# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

Cute picture of those babies, whoever they may be. I have a feeling we will be seeing a few pictures of Parker when he goes to kindergarten in Raleigh. It would be almost impossible for Clay to prevent that from happening. I wish it wouldn't happen but it's just too easy with camera phones.

Texted with my older son, who is starting on a 350 mile 4 day bike trip alone Saturday. I am a worrywart even though he is an adult. He will be staying in yurts (sp?) twice and a motel. He has several cell phone batteries for his iphone but won't have cell service in a lot of areas. He ha a tiny stove, food supplies, clothing and a sleeping bag. Hoping the weather is good.

Have a great day!

:GM_FCA:

(sorry, not putting the conventions on the countdown, LOL!)

60 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Woohoo..show in Illinois!

Per the Walkiki at the CH:

Mark Michelson shared a link.

12 minutes ago near Lisle, IL

NEW SHOWS ANNOUNCED FOR THE ARCADA AND TO GO ON SALE TOMORROW AT 10 AM! MAKE SURE TO GET YOUR SEATS FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!

WWW.OSHOWS.COM

October 13th, 2012: Former SNL cast member, Dana Carvey

October 26th, 2012: The Michael Schenker Group Reunion, featuring original UFO member, Michael Schenker.

November 18: UFO will have a second show!!

December 1, 2012: Jingle Bell Rock with Eddie Money, Edgar Winter, John Cafferty& The Beaver Brown Band

December 8, 2012: A Nite of The Trans Siberian Orchestra with Trans Infinity Orchestra

December 15, 2012: Clay Aiken Christmas Special

Arcada Theatre | Oshows

WWW.OSHOWS.COM

Arcada Theatre 105 East Main Street St. Charles, IL 60174 (630) 962-7000

Woohoo! And on a weekend as well, I can do that! Although I do have something that Sunday afternoon at church, I think...hmmm. I can make it back by then, if the weather is good, that is!

]

59 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Kim

Woohoo! Tickets bought, third row orchestra for hubby and I. (Will my hubby be the only one in the orchestra section? Inquiring minds want to know!)

*starts praying for good driving weather now*

:yahoo: My very best Clay friend bought a ticket for me! Center, Row F. seat 10! So relieved to have that done!

Kim

Quote:

Clay Aiken ‏@clayaiken

I'm tired of being a swing state! I miss the days when no one spent money on clogging up NC TV stations with political ads! :-/ #overit

5:23 PM - 22 Aug 12 via Twitter for iPhone

I wouldn't give up Clay touring in California until the whole tour is announced..never say never!

58 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Kim

I do believe there are quite a few more dates to be announced...not sure why the OFC is dragging their feet on this when so many have already gone on sale, but I guess they want to wait until everything is ready and make one big announcement. He may well do one or more west coast shows, who knows? The two that I've bought tickets to are 6 and 8 hours away, in the dead of winter. There is NO ONE else I'd even consider making that kind of drive for than Clay. In fact, if I make it to one of the two I'll be happy. I figure the second is just insurance for bad weather.

Haven't heard anything more about the NC date either. I'm still assuming he will do at least one here. The Charlotte TnT tour venue in appeared to sell very well, so I'm counting on one being here. I bought a PA ticket for insurance also.

I posted that story on my FB a few days ago. That is such a heartwarming story.

ETA: The National Inclusion Project posted this picture earlier today. It's the National Theater in Washington, DC -- the Gala is two months away!

540373_10151126945866450_1889515668_n.jpg

I like this because now I have a good idea where my seat is!

They have posted 3 of the tour dates at the OFC..little by little.

57 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Kim