# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

:GM_FCA:

66 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

couchie, I went back and checked, and yes, this is a totally different donation.

Today is "hell day" for me at work. Need to be at work by 7:30 this morning, and will be at work until 7:30 this evening. The morning is somewhat quiet, but then in the afternoon, it's one meeting after another. Yikes!

This woman is a make-up artist and is out of L.A....on Monday she tweeted about working with Howie Mandel...Speculations R Us is pondering whether Clay will be taking over for Sharon Osbourne on America's Got Talent..since Howie works on that show...I have no freaking idea..just passing things along:

Marina Proctor ‏@MarinaProctor

Had a great time working with @clayaiken on Monday. What a fantastic and funny personality! I wish they were all that great!

Looks like Clay is heading home:

@Teacup_b0nes: Just boarded at LAX. CLAY AIKEN IS ON FIRST CLASS. OMGGGG

65 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Kim

64 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Kim

Why the heck haven't we heard about any more Christmas shows yet? I'm trying to plan my last few vacation days! :P

They are probably waiting for all the venues to sign on. If they posted partial venues there would be an angry bunch of fans who could have gone to a closer venue if they had known. This is not an easy fandom. I remember being at a Clay party and I was cutting the cake with a picture of Clay on it. I was avoiding cutting the picture but several folks asked me to cut the picture so they could have a piece of Clay. Things never change do they. Some people always want a piece of Clay. :cryingwlaughter:

I survived the week! Now, next week students return.

I can't believe that in just over 2 months, many of us will be meeting in Washington, DC to see our gay pretend boyfriend. I love that.

Clay Blogged! It is regarding a member of the OFC who passed away yesterday.

Kim

What a wonderful heartfelt blog from Clay today. He said it so perfectly.

I knew Nan a little, I was at the OFC when she joined and she did do quite a lot for everyone... for a while she posted in a thread that wasn't about Clay that I was in, and one of the things that stands out to me even now is how controlling her husband seemed to be. I feel so sorry for her kids, this is not how it should have ended.

A friend and fellow fan is collecting all the kind words said about her to give to her children next week. They had a great mom.

62 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Kim

PhotobyyolandahfosterInstagram.png

This is a picture from Yolanda Foster (David Foster's wife), with the caption "The next generation of piano players in the Foster family http://instagram.com/p/OhzhgYos-4/ " which was then retweeted by David himself. My thoughts? It's a totally cute picture, and it definitely could be Parker.

61 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Kim