# 64: A super smart, caring, determined, classy, easy-going, and genuinely good, likeable guy

ldyjocelyn

I really do wish I could go, and it looks like a fabulous part for him. I personally think he loves the stage, which in my opinion doesn't necessarily equate singing all the time. He's a performer, and he loves it, no what!

Tweet exchange from last night, starting with Arsenio:

@clayaiken Purchased my assistant a Lenovo PC, 'cause I read that it's a Chinese company, creating jobs for citizens in the 866! #rare

Clay replied:

@ArsenioHall Not sure what the 866 is, but they definitely are creating jobs in the 919, so we are grateful! #ncproud #lenovo

Arsenio replied:

@clayaiken - F'ed up the area code! Is Morrisville, NC right?

Clay replied:

@ArsenioHall Morrisville is right! They are 5 mins from my house! Glad they are creating jobs in NC... and great purchase! #ncmade

Thanks for checking Fear. I got it turned in last night (a day early, which doesn't count for anything in particular other than the fact that it's off my plate, and I can enjoy tonight). I'm telling people that you can tell I'm a librarian by looking at the Works Cited page I created for it. The paper itself was 4 1/2 pages, but I had 13 different library sources!

I'm trying not to be jealous of all of you going to the play. If it was one week later in the month, I would probably consider going. On the other hand, my husband and I need to pay off our cruise in July, so it's probably for the best that I'm being an adult and fiscally responsible. It kills me though because it sounds like this would be a great play for Clay, and I'd love to see him test those acting chops more!

Thanks, guys. The World Championships are being held right here in London, ON this year starting on March 11, so I am getting geared up for that. They are doing a lot of publicity already, and yesterday they had World & Canadian Champion Patrick Chan right up the street at the mall for a meet & greet & autograph session. Tomorrow, they are holding an outdoor skate in the park with members of our National team, so I might dig out the old skates and attend that as well.post-212-0-66962500-1361116727_thumb.jpgpost-212-0-68095800-1361116753_thumb.jpg

Wow, luckiest! If you go to the skate session let us know. Did you tell me once that crimsonice was a skater?

:pushingcake:

:bdayparty2:

ETA: I hope you are going to a lot of the events in March, luckiest. Squeeeee!! Red reports!!

New tweet:

Oh #DowntonAbbey you were hardly here at all! Why can't every season be Downton Abbey season! You'll be missed!

Have to agree, Clay, I have to agree. (And I hope he was able to watch 60 Minutes tonight with the interview with Dame Maggie Smith!)

Two more tweets from last night. I agree with the first definitely:

Give Mrs Hughes her own spinoff!!#DowntonAbbey

And the second is just sad:

I listened admiringly to Mindy McCready growing up. May she finally be at peace and lend her beautiful voice to heaven's#tenthousandangels

Mindy McCready is a country singer who died last night of a self-inflicted gunshot to the head. She was only 37, and leaves two young sons. She also had a strong history of substance abuse (I learned of her via a guilty show of mine, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew), and her younger son's father was recently killed as well (with a possible murder charge for Mindy, I believe). Very sad story.

aikim, isn't there are countdown in your future? *hint*

Didn't know about the country singer since I don't follow country music or watch entertainment shows, other than political shows. I wonder if she might have had postpartum problems since her baby was so young?

Looking forward to some televised skating. It was pretty skimpy on US tv in recent years.

Really looking forward to the NC theatre play that Clay is performing in and shouldn't we be hearing about the radio show soon? Things to look forward to. :allgood: