# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

He liked my second question..:woohoo: Now I just need to get up ther nerve to actually call in! It is work related so it wouldn't happen if he is doing the pilot show during the day..but maybe at night.

My screenname is ozfan at the OFC.

Kim

I probably have a lot of life situations that I could ask about but not really my thing to do so. Still, interesting to read his responses. Pilot night should be something! What he wants really reminds me of the EZ Rock syndicated radio show I used to listen to on my drive between Toronto and London some evenings. Light topics, some humour, dedications, etc. I think it was hosted by John Tesh.

I liked your question LDYJ! My husband doesn't do that but he has other annoying habits that drive me nuts..like putting a container back in the fridge with a tablespoon of food in it or cleaning up after dinner and putting a huge pan in the fridge instead of transferring the leftovers to a container..makes me nuts.

Kim

I have mailed off the DVDs. Would you guys give me an honest opinion of how they are? I love doing it but if they aren't good then it's a waste. I think they are but I am biased!

I have made a couple of extras if any one else wants one.

Well, my day is starting early, with another staffing issue at the library. You know when one person, ONE person, goes off for a professional development conference, that two other people would then hurt themselves and cause issues. Not their fault, of course, but frustrating nevertheless. And the boss over the entire area thinks we don't need more staff. Grrrr.

Anyway...happy TENTH anniversary to "Take!" I wasn't there for that one, and didn't really get into the fandom until after the finale, but still, this is a momentous day. It's hard for me to believe that I'm still posting on message boards 10 years later, and have made so many friends along the way. I've also gained a lot of new skills and learned much more about the world because of needing to know more about Clay Aiken!

More later when I might have some time!

Seems like we all took long naps yesterday. I went to the gym and then did some cleaning and laundry. This is my little break before we start doing taxes at the library for senior citizens and lower income folks. My seventh year doing this. :yow: I just have to make sure that everyone has finished their tests by this evening. One emailed me from the beach last night that she couldn't log on to the test site. She may have to come to my house to work on it as she is coming home today.. Now I just have to straighten up my office. :bangownhead: So far only one of the other four has completed the test. :thewave:

Re Clay- I thought up another stupid question for him and debating whether to ask it. Oy!

Have a great day.

10 years from "Take"? Dang! I wasn't around for it either but have enjoyed all the years those few lines have given us. :)

ldyj and Fear hope things go well at work!

I actually just woke up about a half hour ago after sleeping for almost 10 hours...I didn't have a really busy weekend but it seems whenever I spend the night at friends the next night my body seems to be just happy to be in its own bed and it knocks me out. lol

I did too, shorty, I did too. With a permagrin on my face as well.

Do we have the bestest boyfriend ever? (OK, so he needed a reminder about the anniversary, but he's a guy, and they tend to do things like that...)

He's such a great guy! I love it when he does stuff like this and we don't know it's coming...makes it so special. I have to admit I got all "fangirly" just watching and listening to that YouTube. :cocktail:

Can't wait to see what's ahead in 2013. :popcorngirl: