# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

This weekend I'll start moving all the lists to a special thread for safekeeping.

LdyJ. Good luck with school. I took one class and it almost killed me. I've wanted to go back to school for my masters but with a job and a half I just can't do it.

So last night at about 10 to eleven, somebody knocked on my door. It was some new neighbor I never met before. He needed toiler paper. LOL. I couldn't believe it. He was waving a dollar at me and giving me way too much info about his daughter. But all day I kept wondering what the hell is #3. Now I'm giving TMI.

I have a jury summons and I'm actually hoping I get to go. So far I've had to call once and they didn't need me. I have to call back tomorrow before noon. It's been a good 30 years since I actually made it into a courtroom for jury duty.

I've narrowed my list down to 16. Getting there!!

Luckiest, thanks for the you tubes!

:GM_FCA:

6 Days until the Chat! :yahoo:

Happy Birthday to all celebrating!

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

5 Days until the Chat! :yahoo:

Kim

OK, so I think my homework for the week is done. The teacher, unfortunately, doesn't release assignments until the next week (in my case, this Saturday), so all I can do now is to start to read the next chapter in the book!

So....here's what I'm finding on CV. *g* A new tweet from Malaprops Bookstore in Asheville, NC:

Malaprop's Bookstore ‏@Malaprops

American Idol star @ClayAiken is joining our Real Man Adventures event with T.Cooper Saturday! He's even going to sing a song! #avlent

Link to the event's webpage

Farouche writes:

T. Cooper is a transgender individual -- female to male -- and a novelist. But I think this particular book is a memoir

Sounds interesting!

Well, hot damn. See -- I was out to a comedy show this evening (Brian Regan is hysterical!). I come home, and Clay has blogged, with exciting news to boot! I will definitely watch the chat next week. I wonder what he's planning? Whatever it is, I'm happy for him, because he's happy!

New tweet:

I love you, snow. But why you gotta go and knock out my satellite signal? Oh! Cause Directv sucks! That's why!

4 Days until the most awesome chat of 2013!a:yahoo:

I think it's the Clay and Ruben show, they are taping a pilot and he wants us to be in the audience and Ruben is going to be the special guest at the chat.

Happy Birthday to all celebrating@

Kim

Late as always, but here is my list of 13 Clay songs:

1. As Long as We're Here- Best song ever. I almost melted hearing him sing it at the 2011 gala.

2. What are You Doing NYE- Perfect tone and phrasing.

3.Without You- My heart always skips a beat during the part where he has a little sob.

4. It's only Make Believe- Great jazzy version of this song.

5.Something About Us- Best romantic song ever.

6. Suspicious Minds- Better than Elvis.

7. Everything I Do- Love the Celtic sound.

8. Lover All Alone- Just because it's his song.

9.Broken Wings- Love the poetry combined with the song.

10. Crying- Two amazing voices together.

11. Perfect Day- Favorite song from first album.

12. It's Impossible- Love the voice, love the song.

13. Everything I Don't Need- Organic sounding song- unexpected from Clay.

I've been reading on my tablet lately as the PT is killing me and I find it almost impossible to post here from the tablet. Maybe I should have bought a more expensive one. :fncomputer:

They have changed the chat at the OFC..here are the instructions..might be a good idea to go over and make sure you can get in:

You don't need a live stream account..to log in:

1. Go to Chat

2. Click on the "Say" button..lower right hand corner

3. It will prompt you for a nickname.

4. Put in the user name you use at the OFC

5. Click "save changes"

6. Write a message and click "say" again..it will show up on the scroll.

3 Days until the most awesome chat of 2013! :yahoo:

Instructions to get into the new chat:

1. Go to Chat

5. Click "save changes"

6. Write a message and click "say" again..it will show up on the scr

Kim

Couple of new tweets:

Hey @camerons u wud've thought we would have single-handedly kept them in business, but it looks like Rudino's at Southpoint is closed. WTH?

His friend Cameron replied:

@clayaiken Well, if you had not been gone for a month on tour, we could have kept them in business a little longer. #allyourfault

And Clay replied:

No @camerons Their fault, not mine... That's what happened when u only hire total idiots to work the take out counter! #AMEXhasonelessdigit

Clay is at the bookstore in Asheville! He talked to one fan from CV, but asked for no video. However, the bookstore, Malaprops, puts up pictures and videos afterwards. Let's hope!

Malaprops Bookstore

Twitter pictures:

photo1_zpsd3f86e6e.jpg

BBAv7KFCcAAJGo5_zps5b82c530.jpg

jan_19_book_signing_ashville_2_zps80006bc6.jpg

Off to a classical music concert this evening. Hopefully more reports later...please bring them over if you can!

Sigh. Nobody here? Really? That makes me quite sad.

More pictures and tweets from tonight. Sounds like Clay sang "Both Sides Now." ETA: available at the CV vault, which means it should elsewhere soon!

BBBcrnzCMAEeVRf_zps9e9130f9.jpg

59909_10101214203019334_571173970_n_zpsf34a3213.jpg

The gentleman with him is Brian Turner, who played the piano for Clay.

Charlie Bridger ‏@CharlieBridger1

Clay Aiken just read me a story. . . I don't know how i feel about this. He said the word "dick" #oh

And the fandom now collectively faints...hee.

Thanks ldyj! I have been in the rink 12 hours a day with spotty network access, at the Canadian figure skating championships. Nice pictures! And ecstatic to hear about clack of BSN, can't wait to download it tonight. Also have to test out the new chat instructions before Tuesday. ;)

More on what Clay was reading last night:

Clay also played a part in the readings - three of them. I have audio of them but I think SCG took video with her cellphone. That was legal because he wasn't singing.

The first reading was T Cooper asking questions of his wife and Clay read the part of his wife. Questions were mostly about his being transgender.

The second reading or maybe it was the third - not sure of the order -- T Cooper played himself and Clay played a State Dept. employee. T Cooper wanted to change his sex from female to male on his passport but the SD employee (Clay) needed proof that a TOTAL transgender surgery had been done. Discussion of whether or not he had a penis took place. Hilarious.

Next reading involved the author's telephone interview with some male dancer from Atlanta that had appeared on one of the Housewives of whatever TV show. This dancer is reported to have a very large penis and could do unbelievable things with it (let your minds wander). Clay was the dancer. One of the questions from the author to the dancer (Clay) was how did you first know that you have a very long penis? Clay had to answer --- When I sat down on the toilet and my penis touched the water.

During this, Clay acted very uncomfortable but I think he really got a kick out of it and the grimaces were for the audience. He knew in advance what he was reading so he must have been OK with it.

I think I saw his friend Cameron there but I didn't see anyone else. Clay was already there when I arrived so I did not get to see his entrance and who was with him.

After it was over, a young girl came up to talk to Clay and they hugged. I heard him say that he felt so old so I'm thinking that he knew her when she was young.

And, by the way, Clay told me he has my back if I get in trouble for not video taping!!!!!

2 Days until the most awesome chat of 2013! :yahoo:

Instructions to get into the new chat:

1. Go to Chat

5. Click "save changes"

6. Write a message and click "say" again..it will show up on the scr

Kim

This link explains the connection between T Cooper and Clay.

What Happens When You Find Love...and He's Nothing -- NOTHING -- Like You Expected?

The author is Allison Glock (now Cooper). It's an interesting read, and a sweet love story.

Thanks for the summary aikim!

and no comments about the hair? LOL. We have really evolved!

I fell down on the street a couple of weeks ago and I think I sprained my wrist pretty badly. It's hard to heal of course because I use my right hand for everything and I'm on the computer so very much. Since I was forced offline by job #2 due to it being read only this weekend -- I'm trying to rest it all weekend and hoping that helps. Well for the most part. Today I will be a couchtomato between the inauguration stuff and the 49ers playoff game.

I'm being a couchtomato..trying to catch up things I've DVR'd as of last night I had only 4 hours of room left on my VCR. Of course this is some grand scale deleting going on as well!

Love coming home to clack, thanks ldyj! :) What started as just an afternoon shopping trip with friends yesterday turned into a couple bottles of wine and the Red Wings game in the evening.... spent the night at my friends and we won't mention the outcome of the game. I've got baked potato soup in the crockpot for tonight's dinner... other than that I'm being a couch tomato too! lol

Sorry ldyj, I was reading last night but I can't post here as I don't have javascript enabled on my tablet. I have yet to figure out how to enable it. I do need to try out the OFC too. I can't use my tablet as Adobe no longer supports Flash on the android. I think you can do it through a back door but I'm just not proficient enough to do it. Right now I'm at my desktop preparing for the tax seminar I have to give next week. Tonight we have to go to visit our ex next door neighbor at her retirement home as her daughter went to the inauguration this weekend and doesn't want her to be alone.

Good luck with your wrist couchie.

Sorry about my "whining" last night. In a way, I'm glad to see that many of us here have lives to attend to! Maybe in my case, it was just leg that was hurting. I was getting in my car last night after the concert, and the wind was so gusty, it blew shut...before I got my right shin out of the way. It's developing a nice purple bruise right now. So couchie, I do feel your pain a bit!

And I really should be doing homework...or laundry...or cleaning the bathroom. Nah. *g*