# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

I was having some thoughts about Debbie Gibson and her "he doesn't trust me!!!!!" ideas. I have a boss in my workplace, and I almost NEVER do something without her approval first. She trusts me in the fact that I'll try my best to do something, but in the end -- "her name is on the ticket." Therefore, she's got to approve what I'm doing first. I would have been just as frustrated as Clay was with Debbie, simply because of that. (And, for God's sake, it seemed as if AUBREY got that last night, albeit for not necessarily the right reasons!)

BTW, I almost added in the previous paragraph that I give "110%." I've seen that phrase several times over the past few days, and I just think of Lou. *g*

Someone tweeted that Clay is at the airport so it appears he is on his way to NYC! I am now feeling so nervous for him. I want him to win sooooo bad but I have this feeling it will be Arsenio! Don't ask me why. Maybe it's self defense so I won't get all mad etc. if he loses.

merrieeee, I know what you mean. I'm not totally sold on Arsenio winning, but I'm also not totally sold on Clay winning either. IMO, I gotta stay as neutral as possible in this, even though I know with my heart who I want to win.

It sounds like it's gonna be a crazy week for Clay. Good for him.

*insert a bit of self-promotion here*

For those that don't know, I keep up the Clay Aiken Timeline on this board. The link for that thread is here. When I add to it, it doesn't post as new information being added, so just remember to check it every so often for new stuff.

Similarly, I also keep up the news thread (latest thread here -- and we're up to page 3 for the 3 month period, woohoo!), and the tweet thread (link to the last page here). If you have any suggestions for these threads, just let me know via PM. I try my best to keep them up to date in a reasonable time frame.

*end PSA*

Yeah it can go either way. I think it's a great story either way, especially considering the alternatives of going before the finale.

I'm not sure what Clay thought he did that was so bad that he had to warn us (and we didn't see everything). Honestly I can't figure it out. There was a moment or two that I wasn't wild about but reality shows are really known for bad behavior and Clay was practically a choir boy. I mean think about it. It was Lisa and Aubrey who should have warned their fans.

Arsenio just tweeted this:

@clayaiken Take a moment and smell the roses! We are soooo blessed to be in the rare air of a business we love.

Along with this picture...

x2_c7802c4.jpg

I THINK that was taken the day they were assigned their final task. I remember noticing (and liking) the jacket Clay was wearing.

Fingers crossed.

Donald Trump Jr. ‏ @DonaldJTrumpJr

Cool! @realDonaldTrump meeting w the final 2 @clayaiken & @ArsenioOFFICIAL next2 my office. Who is going to win this thing? @ApprenticeNBC

2:51 PM - 15 May 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Christopher Ritchey ‏ @ChrisRStylist

First day of a week of press for @clayaiken leading up to the @CelebApprentice finale. Working with my partner in crime @MsRuthiemakeup

Regarding the preview...

I think Adam going home so soon was good for him. In larger doses he might have been annoying. What's so hard to understand about what Arsenio wanted. He did his own thing anyway. A comedy show and a roast are two different hings although they overlap. It's about Aubrey to the end. That's all I can say about her.

I felt kind of sorry for Arsenio in the preview. He thought his team would be relaxing but looks like they were a little rebelious as was Clay's team. Got my fingers crossed for Clay but if it doesn't work out, could we, as fans, have asked for a more exciting week for Clay than he has had? It's probably just me. :cryingwlaughter:

It's not just you! I have had a blast watching the show unfold and if he doesn't win he can leave very proud of what he has accomplished. The NIP got more exposure than they could have possibly dreamed of and that's a win in anyone's book.

I don't think he will win as a lot of the cards seem stacked in Arsenios favour. I think he deserves the win but I thought so on AI and look what happened there!

I do want this for him so badly.

I don't know, I think they make it seem like the cards are stacked in Arsenio's favour through editting. I want Clay to win and I really hope he does. I think he definitely deserves it more, but that doesn't mean anything to the Donald. I thought Marlee Matlin deserved it way more last time around too. In any case I will be so nervous watching it live on Sunday.

I'm so thankful for this place! I read around, and the nerves and the naysayers within the fandom are driving me bananas!

I totally agree with merrieeee here:

I have had a blast watching the show unfold and if he doesn't win he can leave very proud of what he has accomplished. The NIP got more exposure than they could have possibly dreamed of and that's a win in anyone's book.

I also want him to win it very badly. Having said that, it really could go either way, and I'm trying not to stress too much about it!

Oh yeah, Adam seemed really annoying in the clip too. Yikes!

From CV

John Rich @johnrich

Reply Retweet Favorite ·More

@clayaiken for the win on C.Appren. @AubreyODay and @ArsenioOFFICIAL have verbally cut each other to pieces. Can you say CHARITY? #claywins

John Rich tweeted

@johnrich: @AubreyODaysArmy NEITHER one of them took the high road. @MarleeMatlin and I competed, we never trashed. @clayaiken wins. @DonaldJTrumpJr

Thay whole Aubrey, Arsenio thing is so bizarre. Arsenio must be really tired to lose it again and Aubrey, what can you say. I hope for her sake she gets a clue and grows up. I know this stuff brings good ratings but it is the part I dislike the most on any reality shows.

Saw this at OC, A Clay mention in the beginning of the promo for the new show Partners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i-ylFVSGItU

:hysterical:

...and from laughter to tears :cry4:

I wanna gooooooo-

Jerry Aiken Facebook

Check out our website today as we update information regarding the 2012 Champions Gala. Expect a press release soon identifying special guest performers????