# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

Happy Easter or Happy Passover to all! It should be a beautiful day here. The tree pollen is almost off the trees and what a mess around the house and on the roof but the azaleas still look pretty.

I hope Clay and Parker are together today. Three is such a sweet age or not. :cryingwlaughter: Looking forward to TCA tonight and the onward march of Clay. Hopefully it will be less combative than last week. I don't have high blood pressure but this show might change that.

Last time we ate with my younger son we sent over an Easter gift and card for his daughter. It would be nice to see her but nothing changing on that front. Grr!

Happy Holiday!

I'm about to start cooking but it will be just a small gathering for us.

I keep checking for On Demand but that may have been a special thing last week. So far no go.

Unfortunately Fear I doubt it will be less combative this week with Lisa on the loose.

Hi Bottle!!

Lucky glad you were able to get in some relaxation. I hope your mom is making good progress.

Love the photo of Clay and Arsenio.

Happy Easter to all!

Busy at church this morning, and then hubby and I went to a friend's house for dinner. Good meal, but not Weight Watcher friendly! That's two days in a row for me, bad me!

Clay was having fun today with the fans on Twitter. Check out the thread for details.

US Magazine April 16 issue. page 79 in the Music Section.

Nice picture! Title is

Clay Aiken

Jitters Over Apprentice

Clay Aiken returns to the classics for his latest disc of covers, Steadfast (out now). The American Idol alum, single dad and Celebrity Apprentice contestant, 33, talks with US.

Q: No more pop like "Invisible"?

Nah, I'm no longer 24. I look at Kelly Clarkson rocking out and think, I'm glad I don't do that anymore!

Q: Apprentice seems hard for you.

Five times harder than Idol! I've never done this before. Such stress.

Q: Any other fave reality shows?

Fashion Star. I know squat about style, but Jessica Simpson is brilliant! She's so funny and real.

You can imagine the reaction of some in the fandom to Clay's answer about Invisible.

Kim

:yeahthat:

It's Clay's career and I'm pretty sure that I don't know what's best for him. I'm glad that other's do. Whatever happened to tweeting will make him a big star? I guess I'll just keep scrolling. I can't think of anything that will turn off fans than to be told that slow songs are bad and keep repeating it over and over. Maybe it's just me but I'm loving Steadfast.

:yeahthat:

It's Clay's career and I'm pretty sure that I don't know what's best for him. I'm glad that other's do. Whatever happened to tweeting will make him a big star? I guess I'll just keep scrolling. I can't think of anything that will turn off fans than to be told that slow songs are bad and keep repeating it over and over. Maybe it's just me but I'm loving Steadfast.

It isn't just you. :wub:

It's funny how every fresh avowal of his musical tastes and direction is received as if he had never said it before (or is it that they are surprised that he hasn't changed his mind yet what with all the pleas and threats to abandon him) and all the same people chime in to say the same things. With vehemence. I differ from some folks as to how Clay can get new fans. I don't think he's going to win any new fans from looking up his message boards (which would once have been true) whether he starts to "rock out" or not. The loudest point of view is not always the one shared by the majority.

I feel like Rocky (from Rocky and Bullwinkle): AGAIN?!?!?!? Sigh.

I personally think that rock songs are fun. They are especially fun in concert. Clay has fun in concert, so that's a natural fit for him to cover some fun pop/rock songs. However, IMO they have never showcased the VOICE. He's made the choice to showcase the voice, and I like that.

OK, tweeting time!

OK east coasters, fun begins in 20 mins! West coasters, don't look! I'll try 2 retweet live for the west coast this week.#celebapprentice

No promises! :-( RT @Noise1nMyHead:@clayaiken promise no one beats up on Lou

@RicoMercato When does it air there?

@SandraNYNJ What the hell are you talking about??

@SandraNYNJ I didn't say I beat up on him! AND I put a :-( in the tweet! I'll accept your apology.

Mountain and Pacific folks. If you don't want spoilers, turn off your notifications.. I'm going to try to retweet live for you PDT folks

Here we go! 2nites #classyclaymoment has something 2 do w/the zipper on my computer bag. When u c it, text CLAY to 50555 for@includingkids

@Janetfan4life Pacific daylight time

That's sorta mean, but I also LOL'd at it ;-) RT@mbsmith444: @clayaiken@ArsenioOFFICIAL looking forward 2 more tears from Aubrey STANK ASS

My TV is "bleeping" so much from@LisaLampanelli that I feel like it may be a test of the Emergency Broadcast System! ha ha ;-)

I do love her personally. Give her some time. RT @Laura_ex0: @clayaiken did like@LisaLampanelli ! Now I don't what a bitch! Lol

Does anyone else notice how@ArsenioOFFICIAL pronounces Walgreens? he says "wall-grens" Does anyone else say it like that?

Glad @AubreyODay is standing up against bullying. Let's hope she can make it through episode without being mean to anyone! ;-) Place ur bets

EVITA!!! Was that some clever product placement by @LisaLampanelli for the B'way production? LOL

"jew-DEE-chay!" @TeresaGuidice RT@KrisCousins: @clayaiken I just want you to yell "GIUDICE" again. Haha

Retweet from 2HOT2NV:

@clayaiken why are you hating on@AubreyODay for? It's not her fault your career went no where! Get over yourself you nasty little bitch!!!

Glad that apology was so well accepted! At least one person in that conversation was being sincere! @ArsenioOFFICIAL

Retweet from alexanderj:

BWAHAHAHA!

Given the quote on ur profile page, I certainly appreciate that u r talking bout me! RT@brenda_wharton: @clayaiken you are a hating douche.

(The quote is: "If they're not talking about you, you aren't relevant.")

No matter how much I try, the red in my hair can NOT be covered up for long!

U make me feel old! RT @Briannaxo52:@clayaiken I'm rooting for u! I've been a fan since I was 7. Now, I'm almost 16 & still loving u!

We need 2 do better. Don't return fire!! RT@Rainagirl2: @clayaiken LOL these Aubrey fans.

The actress in Forte's commercial was brilliant! She's gonna be very successful!

A 360 degree turn around?! Really? ;-)

Well… so much for not saying anything bad about anyone this episode. I thought@teresagiudice did a great job. Shame that Aubrey didn't. :-(

Looks like Clay may have misspelled a few things, note the tagging:

Well… so much 4 not saying anything bad about anyone this episode. I thought@Teresa_Giudice did a great job. Shame that Aubrey didn't. :-(

@Christy_1987 Probably the same ones.. (just timed) A boy's gotta sleep! Sorry! :-(
Very talented RT @buckhollywood:@clayaiken she is. Her name is@gracehelbig - she is a big deal.

Retweet from Donald Trump Jr.:

Hey @LisaLampanelli are you feeling ok today? I can't believe I think I heard you complement @Dayanamendoza.

#classyclaymoment .. coming up!

Trump loved you too! Even commented on you! RT @gracehelbig: @clayaiken@buckhollywood ah! thanks!

There it is! So classy. Text CLAY to 50555 and donate $10 to @includingkids

Retweet from Entertainment.com:

haha @clayaiken and @ArsenioOFFICIALare cracking us up!

I finally figured out what I hate about the women's (and Lou's) "style"...they are playing total defense...making sure they have someone else to blame when something is criticized...and the hypocrisy...it BURNS!

Touche' ha ha RT @nealcampbell: .@clayaiken there's photographic evidence that her biggest talent is NOT covering her ass.

Retweet from lowereastsmile:

Did @AubreyODay just say@ArsenioOFFICIAL & @clayaiken are going to gangbang @Teresa_Giudice? WTF?!? — smile #CelebrityApprentice

:-( But, yes.. their's was good! RT@that_tara_girl: @clayaiken yeah Forte totally won that. #sorryclay

Retweet from MicheleKeagle:

@widgeratheart2 I am really not liking Aubrey's followers hating on @clayaiken, but I seen his tweet asking not to fire back so I'm not.

How is "I would throw her through that wall" considered an "honest opinion"?#celebapprentice

STRESS!! RT @JessieMcV123: @clayaikenyou're looking skinner every week on#celebrityapprentice #keepitup

Lord! I'm greasy tonight! It's soooo hot in that boardroom!!

They turn it off while taping b/c of the sound! :-/ RT @Flower_Belle: There's no A/C in the boardroom??

A LOT. One for each of us plus some. All of them behind two-way mirrors! RT@movi_boni: How many cameras are shooting in the boardroom?

Oooo, Ivanka called out Aubrey!

And Paul is complimenting Clay like crazy! Woohoo!!!

#HOLLA -- Thanks @OCChoppers !!

No. She's intelligent! RT @RickAus:@clayaiken is ivanka sexist? She criticized Aubrey!

Retweet from Donald Trump Jr.:

That's definitely a new reality show@clayaiken is taking over @OCChoppers for a year. Love it.

Nothing scripted. Shot straight thru RT@blondexambition: @clayaiken do they have multiple takes for the boardroom scene ?

Be sure to catch my blog on NBC.comtonight after the show airs on the west coast!

It depends. They can go for hours! RT@Ryinthehottub: @clayaiken how long do they shoot the boardroom for?

Who do you think won this week's task?#celebapprentice

Lovely! Really! RT @MsLeendah: @clayaikenhow is @LisaLampanelli away from the cameras? She just seems so mean spirited...

NO! Sadly, no. :-( RT @JaneShaffmaster: after some1s fired, does the gang get to say goodbye b4 they get driven away?

Oh yeah - I did like Ivanka burning Aubrey - who looked totally flabbergasted. Let's see some tweets on that! Though I have to admit, I still don't see the whole point of Twitter.

Oh and Ms. Lampinelli, since according to you, you are the "star" of your team, and your team keeps fucking losing, I think you need to go.

We're told where 2 sit RT @ALSxo:@clayaiken why do u always sit on the end n the boardroom? assignedseats or luckyseat ?

Poor thing! ;-) RT @allclaylong: My hubby thinks Forte won :-( RT @clayaiken: Who do you think won this week's task?#celebapprentice

NO. Blech!! RT @LettieMN: @clayaiken Did you drink some champagne or did you pour it for others?

She nvr talks behind some1s back! She is authentic! RT@ChandraMJordan:@LisaLampanelli is lovely outside the show, what about ON the show?

More like three day!! ha ha RT @briancyrart:@clayaiken Like the five o'clock shadow...

NBC posts it for me after the show airs. So best to look tomorrow morning. RT @elkinJD: What time do u post ur blog? @clayaiken

I have so much respect for @LouFerrigno for conquering a challenge such as this show while only reading lips! Inspired!!

Thanks for watching. Be sure 2 catch preview 4 next week. It is by far one of my FAVORITE episodes of the season!

Preview for next week: Teams switched again. Forte will be Lisa (PM), Clay, Dayana and Penn. Unanimous is Paul (PM?), Teresa, Arsenio, and Aubrey. It will be the puppet show, and Lisa breaks down. Again. For the umpteenth time on this show, even if she's tough and unemotional, according to her. Heh.

And speaking of breaking up the teams:

Yes! :-( Almost made me cry! RT @PirateLiz: OH NO?! Did they break up@ArsenioOFFICIAL and @clayaiken next week?! BESTIES. NO!!!

KAndre, Aubrey's twitter was strangely quiet tonight. (Lisa's was as well, but she announced earlier today that she was going on vacation and would not be tweeting all week.)

Glad to hear everyone having a nice Easter. :BlowKiss:

We have been having a late burst of summer here - hottest Good Friday since 1992 apparently.

My sister her DH and her two boys came over and all four kids spent most of the afternoon in the

pool.It was a lovely relaxing day. Back to painting today - we got another four panels done. Shortly

we are heading out to look at a prize home.

It will be good to see Aubrey put in her place! And good to see Clay getting exposed to a different

audience.

I thought this week was a little less stressful. Next week all bets are off. After Lisa and Aubrey, Clay might think we are halfway normal! :cryingwlaughter: Saw the muppets in the preview but have no idea what they are doing so I'll be excited to see a better preview.

I thought the other team's video was better. But I've learned there's no rhyme or reason to who wins the challenges or who goes home. Just glad Clay is still there.

Hate Lisa more with each passing week. Even when she says things that I would normally agree with I can't see through her hypocrisy. Glad to see Ivanka call Aubrey out.

I love Dayana. Her bleep bleep bleep was funny. I'm surprised she has handled the pressure so well. Looks like Clay and Aresenio get broken up next week. Boo.

I probably had more against Theresa than anyone else before the show began (because of the housewives thing) but I like her. But I think she needs a makeup artist because she is a pretty woman.

Had to work today :( and got home just in time for CApp to start. Just now getting caught up on everything.

I have to say I physically shuddered when I noticed Clay sitting next to Lisa in next weeks preview clip. nooooooo