spoke with justclay12. I haven't made my room reservation yet but it would be great to have an FCA meetup this year.

ladyj, the BOTW shirt was sold at a Gala recently. Also it has diagonal stripes in the front panels in addition to horizontal stripes on the side and back. Otherwise it's very similar in color. Wish I could post a picture but I'm still on my husband's old Mac.

Fear, happy to hear you will be meeting up with playbiller at the gala. luckiestdaughter and I plan to drive in, probably on the Friday, and leave on the Sunday. So I hope that we will be able to make any FCA meetup that is planned.

Fear, happy to hear you will be meeting up with playbiller at the gala. luckiestdaughter and I plan to drive in, probably on the Friday, and leave on the Sunday. So I hope that we will be able to make any FCA meetup that is planned.

Hope to see you there!

As I was going to bed last night, I noticed that the banner had centered itself. Thought that was kind of weird, but whatevs. This morning, I wake up...and there's another new banner! I think we're making up for lost time, because we hadn't changed banners in a LONG time.

BTW...if anyone out there reading has banner ideas and can create them, we'd much appreciate it. Just let one of the admins know -- couchie, jmh, or me!

fear, I'd forgotten that about the BOTW shirt!

So, it's sounding like we may need to plan some sort of FCA gathering Friday evening? I think what we should try to do is hold it long enough so that anyone who is part of the VIP reception and also part of FCA can show up at the end and tell us stories!

From F'Dawg at the CH:

You didn't r-e-a-l-l-y think I'd pass on 'borrowing' some of dancerdad's pics, did ya?! {;-D)

NBC M&G by dancerdad

NBC M&G by dancerdad WS

And dancermom's recap:

I went to the M&G at the NY Experience Store yesterday...

He look gorgeous. Standing on line in the hot sun was so worth it. DH was a sweetie...he came and brought me water. And then when he saw the sun he went to J Crew and bought me a big straw hat. We were roasting. I told DH he didn't have to stay then since it was still an hour away...he said...I wasn't going to stay. RAT! We were in the first group they let in the store. It was set up right at the front of the store. Upstairs is a small cafe and there was a partitioned off area that the kept C&A before it was time. The guy told us to make some noise when they came down. HA! Ya think? I had brought two pics DH took to get signed. One of Clay and myself at the Crystal Light party and one of Arsenio giving me a big hug at the Guidebook Challenge. There was a group of paparazzi there...maybe 3. One was talking about how he thought Clay was really difficult back in the Jingle Ball Days. We all tried to correct him that it wasn't Clay...it was Ent. 19. I think we got him convinced. They were there to take pics when they first came down and then they left. DH stayed. He just jumped right in with them when they were taking pics. Hee!

The line was loooooong. A secretary in DH's office was the 2nd to the last person in that line. And she is definitely not one of us. She was so thrilled to have gotten to meet both guys and get a autograph. She thinks Clay should win. It went from the store and around the corner and down the block to the other entrance to the store on 49th St and beyond I think. The front of the line were lots of us and the further back you got it was the not us. I mean who else would get there 2 and half hours early???

What was really nice about it all was they didn't rush it. I mean they wanted you to stay focused and they only wanted you to have each guy sign one thing but they didn't rush the process like they could have done.

When they came down and were posing one of the things they did was to arm wrestle on the table....that was cute.

I was just melting watching him. You know that sigh that escapes your lips? That ohhhhhhhhh there he is feeling?? That's what I had. I was maybe 8th in line. Hee! When I got up there and showed them the pics to sign...Arsenio looks up at me...then at DH and said... "I know you...and you...". HA! Clay goes oh yeah. Clay signed his pic "Life's a Peach" Love Clay and Arsenio just signed Love Arsenio. It was time to take pics...we couldn't go around the table so you had to scrunch down next to ....Clay and lean in. It was all such a blur. I told Clay and Arsenio then... I want him to win (pointing at Clay) He better win...you are nice Arsenio...but Clay has to win! Clay laughed and said did you hear that Arsenio???

It was 97% Clay fans on that line.

Cheryl was there and we all told her we want to give her a present for the wonderful job she has been doing putting together what Clay is wearing. She said again it was collaborative...and we just said...but we still want to give you a present and thank you!

There was one really nice guard who totally got us. If you didn't have something to sign they had 5x7 pics on cards that they would sign for you and I wanted one...so I went back in and he was so sweet and gave me one of each. The other guard on the other hand was a PITA...don't block the stairs...you can't stand there...don't take pics from here.

Anyway...there was a group of young girl teenagers that were all gaga over Clay. It was so much fun to see. They were squeeling and taking pics and saying I can't believe its Clay! Loved to see it!!!

No tie!!!

Clay for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smug Mug

Password May18 (no space between May and 18)

There are a lot of pics of happy us with Clay. And while DH is very understanding he thinks all the pictures look alike. I told him...no they don't and he said...yes they do. Sigh. He is a great guy and I am blessed to have him but he really doesn't get "it" all the time.

ETA: Someone at CV reported that they cut the line off because they were going to run out of the time. We were in the first group of 10 so that may be why they did not rush us. Others reported that further back in the line it was not as leisurely and they said to pose for your pic while they sign.

Another Sirius XM Radio appearance:

Notsam @notsam Sam Roberts Show is LIVE Sunday at 4pm on XM 105/Sirius 206- @WWEDanielBryan & @ClayAiken on this week! Sausage fest!!

Also just read that Eric Trump will introduce Clay at the Harboring Hearts benefit on Tuesday in NYC.

I've got church this morning, and then planting my garden before the sun gets too hot. Then, lunch out. After that, I'm home for the rest of the day. I'm going to try not to let the nerves get to me. My main concern at this point -- the possibility of thunderstorms tonight, which could potentially ruin my chance of seeing the show without warnings throughout!

GO TEAM CLAY!

Tonight's going to be bittersweet. I'm going to miss Clay consistently being on my TV after all these weeks but I can't wait to see him win (because I need to be that confident he does). :) A friend of mine put together a viewing party up at a hotel so we'll all be together when the announcement is made. As much as I'd like to get to the outcome, I hope today goes kinda slow...

Today Show clip from this morning

It's also up in the vaults at this time. Clay is looking very good! And to show you...Twitter picture from this morning...

45313_2789213148207_1794696976_1707353_390852466_n.jpg

Another one, this one directly from Arsenio. That's Dog the Bounty Hunter in between Clay and Arsenio...

x2_c8b64a2.jpg

Clay looked great this morning..thought I would die when he ran his hand through his hair. So loving this look..I believe it is symbolic in that he is leaving his AI runner-up status behind and this is his new Celebrity Apprentice Winner look!

So excited..Emily just called and they are having a girl! Can already see Austin terrorizing his little sister! Going to be so much fun shopping for a little girl!

Kim