# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

West coasters, turn your tweets off for now. I'll try to retweet on PDT for you.#celebapprentice starts now on #NBC

I'm actually pretty well behaved in 2night's episode, I think… so when u see what you think is a #classyclaymoment let me know what it is!

Awww… my great pall @ArsenioOFFICIALseemed so upset when he thought I was fired. He's awesome! (ha ha ha) I'm so mean!!

It's said with love. I like Lisa RT @toni1991: When did @clayaiken become a girl? Ugh.. I hate that ish..#NotFunny

What did @ArsenioOFFICIAL just say!??? hahahahahah

Retweet from smitten_britton:

Retweet from Lisa L:

an odd angel :cryingwlaughter:

Thread title?

jamar, I basically agree with you -- angle and lighting can affect so much with a picture. He still looks kinda skinny to me in this one, though!

Yes a great thread title! I think we all need an odd angel looking over us!

Yes it is probably the angle and the lighting but I was referring to his hair colour. Do you think its looking more a light golden/red than it has in a while?

ausdon, not sure about the hair color. Since that seems to change every 5 minutes or so, I can't tell!

@LisaLampanelli is about to deliver the MOST incredible piece of reality television EVER with @Teresa_Giudice … LOVE IT!!! Pay attention!

This @LisaLampanelli "negotiation" went on for 45 MINUTES!! I had NO IDEA that Lisa was gonna do this. I don't think she did either! ha ha

The only thing funnier than this@LisaLampanelli negotiation is this ad on my TV now saying Mitt Romeny saved someone's daughter. WTH!?!

I was all by myself n the war room with no1 to talk 2 about this hilarity, so I actually called@ArsenioOFFICIAL on his cell.#editroomfloor
IT'S A GAME PEOPLE!!!! It's not kum ba yah RT @NadiaSp: seriously @LisaLampanellineeds to loosen up and give it up.Shes the real dummy

@LisaLampanelli I have told that story to ALL of my friends.. i am SO upset that it can't be told publicly. That was the funniest EVER

And now we know what size@LisaLampanelli wears!?! ;-) I love her humility!

Can someone tell me what "can go scratch" means?

Jmh - I don't understand the concept of work clothes, winter clothes, summer clothes LOL. I wear the same crap everywhere. LOL.

Lisa said she didn't care what people think of her. She just cares about the 5 percent fans she will gain from doing the show. I know that eases my mind a great deal. 3 more weeks and I never have to see her again in my life.'

Jamar, best typo ever.

@LisaLampanelli That must be a northern thing. In the south we just say "bless your heart"! :-)

Thx 4 watching & supporting! xoxo RT@Jonathan_Htx: @LisaLampanelli@clayaiken 1 fat ugly bitch n a fucken fruitcake fagget i hope yall lose

You can't write this stuff! They FIRED THE MODEL THEY FOUGHT FOR!!!

Is Teresa color blind? That's not RED!!!

:-/ Interesting how my hair and outfit in that interview looked exactly like my hair & outfit in the first week's task! #quotedoutofcontext

She deserves 2b n ur good graces RT@DeniseMRoyce: As long as@LisaLampanelli treats Clay right, she may work her way back n2 my good graces

Not yet! But i TOTALLY want a CHI Touch! RT@Conehead76: @clayaiken did they give you all your own hairdryers to keep after this task?

What the H did he mean by something done n the 70s or 80s? I saw no bell bottoms nor shoulder pads! All those clothes came frm Lord & Taylor

Agreed. She did look great RT@josephdiano77: @AubreyODay Aubrey was so hot in those photos @clayaiken would have hit on her

Can we use u? U look pretty incompetent RT@peaceun2u2003: @LisaLampanelli@clayaiken 2 bullies. Lets c who u use 4 a fallguy whn u lose agn

Retweet from ohsostrangeGCA:

@clayaiken Maybe he meant your models didn't look enough like heroin addicts or crack whores.

I really think the Unanimous concept was GREAT! But it had ZERO information about the hairdryer!

NOT AT ALL!!! RT @skittlesj20: @clayaiken u calling @AubreyODay a heroin or crack whore huh lol?

Hey @LisaLampanelli .. What's say we have a #lovefest in the board room?

YES! So great!! Wonderful job! RT@deesnider: Have you seen the video for Mack the Knife!? Let it rock! vevo.ly/Ilw7PA

Retweet from david_anzini:

@clayaiken @LisaLampanelli As soon as I heard you guys won, it was over, don't care about the rest #teamforte all day

Unfortunately not for long! :-( RT@chartman51: @clayaiken I can breath now!

Huh!?!? That was some Category 5 double-speak from Ms O'Day

Sorry 2 tell u, after this brdrm, another of us gets fired. :-( RT @peruvian_4ever:@clayaiken I can watch you again next Sunday!

If NBC promo'd #celebapprentice as much as they do Smash & the Voice & Amer Got Talent, we'd be the #1 show overall#tiredofothershowsads

notice I don't even react to@ArsenioOFFICIAL and @AubreyODayattempt to pull the SAME gag on us!?!?! ha ha

Retweet from Teresa G.:

I Love you @ArsenioOFFICIAL

See?… unfortunately… tonight is gonna be the end of the road for some of us.

Yeah… so.. I sorta crash and burn in the@johnrich interview :-/

Saw her in London! Totally agree! RT @Rosie: tracie bennett as judy garland - amazing - amazing - amazing - go see@endoftherainbow!!!!!!!!!

Aubrey is about to say THE MOST UNBELIEVABLE thing of the entire season in her interview with @MarleeMatlin…. Be sitting down!

DID SHE JUST SAY FIDEL CASTRO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT???

I Want one! RT @realDonaldTrump:#SweepsTweet @clayaiken might get some use out of the Chi Touch digital hairdryer

How did John form an opinion of me when he never let me say a complete sentence?

couchie, the interviewers asked about her passion for charities, and she started listing all these people she worked with...long list. I could see right through it, and so could the interviewers.

I've been able 2 "lead" u 2 spend hrs of ur day tweeting 2 me! RT @Dtrain147: @clayaikenNobody respect u! I told U ur a fucking foliower!

Bout 20 mins each. RT @mattyms:@clayaiken they only show about 3 questions, but how long were the interviews?

You were the toughest part of the season! Ha! RT @johnrich: @clayaiken I was hitting ya pretty hard dude. You did good.

Lisa NEVER went n2 "shifty" tactics! She's right. Maybe a few bat-shit crazy moments. But she was always upfront & never talked behind backs

Be sure to check out my blog on NBC.comtomorrow to get my REAL take on the REAL@LisaLampanelli … You may be surprised.

Take a close look at the preview for the next episode. :-/ And be SURE to tune in next week.

I think his blog is going to say a whole lot. I also kinda agree with Clay -- at least Lisa's mean to your face. I can't stand people like Aubrey, who do it totally behind your back.

Retweet from graybs13:

American Idol was fun to watch but seeing@clayaiken succeed in business on Celebrity Apprentice is far more impressive. Make Raleigh proud!

Retweet from toni1991:

@clayaiken When she is rolling off lies names just slip out. I've worked with The Pope, James Brown, The Jolly Green Giant...

I understand that sentiment...it's not like Audrey is so much better in my mind. She's not. I don't like either of them. But Lisa, with her continued comments after the show - calling Dayana a spic and that she'd be spitting out babies in a week. I'm sorry she's a vile human being. And my opinion was engraved in stone long before she became Clay's partner so I doubt that will change.

Oh it's the TAR finale. I didn't realize it until it until just now.

:GM_FCA:

1 Days until Clay is at the Family Equality Gala!:yahoo:

16 Days until peformns at the HarboringHearts Gala!:yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Do you think maybe John Rich wears that hat all the time because his head has become a "little" enlarged? It seemed that he had caught the Aubrey bug (all he needed was the red hair sticking out under the brim) . It was all about how much HE brought in, how many times HE was PM and how HE always gave his best. When Clay asked him to let him talk I thought...oh no, he's done it now...but he recovered well.

Two shows left...unbelievable...next week will be nerve wrecking for sure. Aubrey vs Arsenio, Aubrey vs Clay, Arsenio vs Clay...from his blog, I'm not sure if Clay is looking forward to a "Ruben vs Clay" repeat. I'm sure that must have been a difficult moment in time and one he has NOT been allowed to forget.

BUT...this is a reality show and it will be what it will be...and I will watch (sort of..with my hands over my eyes). :Iluvclaysbutt::cocktail:

If 20 minutes of interviews were cut down to 30 seconds I can only surmise it din't go as bad as the editing made it seem. I think they wanted to make it hard to figure out who was going to get fired. It certainly was a fake out that Lisa went first to those who didn't know. Do people feel nervous watching the show. I know he makes the final two so this is extremely easy for me. I want him to win but I think either position is a good story and will give Clay years of funny material. I wonder if they got to see any of the footage before they did the interviews or if they were going in blind.

I did read Clay's blog but I'm sure ya'll can guess whether or not I was swayed about Lisa.

Happy Monday!!

Hee, you and me both Couchie! Sorry, Clay, never gonna like her. I'm not nervous watching so far, but I'm going to be on the 20th, that's for sure.

So, did anyone else get the fan club re-up email and then click on the link and the page doesn't exist yet? :cryingwlaughter: And yet, usually when he makes us re-up it's because something is coming. So I'm kind of excited!

So I had a crazy weekend. Saturday morning I went to the grand opening of our local outdoor farmer's market (yay!) and then got in the car with my older son and drove into Toronto to help Mom out with stuff again. Then we headed up to Orillia (1.5 hours north) to meet up with a few people for dinner and attend the Amanda Marshall concert (anyone remember her?) It was awesome, as it always is. Her voice blows me away the same way Clay's does. I can never quite believe it. I wish she'd get out of her legal issues with her management or whoever it is that's holding her up, and record some new music. Can you imagine if Clay had done nothing but an occasional one-off concert since 2003? That's about how her fans feel. Anyways, we stayed in Orillia for the night and then headed back down to Toronto Sunday morning to help Mom out again for a bit, then headed home. I had tickets to Stars On Ice yesterday afternoon here in town, then I headed to my son's baseball game, where I stayed until Celebrity Apprentice time. Sorry kid, but CA trumps the last few innings! :P

I usually feel like I come to work to have a rest. :whistling-1:

Couchie, I would love to keep my winter clothes for summer but just a few sweaters will do in the 90 degree temps we had for a few days last week. My son's girlfriend couldn't bear the heat. I guess you all don't sweat on the west coast. That's how we lose weight here.

I'm a little concerned that they didn't think Clay fought enough for CA. Doesn't really accomplish anything if you ask me. I'm also not a fan of Lisa L. or Aubrey. I hate name calling especially for the sake of humour. I think Clay is more decisive than the edits show and that is how he gained the respect of the others. He seems to respect the role of project manager and that is who should go if the team loses. Well, except for the one time with Penn on the cologne project.

Nope not nervous at all..kind of surprises me to read about people being nervous and worrying, I figure since we know he gets to the final two that people would have been a little more relaxed. I just try and keep it in perspective and that it is just a TV show..game show really and for me it won't be the end of the world if Clay doesn't win because I think he has won already with the exposure and money the Foundation has gotten so far and the contacts he has made..end of sappy post.

I didn't get a renewal notice..will have to check and see when my renewal date is.

Kim

I'm not worried about Clay either, but I AM prepared for either Clay or Arsenio to win. I'm kind of like aikim, in the fact it's just a show, in my mind. Such is life...

Latest Cinema Blend rankings

#1) Clay Aiken (34)

Clay Aiken always plays to his strengths, pinning the clothing stuff this week on Lisa when he knew she would have no chance of excelling. He's very strategic, and he should win this game. Yet, his tenure against John Rich and Marlee Matlin in the boardroom was a little lackluster. When pushed a little by Mr. Rich, Aiken did not cave, but he also did not provide the well-thought answers I expected of him. Still, he seems to be a bit of a favorite of Trump's and a shoe-in for the finale. I can't wait to see if he pulls out those puppet voices again.

#2) Aubrey O'Day (32)

Aubrey is a relentless self-promoter. In many ways, that's actually an attribute. If someone isn't willing to trumpet his or her own accomplishments, it's very likely no one else will, but during more than a few challenges, Aubrey took that willingness to the extreme, throwing teammates under the bus mid-task. In those cases, her self-promotion has been a glaring weakness. Had the chips fallen a bit differently, pitting her in the boardroom head-to-head against Penn or an annoyed Lisa, her fate could have been far different. As it stands however, I'd be surprised if she didn't make it out of the boardroom to compete for the final prize.

#2) Arsenio Hall (30)

I'm pretty confident Arsenio is going to wind up finishing third, which is pretty damn good for someone who apparently doesn't possess a filter. Why in God's name he owned up to calling Aubrey bad names during his interview with the previous winners is beyond me, but I guess we should expect that from Arsenio by now. He's a damn good guy who is more affable and honest than cutthroat and conniving. Those latter two qualities would make him an excellent friend. Unfortunately, Celebrity Apprentice isn't about being a good dude. It's been a nice run, but barring a curve ball, he's done.

I agree that almost every decision has been quite arbitrary. Sometimes I didn't think the team that won deserved it. And sometimes people went home for no reason at all. The same will happen during the finale. Trump will make up the rules as he goes along to have any winner he wants. There is no --- but he deserves it here. That's how I feel anyway. The biggest winners in one regard so far are Paul, Aresenio and Lisa because they have won the most for their charities.

My internet went out yesterday (boo!) and I'm still pretending to be good at my new job...

As for Lizard Lumpenelli, I agree with Clay that's it better to be a straight forward bitch...but first and foremost, she's a heinous crock of shit. Being honest about being a crock of shit is not actually a wash.

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed it's Clay and Arsenio in the finale, and the finale involved bricking up Ms. O'Day a la the Cask of Amontillado.

LBAL is up for download and it is AWESOME!!!!!! :yahoo::listen:

Thanks for the heads up.

Trump can spend 30 minutes talking about models and then cheat us out of Lisa really getting a smack down. Unfortunately I expect no different from Aubrey's exit. The best thing about reality shows is watching some folks get their comeuppance. Somebody needs to take some lessons from Survivor. No way I'd watch this show if Clay wasn't in it.