# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

Just saw this on Twitter:

Piers Morgan Tonight ‏ @PiersTonight

As @BarackObama supports same-sex marriage, @piersmorgan welcomes @jessetyler, @clayaiken, and @TheLewisBlack to share reax. Live 9p #CNN

Just saw this on Twitter:

Piers Morgan Tonight ‏ @PiersTonight

As @BarackObama supports same-sex marriage, @piersmorgan welcomes @jessetyler, @clayaiken, and @TheLewisBlack to share reax. Live 9p #CNN

EEEE Clay AND Jesse Tyler Ferguson!? My day might just have been made. DVR is set! :twinklewhore:

Clay CNN RIGHT NOW!

He's looking very good, nice gray suit, greenish-grey shirt, green tie, natural hair, little-to-no makeup.

And 2 1/2 minutes later, it's over. I think it should be rerun later tonight....

Congrats on all of you who will attending the Gala. I was hoping to go but that weekend is the only one I had a problem with. I have ski patrol recert and can not get out of it. If I do not go I can not patrol next season. I had already saved the money so I am playing pity me. You guys just give great recaps so I feel like I was there.

Congrats on all of you who will attending the Gala. I was hoping to go but that weekend is the only one I had a problem with.

{{{gbmifan}}} So sorry the date doesn't work for you. That is how I felt last year. Luckily, I made this one by the skin of my teeth - 5 days to be exact - since I have to be in Windsor, ON for Skate Canada on Oct. 25th.

I dozed off last night towards the end of Survivor and awoke to that really annoying, stupid man on Piers Morgan that Clay said "set the bar all the way to the ground". Hee. You go Clay.

Fear, I enjoy this Clay as well! He's so damn articulate.

gbmifan and aikim, sorry you can't go. I'm hoping to go -- I'll put in my vacation days today and then talk to my husband. He's got a high school reunion that same month, and we might have to do some negotiation!

Via dancermom at the CH, photos from the Family Equality Night:

First installment of dancerdad's pics:

Smug Mug

Password: pier60

Please no OFC. Thanks!

And then, back to CApp:

Celebrity Apprentice Conference Call with Donald Trump, Arsenio Hall, Aubrey O'Day and Clay Aiken

I still find it wildly interesting that two of the people who he ended up wanting to work with again is Lisa and Penn! *wanna get into his brain on that one*

ETA: Via cindilu *waves* at CV (through F'Dawg at the CH *waves*, screenshots from last night's CNN appearance. He looked yummy!

I talked to my husband briefly this morning, and he's gonna go to his reunion (2 weeks before the Gala) by himself, and I'm gonna go to the Gala by myself. (He's perfectly fine with this arrangement...I love my husband!)

I also asked for 2 days before and 1 working day after the Gala off from my work. Hopefully, that will go through!

I'll try to start a Gala planning thread tonight -- I'd love to go sightseeing in DC with some of you!

From CV..add Face The Nation to upcoming appearances:

QUOTE (rcknrllmom @ May 10 2012, 10:15 AM)

I have a friend who works for CBS news and she just messaged me that Clay will be a guest in their DC studio on face the nation Sunday with Bob Schieffer

Also Showbiz Tonight:

Showbiz Tonight ‏ @showbiztonight

@shebop_aka_cyn & @clayaiken speak out about @BarackObama's same-sex marriage comments! Tonight! 11p @hlntv

(I am getting dizzy trying to keep up, LOL!)

(I am getting dizzy trying to keep up, LOL!)

You and me both! Especially since I'm trying to keep the TimeLine thread up to date!

Can you just imagine Clay's glee about these appearances? Mr. News Junkie going on some of the highest profile news programs around. He's got to be giddy.

*prays to Baby Jesus for an appearance on "The Daily Show"*

Tweet exchange:

SassyBizzness tweeted:

@clayaiken you have a passive aggressive attitude that comes off as arrogant if u don't mind an outside observation. Disappointing.

Clay replied:

@SassyBizzness U have ur breasts as ur profile picture which comes off as trashy, if u don't mind an outside observation. Sry 2 disappoint

He shoots, he scores!

So I'm pretty sure I'll attend the gala. I cleared the general dates with my co-worker. I'm not sure if I'll go earlier or stay later or where I want to go before or after. I can't fly across the country for one thing (can't believe I used to do this 5 times a year LOL) so will have to tie it to the long awaited vacation I've been wanting to go on for months. I have family in the DC metro area. And I've been there many times so have seen a lot but there's always something new.

Congrats LdyJ!