# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

I watched it and basically Clay is upset that she doesn't want to listen to his advice. She asks him to move from one side of the singing group to the other after Clay tells the group to follow his lead. She also wants one of the group to dress as a hippie while singing the 60's mode song. Clay and Lisa don't agree. I guess consensus doesn't work for everyone. The scene where Clay is in the chair waving his arms in distress is after Dayana tells the musicians to play the jingle in yellow and then red and also pink. :cryingwlaughter: Lisa went off on Dayana in front of DT Jr after she perceives Dayana lying about Lisa' role in the group. Clay defends Lisa.

It's cute but worries me a little that Clay might take too much responsibility for the task.

Preview of Dee Snider's Broadway album on Amazon

Needless to say: 1) Clay sounds great! 2) The preview cuts off before it starts to "rock out." This is gonna be interesting!

What are the lyrics Clay is singing..hate to admit it, but I could not understand him..looking forward to hearing the whole thing.

I thought Clay was great in the preview..I don't know how he stopped himself from slapping Dayana..what a bitch!

Kim

Looks like a goodun!

.....Hmmm Fear I agree, hope Clay doesn't take too much responsibility, esp if they lose,since it looks like his ideas might have been vetoed a bit. What Arsenio said to Aubs about the project mgr being silly not to use someones expertise is very true.

Needless to say: 1) Clay sounds great! 2) The preview cuts off before it starts to "rock out." This is gonna be interesting!

What are the lyrics Clay is singing..hate to admit it, but I could not understand him..looking forward to hearing the whole thing.

I had to look up the original Luck Be A Lady Tonight to know too... these are the lines in the snippet:

...evening is over you might give me the brush

you might forget your manners

you might refuse to stay

and so the best I can do is pray

I caved and pre-ordered the whole album. :) I can't wait!!

I had to look up the original Luck Be A Lady Tonight to know too... these are the lines in the snippet:

...evening is over you might give me the brush

you might forget your manners

you might refuse to stay

and so the best I can do is pray

I caved and pre-ordered the whole album. :) I can't wait!!

Thank you..I have ordered the CD too..love Broadway music and I really do like the people he is singing with..besides Clay..anxious to hear the whole thing. And did anyone notice that Clay's song is the longest on the CD..a full 5 minutes!

Kim

Barnes and Noble's website has a slightly different clip

I also preordered yesterday, just because I'm a "completist" and like to have at least one copy of everything Clay has ever done. Also, it sounds like a fascinating album. (And to get free shipping, I added another MST3K collection in my basket...)

We either all need to move to NYC or win the lottery or both to see Clay live anymore but I think these events are good to get him in front of new and potential fans.

Kim

And people complain about the tickets for the Project Gala? Wow. It sounds like a great opportunity for Clay!

Very good move..network with other non-profits and perhaps get interest in his Foundation.

Kim

The man loves his TV. This morning's tweet was about the CBS Morning Show (again), and now this:

How is #Community not the highest rated comedy on TV?!? Last night's episode was a masterpiece.

I haven't seen the episode yet (will be watching tonight), but I know what it was -- a supposedly brilliant parody of the "Law & Order" franchise.

I'm still thrilled that he LOVES this show, as I do too.

Went to the Giants game with Tree last night. I'm more of an A's fan. But she is 0 for 3 in games we've attended together. But it's fun anyway.

I'll buy the song when it's available. I'm not much of a show tunes person. Usually when I'm in New York I go to dramatic plays not musicals. And the few I did see I was mostly bored through the whole thing. I think Spam was such a different time of thing - even a parody of Broadway musicals a bit. That song about the song going on and on and on makes the case. I loved the songs in that show.

Have a good weekend everyone.

:cry4::cry4:

:hello:

It's funny how we were just talking about that last night. How much we would love for him to go back to broadway.

Well, I have to close tomorrow night so I won't get to watch TCAP until later on demand. poop

Hope you don't mind me throwing out this question, but I could use an answer.....

Back in March after NIP got their mobile donations via texts set up, I sent one out and it finally showed up on my bill this month... except... this is what the charge looks like on my bill:

MGIVE: Donation - 50555 Alzheimer s -03/11

Has anyone else gotten theirs charged yet and if so, did it also say Alzheimer's? Did my money not go to NIP? Should I contact Aron and ask about it? I double and even triple checked my text before I sent it... help!

shorty, can't help you with that. (I like to make my tax donations direct, so I can use the tax write off later. *g*) I think I would email Aron and ask.

Hey aikim...we have things to add to the countdown. Just sayin'.

Clay tweeting tonight?

I'm just getting to the computer (busy this afternoon), but funny you should mention that. Clay has tweeted three times, about an hour and a half ago:

In SC with @qparler Cable is OUT! I will not be live tweeting 2nite 4 #celebapprenticeunless u can convince @TWCableHelp 2 get it together!

Uh… That's not the response we're looking for Quiana says "Blow em up" RT@kristyrobinett: @clayaiken Will miss your tweets, Clay!

All the lines are busy RT @yksask:@clayaiken @qparler @TWCableHelp who do I call????

ETA: Just got this tweet:

Cable is back on just in time! Get ready! Just about 20 mins until an explosive episode of#celebapprentice on #NBC at 9/8 central

West coasters. Turn off your tweets. I Will try to retweet everything on west coast time. Eastern and central folks… here we go!

Well, Mr. Small Balls, why don't you watch? RT @robbrancio: @clayaiken my question is Mr. Big Balls y didn't u grab PM on a singing event?

Tonight's #classyclaymoment will be directed at Dayana. When you see it, text CLAY to 50555 to donate $10 to @includingkids

I could have sworn that all the pictures on her walls would have been of herself! ;-)

Great to see money go to such an incredible organization. @glsen @EByard

EByard is Eliza Byard, The Executive Director of GLSEN

Dayana really did not want me to go twice in a row… I asked if she was sure several times hoping she would bend the rules a bit.

You're actually wrong. @AubreyODayactually has a very nice voice. RT @KKBary:@deesnider Aubrey sounds like a mangled cat...in heat..

Quick… what rhymes with "oil"?

Hmmm… that sounded exactly like the same type of gender based bullying that Aubrey was preaching against just a few minutes ago!

I feel like @Teresa_Giudice will be working hard to keep the peace this task! God be with you Teresa!

I have a great deal of respect for@AubreyODay's brain. RT @Chikpy:@clayaiken Who was less painful to work with--Dayana or Aubrey?

What's confusing? RT @AubreyODaysArmy: So confused @clayaiken says@AubreyODay has a good voice but then calls her a bully!!!

Great job with "oil"! Now.. what rhymes with "Sam"? … You'll need this information in a few minutes!

And why is that? RT @Littleleola:@clayaiken you stink

@AubreyODaysArmy I never said anything behind Dayana's back that I didn't say to her face. ;-)

Maybe I should have listed my resume also! ;-) (just 2?)

We had a BLAST together… in spite of challenges RT @KKBary: @clayaiken and@LisaLampanelli together just seems like a magical time.

We literally spent 45 minutes going through EVERY style of music! It was a LONG TIME!

The looks on the band's faces were brilliant!

Retweet from DionneNoelle:

@clayaiken Lol, aw bless her heart. She means well!

I gotta say… I can only speak in one language. So @Dayanamendoza can rhyme in English better than i can in Spanish at least

Well.. I certainly would NEVER enter a beauty pageant RT @DannysKsGirl68:@clayaiken @Dayanamendoza is so lost ...no clue what shes doin.

Trust, I'm not influenced. I know what was going on. I can form my own opinions. RT@DorryCline: @clayaiken u r truly influenced by Lisa.

True. @LisaLampanelli was SOOOO patient all morning. While I disagree with how it was presented, I agreed with most of what she said.

Nice try. I don't think she'll ever sleep with you. RT @BusterJamey: @Dayanamendoza I think your the greatest on @CelebApprentice

Seriously? she thgt i was saying smthng mean? RT @ArsenioOFFICIAL: LMAO RT@clayaiken: And why is that? RT@Littleleola: @clayaiken u stink

Thx for starting an entire account just 2 talk about me and @LisaLampanelli We're honored RT @OhHoneyNooo: @clayaiken U are so influenced!

@JeffPaterson I'll miss you.

There's a big difference between bullying and not putting up with BS. RT @Sheryl9000:@clayaiken I'm begging you! Please don't be a bully l

@Camejex Respect is EARNED. Not handed out for free. No one EARNS the PM position. they are given it. Being PM doesn't BESTOW respect.

Here comes the #classyclaymoment

It's a shame you are hidden behind your twitter account and can't RT @Sam_T_92:@clayaiken I wanna smack you.