Sign in to follow this  
ldyjocelyn

# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

Back in 2003, many fans would dress in red for any Clay apearances. I guess to represent the grease jacket. How about if we all wear something red tonight? He did have a red tie on this morning.

Wear Red for Clay !

I'm wearing a Clay shirt, does that count? Actually, I wore it yesterday as I was running errands. The lady at the greenhouse saw it and said, "oooo, Clay Aiken! Are you watching American Apprentice?" (Hee). "He should win."

Also, the receptionist at my allergist knows I really like Clay, and kinda likes him too. She said the same thing to me, that he should win CApp, because he's been the best player.

I love the way that this show has brought him back to the spotlight. It's shown him to be a smart, funny man. Also, I think he's a very perceptive man, in regards to personalities. I think I've known that, because of the way he deals with people in his audiences at concerts. But this show really crystallized that for me.

I'm nervous, but also somewhat Zen. He's a great boyfriend, that much I know.

Thanks jmh. I'm wearing my red shirt but I agree a Clay shirt is even better.

Go Clay go! :04:

OK, my heart is beating out of my chest now. And I miss his tweets during the show!

Was I the only one closing my ears and singing "la la la" during Aubrey talking?

Yay Penn! Penn says "Clay for the win!"

Was I the only one closing my ears and singing "la la la" during Aubrey talking?

Really gonna miss seeing Clay on TV every week.....but am sooooo glad I won't have to see Aubrey or Lisa. Ugh!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Clay's looking good! Can't wait to see him live on the stage.

Different suit and tie from this morning. Hair slicked back a bit more than this morning too. He looks yummy!

Woohoo!!!!! $301,000 for the Project, $150,00 for the Magic Johnson Foundation! Clay wins on the fundraising part!

Woohoo!!!!! $301,000 for the Project, $150,00 for the Magic Johnson Foundation! Clay wins on the fundraising part!

Good news. I was never really worried about the money. I knew Clay had deep pocket loyal friends.

Did the entire panel and audience just give Clay a standing ovation??

Yummy indeed. :wub:

Uh, yeah Dayana. Whatever.

Clay and Arsenio doing "Lean on Me." Love the arrangement, Clay harmonizing. Need mp3 now!

Ben and Sean in the band -- bet Ben did the arrangement.

OK - this was worth the horror of the Trumpster, those bitches Lisa and Aubrey...

Clay and Arsenio, with a gospel choir, wailing out on "Lean On Me".

Man, that was good!

<sigh> Mildly disappointed...but he sure was pretty!

He does get to keep the money he raised right? That's all I care about. I knew the winner wouldn't be picked on merit but whim.

Disappointed, but he did raise $301,000 for NIP, got tons of exposure to people who now know more about him, made more celebrity friends, etc. It's all good! I'm happy he made it to the final two.

Disappointed, but he did raise $301,000 for NIP, got tons of exposure to people who now know more about him, made more celebrity friends, etc. It's all good! I'm happy he made it to the final two.

What she said.

I am at peace.

Clay, you did fabulous. I'm so very proud of you.

And I still want an mp3 of "Lean on Me!"