# 63: Clay Aiken for President!

ldyjocelyn

Someone want a husband..cheap? Today is our anniversary..our 30th anniversary...I come home from work and he is not home..we are supposed to go out for dinner. Where is he..buying a card because he forgot our anniversary..we have plans to go away this week-end for our anniversary..you think that would have been a clue. He damn well better come home with more than a card and he better remember my birthday is Saturday.

Oops..he's home!

ETA: Just a card but he did have time to go out and buy my daughter a car today..we've been sharing my car and it has just not been working out...at least we are going out for dinner.

Kim

Happy anniversary aikim!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! It was nice to come home to a dozen roses, Lindt White Chocolate Truffles, and a card from my husband. (aikim, I think I'll keep my husband!) Yesterday, my co-workers brought in a huge cake for me. We're still eating on tomorrow! I think hubby and I are going to go work out (in order for me to keep eating cake!) and then stay home. We're celebrating my birthday this weekend with several meals out -- seafood!

:GM_FCA:

LDYJ I'd keep you husband too, sounds like you had a great birthday! We had a nice dinner and we are going away this week-end so I really can't complain too much!

31 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

My DH is in big trouble! He called me today at work and said "Err Happy Anniversary?". Yes he forgot! It's only been 43 years and this is the first time so I'll forgive him but as I told him paybacks are hell!

merrieeeee....uh oh. Sounds like I still have the best husband of the week winner. *g*

Clay tweeted this a few hours ago. My West Wing fanatic friend has to love it:

I don't live in MI, but I want 2 move there just 2 vote 4 this woman simply b/c she made this ad!!! #westwingforeverhttp://youtu.be/v52FLMOPSig

[media=]

Team Clay also tweeted about the tour. I wonder if all the tour stops are completed now because of this tweet, or if there will be more coming. *prays for a West Coast date for those people*

If that is the final list, it reminds me a lot of the 2006 "spot dates". And if Clay wants to move up here, I won't argue! hehe He'll just have to watch out for our winters..they can get nasty.

Happy Anniversaries to aikim and merrieeee :)

:GM_FCA:

Thank you for the birthday wishes! We are heading out to Michigan this afternoon for the week-end; looking forward to a nice get-away! Last night hubby surprised me with a birthday cake and two new Wizard of Oz Ornaments...he gets me the new ones every year on my birthday. Some day I hope to have room to display them instead of being packed away.

28 Days until the Gala!: :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Happy Birthday aikim!! Where are you headed to in Michigan? :)

We are going to Midland..going to do some antiquing.

Kim

Two of my boys graduated from Northwood University in Midland, thus I have been there many times. I work in Saginaw which you pass on I-75 before you get onto 10. The town is really nice and Dow Gardens is beautiful in the summer. Last time I was there was about 5 weeks ago. I was marking the roads for our bike tour and one of the routes goes into Midland and stays at the Middle School. Hope you had fun.

Good morning. We had a nice time at one of our neighbor's daughter's engagement party last night. It was a beautiful evening.They had BBQ , draft beer and a country band. We knew several of their relatives so it was fun. Another neighbor has a son of about 5 or 6 who has downs syndrome. He was so adorable dancing up a storm with the music.

Not a big country fan I didn't know most of the songs. But the lead singer was a cute young man of 18, who was so full of the desire to succeed and had such hopes for his future as did his mom and dad who were both there brimming with pride. He asked us to vote for him on his FB page. Later I'll go over and look at it.

Have a wonderful day. I'm off to the gym at noon to meet a friend and work out together.

And as aikim would say: 27 days to the Gala. :woohoo: